Aria in F# by House of Matriarch

Aria in F# is a popular limited perfume by House of Matriarch for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-earthy. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Christi Meshell

Mysore sandalwood, Cardamom, Rose, Orange blossom, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.06.2019

10.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Aria in #F.

Aria is full of rich sandalwood, chocolaty herbal patchouli, and cardamom giving it a minty cool aromatic feel. In my wearing the minty presence isnt bothersome to me, but it may give modern noses fits as they are more calibrated to sweeter scents, rather than a true oriental nature.

The sandalwood grows and a gentle floral unfurls under the woody scent. Rose harmonizes with the earthy patchouli and brings this fragrance together. I detect a real vanilla in the base.

This reminds me of scents like Lubin's Galaad in that aeromatic fresh woody natural scent. I will add Aria has an ancient thread dwelling within it and is not meant to be instep with modern designer scents. Its a look back with amazing raw ingredients such as real sandalwood, patchouli and cardamom. Its sad our modern noses has adjusted to so many synthetics to the point the natural essence is offensive to some fragrance enthusiasts. This is a very chemistry driven scent, so try a sample for yourself as every wearing I feel will be different for each person.

It worked for me and I enjoy these types of scents.
10.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

Loved it!
I loved watching the live creation of this perfume, fascinating to see it all come together!
I couldn't wait to sample it!! I get a mix of florals in the opening and a cooling note of cardamom, very smooth.
It has non of the harsh sharpness of the essential oil, the cardamom absolute is much smoother and fuller!! It gives a cooling fresh spiceyness behind the florals, mixed with a creamy sandalwood in the base! a touch of patchouli and rose. The mid / heart of the scent combines in a lovely way, reminding me of white / blonde suede, maybe it's the texture of the florals! It's incredibly smooth and comforting, very nice!! I think completely unisex, LOVE the bottle, so beautiful!!!