Boss Bottled Intense (2016)Eau de Parfum

Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Hugo Boss for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Bergamot, Lemon, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Cinnamon, Rosewood, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Olive wood, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.04.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Scottish actor Gerard Butler.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss, which differs in concentration.

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

J1ndujun
The adult version of Boss Bottled!
As a lover of Boss Bottled I switched to Boss Bottled Intense last year because I simply love the incomparable fragrance and the Intense version offers a better performance for me.

In the top note, an unmistakable apple and lemon, as we already know it from the Boss Bottled version. A fruity sweet fragrance for the young man (even still) of today. If you take a second nose after a while, the light clove and cinnamon come to the fore, which harmonizes wonderfully with the previous fruity notes and is rounded off by wood notes.

For me, Boss Bottled Intense is the adult version of Boss Bottled, a bit more masculine and multi-faceted, simply smelling a bit more complex than the Bottled version. Nevertheless, this fragrance remains youthfully warm and refreshing and it will find a place in my perfume cabinet for years to come. Not because it is absolutely outstanding, but because the fragrance, without being obtrusive, simply shows off its strengths and one of the sweet scents slowly caresses the nostrils while playing through the whole spectrum of its olfactory notes. This fragrance is like a good friend that accompanies you through the day without playing itself completely to the fore, but is still there when you need it.

A timeless classic for me. :)
8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Painlord
A small disappointment on a high level
I'll save myself the trouble of using the normal BB for a comparison. Almost everyone should know what it smells like. This one picks up some elements of the BB and puts them in the foreground. That it is a stronger version of the original cannot be confirmed by my nose.

In the beginning it starts with a sour synthetic in which I cannot define anything. Cinnamon, a little woody and vanilla are added in the course. According to the fragrance pyramid, however, no vanilla is contained.

I find him for an EdP from the beginning very close. And that is also the crucial point. The fragrance as a whole is good, but where is the performance, please? I had asked a friend to make a statement after wearing it for three hours. She was surprised that I had put on a scent at all (two blows on the right and left side of the neck. Three spray blows on the shirt). When she approached 5 cm, she could perceive him. For my personal taste, this is relatively weak, or do I have to hang up more here?
But in his favour I have to say that I smelled my shirt in the evening and could still perceive it.

Is he now worth his money?
Yep. I got it at the offer price at D... i'll get it for you. 100 ml cost 42 EUR. This is approximately at the level of the normal EdT (not the intense variant). I would not buy it at the regular price. I'd rather see it as a variation to the EdT, which is a HAUCH stronger. I expect more from a perfume. It's too bad.
6.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Less helpful Review
The worse version of the original
I'm a fan of the Boss fragrances but I personally prefer the Original Boss Bottled to be too unbalanced in my opinion, unfortunately rather a worse fragrance from Boss
8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Who's the boss here?
If you think of a well-known US-American sitcom, the sympathetic Tony Michelli will quickly come to mind. From the middle of the 80's until well into the 90's this show was, beside other sitcom's a la Alf, Full House, Bill Cosby or the terribly nice family, a fixed feature in the evening program of RTL, , SAT1, Pro 7 and co. I was unfortunately still too small at that time and only actively noticed this kind of television format with the artificially recorded laughter from the tape at the end of its life cycle. At the end of the 90s the last seasons were still running on German TV, or the already repeated episodes for the umpteenth time. But at least I still noticed it ^^.

I've had a similar experience with the Boss Bottled fragrance. It has been on the market for over 20 years and if you believe a comment or two here in the forum, its heyday is long over. A lot of reformulation later the edT will only be a shadow of itself.......Unlike the sitcoms I can't use my age here as an excuse. No, as a young man, I just wasn't interested in perfume. I was always satisfied with a cheap deodorant to "diesel". Maybe my upbringing is also to blame for this, after all I had the impression that perfumes (also for men) are a bit feminine, tufted or kitschy, because my father never wore perfumes except for aftershave.

As I now realize, however, I have probably missed something for years, only recently I have been actively wearing perfumes and my small collection is growing and thriving.

So it came to pass that I was advised in the mint green D. about an everyday scent. I was especially looking for something inconspicuous for the work, it should be a fragrance that does not fill the whole hut so the colleagues do not get angry. But at the same time he should already be present and also get in my nose again and again to sniff. Besides, since I wanted to wear it every day, it shouldn't be an expensive product.

The selection therefore much for me on Davidoff's Cold Water and Hugo Boss Bottled, two fragrances which are at the D. felt the whole year in "special offer" and 100 ml thus cost around 30€. Exactly my asking price for a daily companion.
The cold water reminded me of a sharp aftershave from my father and therefore fell out of the ranking. Old man can still smell like old man later ^^.

I really liked the HB Bottled from the fragrance, but here was the problem of durability and silage (mentioned reformulation problems). The seller's idea: "Mix the Bottled Original with the Intense Version. That's what some customers do, and they're lucky, we offer the intense version for the same price as the original."
Wonderful, that's how we do it!

And what can I say? It was a great idea. The intens gives the mixture the power to produce a nice, sufficiently long H+S. When I'm out in the evening I take the Intense pure.

I just like the smell a lot
5.0 6.0 6.0 4.0/10

What can I say about that? Episode 274 "Apple vinegar" with plastic closure
Apple cider vinegar 4.0 apparently BOSS and the BOSS public can't get enough of apple cider vinegar with cinnamon, another offshoot that will be followed by another. The original BB was diluted and soft rinsed so that Intense & Co. must continue to follow. The main thing is sticky fermented apple, sometimes with more cinnamon or even more cinnamon.
10.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

The Apple Cinnamon Monster
Respect Hugo Boss! I'm not a big supporter of their perfumes, but since I own this fragrance my opinion has changed. At the opening I am bombarded with apple, cinnamon and cloves. Boss should have intensified the apple and instead had to balance the other top notes better, because if you hate cinnamon like I do, then it goes right through your nose, but here they did a good job. I did a performance test on my skin and I was surprised that it could still be smelled after more than 6 hours. Then about 1 to 2 hours later the smell was gone. But hey, damn it, the base grade is awesome, man! It reminds me easily of TF Noir Extreme and Layton Exclusif, very horny :) This perfume is ideal for the cold days and gives me a Christmas vibe. Now to my favorite category. Drumroll How many splashes for which situation?
Date: 1 splash
Work/School/Study: 2 splashes
Out and about: 5 splashes
Special occasion: 2 splashes
The fragrance is very intense, so you only need a few splashes to achieve success with the ladies.
Who is the fragrance suitable for? For strong, proud and unconventional men. What's the matter with you? Because the fragrance is very intense and ingredients inside have not please everyone, I see a man between 21 and 40 years old who wears this fragrance. The man who wears this fragrance is courageous, mentally and physically strong and he has an aura that fascinates women, I also think of something like that when I smell this fragrance because it is sensual and cozy like YSL la nuit de l'homme. It's definitely a perfume that's more for casual situations, so I advise you if you have a special occasion, you can also use this fragrance, but Dunhill Icon is more suitable because it's gentler and not intrusive. This means that if you like fresh fragrances, you will probably hate them.
I'm looking forward to your comments!
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Milat
A beautiful scent that reminds me of apples.
I own the EDP version and think that the perfume smells very good and lasts a long time.
The bottle also looks great and I'm a big fan of this perfume because it's great and smells like apples.
8.0 6.0 9.0 9.5/10

Popelkuchen
It happened through the bear group
I recently got a gift certificate for "D" at work. In our kindergarten it is like this, each group member gives 5 Euro for the birthday present and since we have speech therapists, physiotherapists and tens of educators with the bears, much of the voucher is accordingly solid ;)
So it happened that I had to pay almost nothing for 50 ml Boss Bottled Intense EdP. I don't know if I've tested him in the past. So it was probably a blind buy. But anyway, it won't be much different than the original fragrance, which unfortunately never entered my collection due to its somewhat boring freshness. Besides, Boss Bottled EdT < Boss Bottled Intense EdP should be two "levels" above the original in name and concentration. No matter what you're starting from now, strength, sweetness, etc.. I can definitely sign it like that. I would describe the Sillage as mediocre, after about 3-4 hours he is very close to me, which I find very pleasant. "Well, then it's on the skin," he keeps with me at least forever. 9+ hours.
And how does he smell now?
Well, as I said he was more or less a blind buy and so I had a little bit of disillusionment when I noticed that the top note is practically the same in decent sweeter. I expected it that way, so I don't know what my problem was... all right.
At the latest from the heart note one notices then that this colleague would not be here a candidate for the high summer. It is simply too spicy and "warm" for that. Everything else should be feasible, also with regard to situation/activity. Can't imagine he could touch anything unless you "sprayed" it.
As soon as the performance of the spices is over and you slowly but surely approach the base note, the main attraction will be the stage. Pure warm and sweet masculinity, triggered by very welcome woods. The whole thing is accompanied in my eyes/nose by a strong shot of vanilla, which is not mentioned here. Maybe I also imagine it, at least it smells very calming and cuddly without being "tunefully" to work I could imagine him, by the way, despite his strong masculinity for me also well at women, depending on type.
Barbies probably less ;)
Even if many will call him unspectacular, boring and exhausted like his original scent, I thank the team of the bear group for making it possible for me to add a new darling to my collection without great difficulties.
5.0 7.0 6.0 9.5/10

If you like Boss Bottled, you should buy this one. Point off end
It's just the way you'd expect it if you knew Boss Bottled no experiments. Longer lasting and stronger smelling (which is no art at all at Bottled..)
I like it very much and I bought it Why? Because it's a TOP scent. Apple pie with cinnamon. Who doesn't like that???
Too bad only that the first 15 minutes "to hold the nose" are as usual with Boss... The beginning is always bad...
Thereafter TOP

Bumpyuma 17 days ago
Good smell - average opening - Average projection for 1.5 hours - Synthetic
Vmitsopoulos 92 days ago
Beautiful scent, apple cinnamon and vanilla combo warm cosy sent for the colder days and months
Aithan 93 days ago
Denser Boss Bottled EDT. Good ladies reaction.
Avg performance. Detect at arm length up to 5 hrs. Then, 1 hr more as noticeable skin scent.
9.0
Carlitos01 9 months ago
Apple and Cinnamon in (maybe) EDP concentration. It's a semi sweet and semi fresh scent unfortunately a bit generic. Apfelstrudel accord+4

by MichaelS2019
by MichaelS2019
by MrNiceGuy
by MrNiceGuy
by Nage
by Nage

Popular Hugo Boss

The Scent Private Accord for Her by Hugo Boss Boss Number One / Boss (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss The Scent Absolute for Her by Hugo Boss Boss Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme Intense by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Hugo Extreme by Hugo Boss Elements (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Infinite by Hugo Boss Boss Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Hugo Reversed by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Spirit (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss