We love NY - I Love Les Carottes 2010

We love NY - I Love Les Carottes by Honoré des Prés
We love NY - I Love Les Carottes is a perfume by Honoré des Prés for women and was released in 2010. The scent is earthy-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCarrot
Heart Notes Heart NotesBourbon vanilla, Iris, Orange
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.08.2018.

Not just carrots.....
Love les Carottes is a fun fragrance and not as unwearable as it appears. In fact it's very wearable. Love les Carottes (by the way my bottles is without the "I" as mentioned above) opens with fresh and young carrots, but develops quickly into a rooty and orris like fragrance accompanied by a lot of earth. No sweetness at all during this stage. That stage lasts for about an hour after which the drydown sets in. The drydown is a nice fresh and only slightly sweet vanilla, orris and benzoin combo. Too bad the final stage wears very close to the skin. Also this is not a gourmand fragrance.

Final verdict? I like it, especially the final stage.

Popular Honoré des Prés

We love NY - Vamp à NY by Honoré des Prés Sexy Angelic by Honoré des Prés Honore's Trip by Honoré des Prés We love NY - Love Coco / Love Coconut by Honoré des Prés Nu Green by Honoré des Prés Chaman's Party by Honoré des Prés Bonte's Bloom by Honoré des Prés