Iris des Champs (2014) Eau de Parfum

Iris des Champs (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant

Iris des Champs (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Houbigant for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lily-of-the-valley, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Amberwood, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 09.06.2019

Beautiful and elegant
I got a sample from a perfumery...and no, it wasn't the one with the blue D...I don't think they carry this scent at all.

Sprayed and immediately perceived as very pleasant. So that I can test it extensively, I have bought a bottling here.

I don't smell carrots ) or pepper, but my nose isn't so good at clashing with fragrances either. What I notice is a fine, powdery, light-floral fragrance that comes warm and soft. It reminds me remotely of L'instant Magic and Petits et Maman...but finer and somehow more elegant. He is more reserved than the above two.

After a while it gets a bit more vanilla but still pleasant and not sticky-vanilla. I think I like this fragrance very much, but I have to say that I find it quite high-priced...if I like it sooo much then I still have to find out.

Jazzy76 13 months ago
A well composed flowery-powdery bouquet where the iris is very noticeable. A clean and discrete elegant scent, although not so longlasting+2

by Pica
by EauMySoul
by TenderPoison
by TenderPoison

Popular Houbigant

Fougère Royale (2010) (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs L'Original (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Iris des Champs (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Orangers en Fleurs (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Royale (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Duc de Vervins by Houbigant Cologne Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Chantilly (Perfume) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Jardin Secret (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Raffinée (Eau de Toilette) by Houbigant Demi-Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs L'Original (Extrait) by Houbigant Aperçu (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Essence Rare (2018) by Houbigant Bois Mystique by Houbigant Duc de Vervins L'Extreme by Houbigant Lutèce (Eau de Toilette) by Houbigant Fougère Royale (2010) (Extrait) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Jardin Secret (Eau de Parfum Extreme) by Houbigant Ciao (Eau de Toilette) by Houbigant