Crescent Bay (2012) Body Mist

Crescent Bay (Body Mist) by Hollister

Crescent Bay (Body Mist) is a perfume by Hollister for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-synthetic. It is still in production.

Watermelon, Poppy, Aloe vera

Submitted by Cory, last update on 12.03.2019

1.0 9.0 7.0 2.5/10

"I just need it!" *plinker*
The other day, on a normal working day: Shortly before the collective departure, my daughter was walking past me freshly dressed up...and smelled as if she had emptied a can of cocktail fruits over her head.

Waaaaah! I felt dragged back into old bad habits. We were over that! She has really nice things of her own now and via mummy access to a perfume offer that every other teenager would have to let green with envy. And then this... After I had explained to her (not for the first time!) that I had invented the vocabulary "Laborielle Allgemein-Frucht" (Laboratory General Fruit) especially for just this kind of aroma, she assured me with a faithful look "I just need it on! It was "a body spray from Hollister".

What the brew was called, I found out myself in the children's bathroom, the bottle (if you want to call the plastic bottle that way) I could have found with closed eyes
Nevertheless, we always want to be fair. A personal test had to be natural, so brave up with the stuff. And in fact there is something to add to the canned fruit! Smelling directly on the skin, 'Crescent Bay' smells like chewing gum from the vending machine in 1978. Specifically: The things that became so droopy, mushy and crumbly in the mouth that the child almost had to puke about it.

For the sake of good order I would like to point out that according to the imprint I did not test a perfume, but a "body mist".

Conclusion: Nomen est omen.

I'd like to thank my daughter for... hm....

Popular Hollister

SoCal (Cologne) by Hollister Wave for Him by Hollister Wave for Her by Hollister Jake (Eau de Cologne) by Hollister Break Line by Hollister Wave 2 for Him by Hollister Addison by Hollister Crescent Bay (Body Mist) by Hollister Festival Vibes for Her by Hollister California 1922 (Eau de Cologne) by Hollister Wave 2 for Her by Hollister SoCal So Chill by Hollister Festival Vibes for Him by Hollister Malaia (Eau de Parfum) by Hollister Free Wave for Him by Hollister Cali Vibes by Hollister Free Wave for Her by Hollister So Cal Sunset (Eau de Cologne) by Hollister Palm (Eau de Cologne) by Hollister Coastline (Eau de Cologne) by Hollister