Quelques Fleurs L'Original 2018 Eau de Parfum Extreme

Quelques Fleurs L'Original (Eau de Parfum Extreme) by Houbigant
Quelques Fleurs L'Original (Eau de Parfum Extreme) is a popular perfume by Houbigant for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Perris Group. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot TarragonTarragon GalbanumGalbanum LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBeeswaxBeeswax CarnationCarnation CloveClove BroomBroom JasmineJasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley Orange blossomOrange blossom RoseRose TuberoseTuberose VioletViolet Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss IrisIris MuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean CivetCivet CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Melisande, last update on 11.05.2022.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Quelques Fleurs L'Original (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant, which differs in concentration.

5.5

Extreme eau de parfum?
I bought samples of this Extreme Eau de Parfum and the Eau de Parfum.

I don't think they are supposed to be different one to the other just a slightly different concentration, however they do smell different and behave differently on my skin and on a blotter.

Nice enough but I was not impressed; there was no, 'oh this is nice' moment with either of them.

The Eau de Parfum has a brighter opening with some galbanum quite noticeable whereas I don't get the galbanum flurry with the Extreme. Both very quickly, just 10s of seconds, bed down into a tuberose/violet combination with something in the Eau de Parfum (maybe orange blossom) giving a fruity undercurrent like pineapple.

And there they sit. I get the occasional waft of a dense tuberose/violet fragrance that smells just a little sticky and stale, maybe honey like, although the rooms do have a nice enough scent to them.

My skin amps up vanilla/tonka bean notes and my son was very disappointed when in reply to his, 'what is that lovely sweet smell?', I replied, 'Is it this?', and it was which as I say disappointed him because he thought I had got off of my backside and made him the chocolate brownies that I have been promising to do for a few days.

So, all in all I found both the Extreme and the Eau de Parfum rather flat, nondescript offerings that fell far short of what I wanted it to be and what I expected.

Lavendel´s Geburtstagsfoto :))
by DANA17
by DANA17

Popular by Houbigant

Fougère Royale (2010) (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Iris des Champs (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs L'Original (Extrait) by Houbigant Mon Boudoir (2019) by Houbigant Bois Mystique (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs L'Original (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Jardin Secret (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Jardin Secret (Eau de Parfum Extreme) by Houbigant Cologne Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Orangers en Fleurs (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Essence Rare (2018) by Houbigant Chantilly (Perfume) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Royale (Extrait) by Houbigant Duc de Vervins L'Extreme by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Royale (Eau de Parfum Extreme) by Houbigant Iris des Champs (Extrait) by Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Royale (Eau de Parfum) by Houbigant Indian Summer (Cologne) by Houbigant Raffinée (Eau de Toilette) by Houbigant Lutèce (Eau de Toilette) by Houbigant