Boss Bottled (1998) Eau de Toilette

Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss
Bottle Design: Original: Peter Schmidt, Redesign: Lutz Herrmann

Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Hugo Boss for men and was released in 1998. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Annick Ménardo

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Plum, Lemon, Citruses
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Mahogany, Cinnamon, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesOlive tree, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.11.2019

The fragrance was produced until 2016 by Procter & Gamble

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

The all-rounder
Boss Bottled, a fragrance that has been on my perfume shelf since my childhood (or maybe we call it teenage years).
Boss Bottled is also very well known to almost all other men and women.
It may also be due a little to the company's very good marketing, but in my opinion it's mainly because this fragrance is so incredibly versatile. A real all-rounder. It looks elegant on the date, but is just as convincing in the office, when shopping or even in the disco. In a suit or in jeans and t-shirt.
This fragrance goes everywhere and always.
Especially for beginners into the wonderful world of perfumes, who are not yet able to judge when and where which fragrance is perhaps a little too much of a good one, Bottled is a must have for those who can never do anything wrong with it. Not over- or underdressed, he's just always right where you are.

As a young man from 15-20 he was actually always on my shelf and was almost always worn. Fortunately I can afford more than 1-2 fragrances now, I'm more of a guy who likes it when a perfume is just as loud as myself and I don't have a problem with it when some people don't like my fragrances and they get off on them.
But there is still a bottle of Bottled among the different scents on my shelf, and yes I like to wear it every now and then, not as often as before, but whenever I spray it on I like it.

So if you just want to have a really good perfume (which I've never heard about from anyone who doesn't like this perfume, etc.), you'll find it here. Which happens especially with some niche fragrances with different tastes quite), perhaps also for different occasions not the largest selection has or would like or also all others their expensive fragrances do not want to spray in the everyday life, for all these it is a quasi obligatory purchase. But it doesn't hurt anyone else to have this scent on the shelf
8.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

The old young Man
I was given the fragrance at the tender age of 18. With deodorant stick! That was 14 years ago. And I still have the scent. Now there are still about 20ml in the bottle (100ML).

The scent blew everyone away at the time it came out. You could smell him everywhere. So strong that the smell is really in everyone's nose, from man to woman. Everyone knows immediately with the smell aroma of apple and cinnamon and the good vanilla that it can be only a smell. Boss Bottled.
Ask people on the street which is the most popular men's fragrance. I'm sure 90% will say Boss Bottled.
From young to old - the fragrance has never disappeared from the picture. Why? Although mainstream is often very ephemeral and dynamic.

It's just the uniqueness. The original. The origin. The source.

It's not the best fragrance - but it's well made and simply stunning in its durability and sillage (Batch 2004-2005).

I rarely use it, which is why I still have it. Cool and dark in the pack, the scent has hardly changed in my nose. But the nose gets older and wants to smell something young from time to time, or have the thought of youth.

6.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Less helpful Review
My First Perfume
I bought this perfume myself for my 14th birthday and have not regretted it. My friends wanted to know what fragrance I was wearing because I always got compliments from the girls in my class. Understandably, I didn't tell them
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Fenice
For the man of yore - today
Yes... the good old boss Bottled, loved by many, hated by many, for many a class perfume, for many an absolute garbage.

For the first time I had noticed Boss Bottled probably as a child/youngster at my uncle, but without knowing it, because at that time perfume didn't affect me at all. The years passed, you get older and more mature and suddenly you smell something and think: 'OMG, what smells so great here?' but the solution to the riddle remains hidden. One day you develop an interest in perfumes and with a 95% probability you get Boss Bottled under your nose... as I did a few years ago. I remember ordering a perfume and getting a sample from Boss Bottled. You've read a lot about it, you've heard a lot about it, often you've seen it on posters or in advertisements but somehow you haven't smelled it yourself yet. So the sample unpacked, a little on the hand made, waited and sniffed uuuuuuuunnnnd.... Surprise! A really great, warm scent, which is/occurs to an unknown person but somehow known, and then it occurred to me: MY ONKEL!

Something as good as Boss Bottled I had never smelled before and bought me a 100ml bottle of it directly and do not regret it until today!

Actually I could save myself a description of the fragrance, because almost the whole world knows the fragrance, but what the hell? here we go!

The fragrance begins really nice fruity-warm and you smell the beautiful apple, plum, a little citrus and vanilla! Later a little cinnamon and a nice woodiness are added, but the fragrance remains nice and fruity-warm. After a few hours, the fragrance finishes with a woody vanilla and still warm
For me Bottled simply smells so beautifully fruity, warm, vanilla, cuddly.

I know: Almost everyone felt it but I haven't noticed it anywhere but on my uncle or I've just never noticed it before.

You can love or hate the fragrance, but the fact is that it is one of the most successful, popular and best-selling fragrances in the world!

And excuse for the short description, but almost everyone knows the scent that has been described a thousand or a million times (here, on other websites/forums/portals/blog's, YouTube etc.), so I didn't consider it necessary to go into each scent in detail.

No, I'm not ashamed to own Boss Bottled! No, I'm not ashamed to like Boss Bottled either!

My first love
As we know, the first love is never forgotten. I remember the first time I smelled this one and being blown away. At the time, I only had 90's Springfield, Pull And Bear and Don Algodón. This one seemed very complex and sexy. And, in fact, it is. I felt in love and used 3 bottles of it.

Starts out with a green apple note mixed with cinnamon and after 10min or so, I detect geranium too, giving a floral freshness to the fragrance. 1h later, the vanilla and the woods appear and you will have this sexy apple-vanilla scent until the end of the fragrance life. I get great longevity (12+ hours) and moderate projection in the first 2h and soft projection after 2h till the 6-7h mark.

One of the most versatile, sexy and unique fragrances out there. It's pretty much a classic, nowadays. The performance of the newer bottled aren't that great so I recommend the Intense version. Nonetheless, it's a great fragrance and one of my favorites of all time. 4/5

weak performance
The current EDT is very watered down, I suspect that like many others. The legacy EDT strength is now marketed as the "intense" and they have watered down the original EDT to drive people who like it to a second purchase of the more expensive flanker.
7.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Smellow1987
I don't care what the others think!!!
Boss Bottled. Probably the most famous Hugo Boss fragrance there is.
Clearly, he's in the mainstream niche right at the top and felt every second wears him.
But I have a very special memory of him - summer 2006 Lloret de Mar.

I was 19 and bought myself Boss Bottled especially for this vacation with my buddies.
Thank God I was the only one of us six wearing bottled. The others preferred Le Male, Joop Homme etc.
I got really many compliments from strangers and it turned also a lot of women after me.
I just found it perfect for the club visits and evening walks through the alleys of this little party town.

I associate very beautiful moments with this fragrance and I will never forget them in my life.
That's why I like EGAL what others think about him and say, for me he belongs to the top ten fragrances in this world.
7.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Edda32
Fragrance pyramid no matter or The stuff memories are made of
My daughter is the most cuddly creature on the planet. A cat video that has become a human being. A honey blonde, fuzzy little head, bristly like a porcupine. Anyone who manages to persuade my daughter to do something she does not want can just as easily solve the Israel-Palestine conflict.
If you look into their dark cornflower eyes, you will see cumulus clouds in iron mountain lakes, dancing butterflies and black storms passing by in fast motion.
My daughter is 'as bright as a christmas tree'. At the age of two, she was able to sing several stanzaic songs without error and speak long, complex sentences. Her first complete sentence to me was 'Go away' with your filthy paws!'
Simply golden.

When she was three years old, she got up in the morning and announced 'I NEVER go to kindergarten anymore' and I knew she was serious.
From then on, we did everything together. Since I worked freelance at home at that time, it went reasonably well. But what she liked best was shopping with me. She pushed the shopping trolley for me or wandered through the aisles to subject the lined up goods to a critical analysis, reminded me of what was "all" at home and what I had not cooked for a long time.
My daughter is a perception machine. She sees everything, she hears everything, she smells everything. So also on the day, when she summarized the smell of Hugo Boss Bottled with a sentence.

It must have been the fruit and vegetables in front, when this memory-soaked, somewhat strongly applied smell floated into my nose. I looked up and my gaze fell on a pretty attractive guy in a leather jacket who just tore the bundled leaves and stems of three kohlrabis with concentrated force. It was around half past eleven and its fragrance had already arrived in the warm spicy fragrant base note, dragging a little cinnamon and sport and fresh fruit behind it. But most of all, he carried the memories to me.
Memories of two-way, nocturnal shivering on park benches, mutual waiting for the start to be made, memories of exchanged mixed 'tapes', now burned on CD in a very modern way, holding hands in the back school yard, alibi-like sitting together on the well...only...desk chair in the teenager's room. First visits to the gym had paid off, as I secretly noticed, instead of looking at the proudly presented, endless albums of the self-photographed Mallorcan beaches. You had to be damn quiet in this youth room, which wasn't always easy in the presence of Boss Bottled...

Uh... Hold memories! Now this is good!
Didn't you ever notice that Hugo Boss Bottled fell out of almost every black EastPack backpack? That the bus driver, the political teacher, the girlfriend's brother and supposedly great love...all smelled the same? Wasn't he just a little boring after all? Charts up and down, hairstyle like everyone, sports like everyone, TV like everyone? The little big love became boring and in fact became a nice friendship at some point. It was still a nice time, a lovely memory.
I followed the fragrance trail for a while through the supermarket, indulging in the echo of a bright dark past, here with the cereals.

Suddenly a hectic hand fan tore me from my dreams. A golden, curly gorilla bunny with bloated nostrils, a raised upper lip and contracted eyebrows under black-blue eyes sparkled at me. With a rough voice, but clearly and clearly audible for all shoppers:
"Puuuuuuuuh mommy......it smells like Specified!"
8.0 8.0 7.0 9.5/10

A real men's scent
One of the first scents I ever wrapped my husband in. Somehow masculine, sexy, noble and fresh. Whether shower gel or aftershave he "had" to take part in the full program. I can't snoop enough until today. Freshly showered naturally with Boss bottled shower gel just sprayed with aftershave. The room smells of him, irresistible! My favourite man scent to this day!

This was my scent!
For many, many years. Approximately from shortly before the turn of the millennium until about the middle of the zero decade. He came snappishly and walked quietly. Before he came, I was fragranceless. I had never had my own scent before, except CD soap, never had, never worn, never tasted, only caught on others.

Anyway, it turned out that a short trip led me to Basel, accompanied by two pretty young women, one quite tall, as tall as me, with blond hair and glasses, the other smaller, with curly-black hair. Simply enchanting to be accompanied like this, a beautiful memory...

The three of us stood in the prime of our still quite fresh existence, walking around, looking into this or that shop window, discovering books and flowers, fooling around. So it happened that we also ended up in a perfumery where I asked them what they liked to smell or if they could recommend something to me?

The answer came snappy, I had to try the "Boss Bottled". No sooner said than done. Apple convinced me immediately, I knew this fruit since childhood, also lemon and bergamot. I noticed the deeper layers, but I could never define them and could not define them today, maybe the vanilla still, then it has already.

As a result, I wore Boss, while my male environment mostly tried Axe and Consorten. The Boss suited my habit to smoke two to three white filtered menthol cigarettes a day and this resulted in my actual fragrance of this past time.

Unfortunately the contact to the above-mentioned beauties was lost at the end of school. One married another, the other became a doctor in the psychiatric ward, that's how much I got. The Boss Bottled fragrance lost itself in me just at the moment when I smelled that the father of a then girlfriend of mine, my father-in-law, was using it. I didn't want to smell like a man 50-60 years old.

But now that my review is drifting into profanity, I close it. Oh, as a little echo: Once it was recommended to me by a perfumery saleswoman, but I don't use it anymore and don't return to it, because the fragrance stands for a certain time or phase of my life
8.0 6.0 8.0 8.0/10

Ups and downs
I gave this fragrance to my boyfriend 12 years ago.
(That was before I knew Parfumo). He was modern fresh and spicy masculine. Not pushy, long lasting and very important for me and my skinny purse, affordable.
And of course I knew that 3/4 of all men sprayed this scent on their necks. But it was wonderful Wurstegal for me. I liked to smell him on my husband. I could have sworn I could smell him among a thousand others.
And you know what? I'm still very fond of him. Even though my husband now wears other fragrances (thanks to parfumo), I still recognize the Boss Bottled immediately.

Fragrance:
It begins citrically fresh with slightly bitter sweetness. Please don't ask me what that is exactly. It's citrically bitterly sweet! Afterwards the smell changes quite fast, becomes warmly cinnamony and tingles fine in the nose.
a little later it becomes fruity, sweet and fresh and stays that way.
Yeah, you can only smell him on his neck. And yes, he's not changing much. Yes, he's mainstream. Yeah, he seems boring. BUT! I associate it with the best experiences ever.
The first contraction.
The cat who jumped into the bathtub while I was sitting in it.
Countless romantic evenings on rickety chairs sat around a bum barrel and talked forever.
The marriage proposal
Cried, laughed, argued and reconciled. All that this scent went through, too, and hey. It is what it is. Mainstream for most. A stage in my life.
8.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

"Bottled", the James Bond among the classics
As a young, aspiring adult in my mid-twenties, I was looking for a masculine, discreet and feminine scent to accompany me through everyday life.
Well, I found it, it's the Boss Bottled.
I don't need to say much about the bottle, it's simply great. Combined with the appealing name ''Bottled'', the bottle's design reflects a handy and elegant shape that you like to hold and operate in your hand.
However the ''Bottled'' weakens beside the Sillage also at the durability very much in relation to other smells in its price segment.
The weak ''fragrance cloud'' I refer to the rather shy fragrance of this brand, because it is anything but dominant. It begins with an intense freshness, settles after a few minutes and begins to transform into an elegant, attractive and often women's ''tasty'' fragrance.
Since the ingredients have no concise properties, the shelf life is correspondingly cloudy. After just three hours, most of the fragrance's power is used up and you could spray it again to get the perfume's attention again.

Finally I praise the ''Bottled'' in the whole very much, since it gave me so far only positive compliments of women, it can be carried at each situation & at each season and the smell gives me again and again self-confidence and a smile, if I apply this perfume to me.
And its weak points with the Sillage and durability I forgive my ''Bottled'' again and again gladly.
7.0 6.0 6.0 10.0/10

MrInfinite
If I could save time in a bottle..
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til Boss Bottled passes away
Just to spend this parfum with you
If I could make this scent last forever
If Hugo Boss could make wishes come true
I'd save every spray like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend this parfum with you.

Boss Bottled - a faithful companion who always stays in the background but is not intrusive. He hugs you on days when everything else doesn't fit into life.
Timeless does not seem exaggerated with this fragrance.
He is not outstanding in his performance which is more due to the fact that he was castrated in the last years and therefore probably got an edP version. One must somehow counteract the price decline, there an edP fits nevertheless splendidly around such a beautiful smell to destroy in its durability and Sillage.
For me it still remains one of the best fragrances that always fit when everything else fails
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Watch out!
I used to have the scent more often, because I like it quite well.
It's a very pleasant fragrance that doesn't bother anyone (except every second person wears it, which is quite within the realm of possibility...) and that doesn't have anything particularly prominent or pungent about it.
However, in my opinion, caution is called for! Therefore a tip from me: Use up fast!!
I had a total of 3 vials. And with everyone the same happened: it tilted very fast (and I don't mean "toppling over" here)!
The first one I thought to myself: okay - maybe wrong!? Thereupon the 2nd bottle fetched and also here: after approx. 6 months "tilted". I gave myself one more try and stored everything perfectly. But even then after 6 - 9 months: another "tilting"!!!
What's going on?
I have a suspicion: even if it is not mentioned anywhere; I think there is also caraway with it!
I think you can smell it pretty strong too.
And after some time the caraway smell becomes stronger and stronger, so that you can't use the scent anymore - at least not I! The caraway becomes so penetrating and brutal that the rest is completely covered.
And for this reason he doesn't come into my house anymore - unfortunately!

Author's opinion:
Apparently caraway in a perfume is only relatively short "durable"!?
Because the same thing happens to me again and again with New West from ARAMIS.
And there's caraway in there...
8.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Less helpful Review
Spot landing, but expensive
The scent is exactly mine! But in view of the much cheaper alternative, far too expensive. Of course, this will also be reflected somewhere in the quality. Maybe it's a small, fine nouance that's different, or the dupe won't last that long. But for me the output is not necessary.
Still a bummer, for those who can afford it and want it.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

"Man of Today" - fantastic all rounder
I have the "Man of Today" edition, but Parfumo won't allow reviews on that page.

I love Boss Bottled from the first time I tried it, it's a classic, pleasant and masculine scent which in my opinion deserves to be as successful as it is. The apple, plum, cinnamon, vanilla and sandalwood combine to make something truly amazing and very versatile. I've used this fragrance at work, suited up, casual dress and only avoided wearing this fragrance during the hotter months.

Fantastic work from Annick Ménardo
8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

A faithful companion, through ups and downs - A greeting to BOSS Bottled
It is Monday, with tired eyes I get out of bed, the first coffee and the cool shower at least help my circulation to get going. Mentally, I'm going through the appointments that await me this week. The mood fluctuates between "please don't address" and "why is the weekend so damn fast over? Suit on, a matching tie overturned, the belt also sat better once. "Have I promised my boyfriend I'll stop by after work this week? I should definitely call the insurance company and talk about the last premium increase. While many thoughts shoot into my head at the same time and my brain slowly comes to operating temperature, I mechanically clatter off the morning care routine. The hair is quickly styled and a thin cream is applied. A look in the mirror, looks okay, the long Saturday evening and the even longer days in the office I can't deny today. My face is an open book that paints jaws, I quickly exhort myself to relax. One last reach into the mirror cabinet. My hand embraces the bottle I have grown fond of, the round glass feels familiar, the slight coolness emanating from the material paradoxically gives me a warm and pleasant feeling. I take the upright written lettering was conscious and spray. Once. A second time. Instinctively, I think back to the successful conclusion of the contract in the last quarter. To the compliment I received from my new colleague in the elevator. I'd look as light-hearted as I'd ever do. What about my suits, would they be tailor-made? Of course they're not, but hey. My thoughts wander even further into the past. My final exam. What was I nervous about beforehand. Hours of preparation just to be there at the crucial moment. My first date with my girlfriend? The thoughts I've been thinking about which scent best embodies me. What do I want to stand for? The new Dior Sauvage? To be wild and rebellious, like Johnny Depp? JPG Le Male? She certainly knows how to walk a thousand times along the eye-catching men's silhouette in the fragrance shelf. But would I like to smell like my father? Do I need Role Models to find the right fragrance for me? Do I need the commercials to tell me what I want to smell like? What was I supposed to smell like? In my position, in my age, in my skin?

No. A constant companion for many, many years (oh there it is again, the age, the time that runs mercilessly) who has accompanied me in all these moments. Even in bad times, hard times, failures. They're part of it. Good and bad experiences make us who we are. And they make me feel comfortable with my fragrance companion in every situation. Not because it says BOSS. Not because the bottle stands out from the crowd. Not because the advertising is loudest or the campaign faces are most desirable. Simply because the scent completely convinces me with its versatility, its warmth, its smell of apple strudel. And that for years.

I arrived in the day, in the week. I pull up the corners of my mouth and am ready for the challenges that await me. I feel good! I feel good!
5.0 6.0 6.0 6.0/10

loewenherz
Hamburg, 8:30. Rain again. Perfect hold. Stopover Munich. It's pretty windy. Perfect fit. Flight on to Rome. The sun is burning. Perfect protection.
At the end of the last century, a well-known cosmetics manufacturer advertised its allegedly indestructible hair setting lotion. The indestructibility was illustrated by a tough career woman who - of course in a small private machine - is confronted with various weather conditions on the described route, and who nevertheless emerges from the machine at her destination without noticeable traces of decay. In fact, I remember that it was a very average product (which is still available today).

Originating at the end of the last century and still available to buy, Boss Bottled, who once established the note 'apple' for men's perfumes - which you can easily find or not. First advertised by the Swedish model Alex Lundqvist - who was later succeeded by Gerard Butler, Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Reynolds and Mats Hummels among others - he sells something similar to Schwarzkopf's supposedly unbreakable firming agent: self-confidence. Sophistication. Urbanity. The width compatibility of both products is also similar.

Boss Bottled is one of those undaunted evergreens of the 90s that has survived the twenty years since almost unscathed. This deserves recognition - whether it's due to the perfume itself or the timing (and annual rejuvenation) of his marketing campaign, there may be some arguing about it. Yet it is of seemingly timeless favor - characteristic top note fruit grafted onto a contemporary interpreted (from the perspective of the late 90s) fougère-like base that no one can actually dislike.

Conclusion: even though hairstyles in the 90s were fixed with quite different amounts of hairspray, I'm sure that the blonde-waved lady from the Three Weathers Taffeta commercial would have been quite tousled 'in real' when she got off the train in Rome. And Boss Bottled would be no longer smelled there at the latest. Nevertheless, classics are both.
7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

All Around Player
To this date the best cologne from Boss. A real classic. A very successful and pleasant mix of apple, cinnamon, vanilla... Very versatile... job, free time, fall, spring, winter. It really somehow reminds me of cold and foggy mornings of the continental cities. Mornings that have that special brisk smell.
A great work by Annick Menardo. Level hard to achieve once again in Boss. Even niche company like Brecourt copied Bottled in Esprit Mondain.

Rating: 7/10
8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Old faithful versatile partner
This is a real reliable fragrance. It's versatility converts it in a must for every perfume user. Well, at least it's a must for those who praise versatility or like to travel lite. Don't count with an expressive longevity or sillage because you just won't get it.
Its fresh opening (citrus and apple) do connect well with a dominating cinnamon in the heart notes and the vanilla rulling in the bottom notes. A bit gourmand but manly, as the mentioned sweet notes are always paired by very nice quality woodsy notes - mainly mahogany, sandalwood and cedar.
It does not smell cheap, it's not cloying, you can use it in the gym, and it's even good for dates if you are (or your date is) a conservative person. You will never be let down by this trustworthy buddy and in any type of situation. It will not attract other people attention but probably with a versatile king you just want to smell clean and fresh in many situations like the in office, in a plane, in a theather, watching a soccer game, entertaining your mother in law and so on.
You may use with any kind of weather as well, although it's not a shining star in terms of performance. Boss Bottled will not disapoint you in any circinstance. Well, as people use to say, if you are good at everything you cannot be the best at anything. Boss Bottled is a king of versatility and a mere minor prince in everything else. In what regards performance it's just a commoner.
I do like it, although it's not in my closet front row. In my opinion, and inside the Boss product line, it's only second to Boss Number One (a real number one since more that 30 years ago) and its flankers Boss Bottled Oud and Boss Bottled Intense. The Intense flanker and the recently released Eau de Parfum, are better buys.

My rates for Boss Bottled EDT:
Scent (opening): 7.0 (preety common)
Scent (dry down): 8.0 (more pleasant than opening stage)
Longevity: 7.0 (average)
Sillage: 6.0 (average sillage - one arm lenght - and poor projection at the sillage peak - one hour)
Uniqueness: 7.0 (there are similar and less expensive fragrances on the market like Scuderia Ferrari - Black)
Wearability: 10.0 (any season, any age, day or night)
Versatility: 10.0 (perfect for the office but very good everywhere else as well)
Quality: 8.0 (Hugo Boss knows how to design fragrances with better performance and more appealing combination of notes (but probably with less sales due to a lesser versatility. The only Boss Bottle flankers that made a shift in a more promising direction are B.B.Oud and B.B.Unlimited. B.B. Intense is just.... more intense and a bit more expensive.)
Compliments: 7.0 (A clean fresh and pleasant aroma, but not enough to convince the people around you to follow you with the eyes or to greet you. You will not disturb anybody.)
Presentation: 8.0 (simple bottle but very elegant and effective. Good sprayer!)
Price: 7.0 (You may buy similar scents of known designers, for a lesser price. I paid 45 Euros + taxes for my 200 ml tester and it's going to take a century for me to finish it. I should have bought an 100 ml tester Intense EDP.)

Overall rating: 7.73/10.0
between 7 and 8 => above average;
between 8 and 9 => recommended;
equal or bigger than 9 => don't miss it;

Opinion on "Boss Bottled EDT":
If sillage and projection were good this fragrance would be a smahing hit. Probably that's why Hugo Boss released an Intense EDT and EDP versions. Nevertheless it become confusing for buyers as the three bottles are identical and all the juices have almost the same colour.
Blind buy worthy? Yes if the price is Ok and you just want versatility out of the fragrance. If you are sure that it's Boss Bottled you like, and you may use it for dates or want to attract people's attention, you'd better buy the Intense EDP version.

Music: Carly Simon - "Coming Around Again"

Aithan 97 days ago
At the opening, a stack of old brown papers came to my mind. Mainly got Cinnamon.
Love the dry down. Mainly got vanilla & sandal wood notes.
KingPin 8 months ago
Big Brand Boring Blandness. Banal But Bearable.+1
Carlitos01 19 months ago
Fruity, fresh, moderatly sweet, spicy and woody! You will never be let down by this trustworthy buddy and in any type of situation.+4
Fellini 2 years ago
I tested this fragrance in cold autumn. Sweet and warm scent, but geranium bothers me.

Boss Bottled
by Thecombad
by Strait
by Strait

Popular Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss The Scent (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Number One / Boss (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss in Motion (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Nuit pour Femme by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Hugo Dark Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Just Different (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss Hugo Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Jour pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Woman by Hugo Boss