Boss Bottled Intense 2016Eau de Parfum

Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss
Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Hugo Boss for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. It was last marketed by Coty. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Eros (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Bergamot, Lemon, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Cinnamon, Rosewood, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Olive wood, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 13.04.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is Scottish actor Gerard Butler.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss, which differs in concentration.

The Joker !
Short and crisp,

Better than the original why ? Lasts longer and a little more depth with the wood. Otherwise komplet same scent DNA.

Starts with apple fresh
Later, the freshness remains continuous, pairs with
the wood in the background around in the heart an apple cinnamon cake.

Shelf life: Normal / Good about 5 to 6 hours (aufjedenfall better than the original)

Silage: Normal / Good
Price: slightly increased due to the cessation of production, BUT GET THE 200 ML VERSION YOU WILL SUGGEST IM.
if the times weck is there only the original what you can throw in the bin.

Clear purchase recommendation no matter what price !!!!
Donny229
The one everyone knows to respect....
[Who is not big on stories just scroll down to the rating ;) ]

...you live in Munich and the warm weather is coming to an end. The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting colder. You own a beautiful house, for which you go every day ackern. In your garage there is that darling that makes you happy every day, that you have had by your side for years. You look forward to the drive to work every morning and enjoy every second with your silver 98 BMW e38. For you, it radiates years of loyalty and everyone has seen it on the road or driven it themselves. You've been comfortable in it for decades, but deep in your heart you know that after a few miles and a lot of wear and tear it's not the same anymore. You start to think about what alternatives there might be, but none can give you the confidence you've found in it. One night you're scrolling through various ads on the internet and suddenly you see it, an eye candy like you've seen years ago, a dark grey e38 as good as new, with extra facelift and matt black rims. The next day you go out to see it...and there it is, just made for you. It's very similar to your old one, but it looks much more detailed and modern. When you open the driver's door you are greeted by a sweet freshness and on its elegant wooden dashboard it even says Alpina. You can't wait to start the test drive and feel right at home in its seats, it combines for you the charm of its predecessor and at the same time a new feeling of happiness combined with a lot of curiosity. During your test drive, it will literally sweeten your day, spiced up by the power under its hood. For you it's clear; you have to have it, no matter what the cost...A few weeks later it's done, you've done all the paperwork and it's yours. Outside, autumn has fully arrived by now and the streets are filled with yellow, red and brown leaves. Winds blow through the alleys and rain is the order of the day, but it doesn't stop you from taking your new happiness out for a first walk through the city. During your ride you approach the Maximilianstraße, in front of you a sporty and loud M7-Competition (PdM-Layton), the passers-by in the pedestrian zone turn around and are visibly interested in the eye-catcher. But shortly after they also look at you and your car, because they respect its long known elegance and class without looking a bit outdated. Even though it might have been a lot cheaper than the one in front of you, they think it looks a lot more expensive than it is. They all know you're sitting in the original, despite tuning, and they'll always compare the latest M7 to yours. Back home you park it outside your front door and look at it again until you say goodbye to drive back to work tomorrow with renewed stamina and power.
Abstract and rating:
The German classic among men's fragrances, everyone knows him and sogut wie jeder mag ihn.
Fragrance 9/10
-Very beautiful and timeless fragrance. At the beginning classic Boss Bottled with fresh citrus (apple) opening. As it progresses it becomes much deeper, sweeter and spicier -> apple pie. It delivers what it promises and is the more intense/rounder version of the original with more power :) Any Bottled lover will probably appreciate this one too. [Intoxicating] Gives lots of compliments! Also has a lot of style without being stale. Anyone can wear it, no matter what age.
Durability 8/10
-With me he keeps c.a 7 hours, no beast but he brings a brave through the day.
Sillage 8/10
-Projection is with me really solid for 2-2.5 hrs with 5 sprays, after that he forms a shell, but is still well perceptible and so c.a after 5 hrs he is then relatively close to the skin.
Use 8/10
-Almost all year wearable, I would say autumn, winter and a little into spring, up to 20 degrees he is pleasant. Suitable for any situation, casual for everyday, stylish for the suit and very on-(jenachdem also off- ;D) pulling for a date. By the sweetness youthful and by the spicy/woody adult. A must for every man who knows where the hare runs :)
Flacon 7/10
-Joa Boss Bottled stop in dark nh haha.

Top for the price!!!
Blindbuy - Bad buy
Due to the all-round good reviews here, as well as the self-proclaimed Youtube experts, I dared to buy the bottle blind. Unfortunately, a mistake!

Since I have a Bruno Banani deospray (think orange), which smells the same, I was unfortunately very disappointed in the fragrance.

So deodorant I find the fragrance quite good, but as a perfume, the scent is then too ordinary for me.

I would not compliment anyone with this fragrance. Merely to note that the person wears a sweetish / fresh scent that does not bother me.
The ideal gift
Since various comments have already been dedicated to the fragrance, I make here a small decision based on the most important properties.
My opinion as a former (signature) carrier!

Age and type: Play no role. Anyone can wear it.

Fragrance: cinnamon and apple dominant. Sweet. Heavier, darker and less fresh than the EdT. Linear course.

Season: colder days.

Durability: A working day, skin even in the evening still noticeable.

Sillage: 2-3 hours well present.

Place of use: Everywhere.

Compliments: received many. Very easy to like.

Price/Performance: Good if you look at the right sellers.

-----> Buy Recommendation: YES!

Yes: For fragrance beginners and men who wear perfumes infrequently (occasions) or are looking for a "grab and go" perfume for everyday wear. "Just smell good" is the adage here.

No: For those who have been around fragrances for a while and prefer more complex scents.

Personal opinion: for me Boss Bottled Intense is (meanwhile) just too safe. Corners and edges are hardly present. A personal expression is therefore difficult. In use it is actually no longer, but will probably keep its place of honor in my collection.
Beymen27
The Leonardo DiCaprio of perfumes?
The era of the classic Boss Bottled DNA has been around for a long time. This there is namely now already over 20 years. I had a few years ago the opportunity to try the normal Boss Bottled for a long time intensively and thoroughly. The reactions were simply fabulous! I got to try it on many occasions and was never disappointed in any situation! What prompted me to include this perfume also in my collection.
As time passed so did the contents of my bottle. When I decided to repurchase this perfume quite some time ago, I came across the Intense variant. Since the normal Boss Bottled according to some sources should not last as long as before, I reached exactly for this perfume.

What can I say It was as if it had never been gone.
Hugo Boss Bottled Intense is simply a more mature Boss Bottled. Also with this fragrance was often mentioned that it is supposed to not last long. Absolutely false in my opinion.
Applied in the morning and also still enjoyed in the evening.

The Boss Bottled Intense is a very ideal fragrance for autumn and winter days. A Daily Allrounder. Even today and after this long time still an absolute must.

One might assume that the Boss Bottled DNA with all its variations enjoys a slow satisfaction or the noses of it are simply oversaturated? WRONG.

Every time I've been complimented on this scent, it's always been an unknown and very enticing DNA to people. It's hard to believe but it really is.

The fragrance stands out for its diversity. From the beginning to the end. It is often offered as a recommendation Pdm-Layton as a very good alternative, although I can not underline this so. You can guess that the two fragrances tend in the same direction but nothing more, absolutely not comparable.
Where you also have to mention that I would definitely opt for the Hugo Boss.

In conclusion, I can simply express an absolute purchase recommendation. Even blind you could buy this fragrance, as I have yet to meet anyone who did not like this fragrance!

Stay well and see you!

Jannik200999
Never change a running system
Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss. Certainly one of the most famous fragrances ever. Personally, I always found him okay, but have never considered him necessary for my collection. When I then once again browsed the internet, the Boss Bottled Intense caught my eye. And quite honestly, for the price you can dare times a shot in the dark.

Said, done.

So when the fragrance arrived, I was really surprised how well I like this version yet. Yes, he has no rough edges, and yes, he is smoothly ironed like anything else.
But he has that certain something. Apple, cinnamon, sandalwood, somehow he is still comfortable. Especially in autumn he just fits and stands out.
Certainly we have here no masterpiece of creativity, but a solid bench that does not let you down. And sometimes it needs just that.

All in all, I like this Boss. In the fall, he is a faithful companion for me and definitely has its raison d'être.
The classic
Boss Bottled is definitely a classic, there is hardly anyone who has not smelled this fragrance somewhere. With the Intense version now also a possible purchase recommendation due to the improved durability and sillage, which is now in the upper average approximately angelang. Find the is suitable for all who want to have a mass mainstream winter everyday fragrance with a high acceptance and at a fair price. The 200ml bottle there is already from about 60 euros and is thus in the price performance level Top.

Mjom-Mjom
... And then it happened really fast!

Suddenly you were in front of me That's how long I've longed for you!
I dreamt of this moment for nights on end, woke up delighted, wanted only you! I knew what was coming, I did Because I wanted you, with everything that was dear to me Wanted to drop me completely, suck you up, nibble on you, inside me
A breath of air came through the room, warm, and poured in the bouquet of the bouquet of flowers that was on the table in the next room. I shivered a little, but I was not cold, quite the opposite! You looked so horny and smelled so good! I closed my eyes and enjoyed the scent. I thought of your perfect shape and size.
I sighed in delight. The cinnamony-spicy aroma paired with carnation-warm apples caressed my nose, which was now very close to you. And then...

TICK-TOCK. Put it in your mouth Oh, my God, I spilled it on myself. Cause:

I LOVE apple pie, especially so horny tasty fresh from the oven!

This fragrance doesn't remind me of the teen movie American Pie, but it really triggers delicious associations. More adult than the 90's original model, more elegant, sexier A fruity and fresh opening, followed by this incredibly attractive heart note of clove, cinnamon and apple, delicately accompanied by floral chords, the base is woody and fresh, very close and delicious. The apple and cinnamon always floats along discreetly, but leaves room for the other fragrances
But I admit it: apple pie is best with cream. Or vanilla ice cream. Or both The scent doesn't need that, but if you like, you can smear the gym partner of your choice with it and then slobber off. You can, you don't have to.)
The all-rounder...in autumn
As the title suggests, an all-rounder. But Boss Bottled Intense focuses mainly on the autumn. The fragrance is also wearable in winter or even spring, but I prefer the 3rd season.

All-rounder, because it is actually portable in any situation. Whether in the office, in the afternoon or in the evening at the theatre, Boss Bottled Intense always fits!
It is not penetrating or negative, but floats pleasantly with you. Besides, the perfume is liked by really many people.

But...

When I entered the world of fragrance, I was completely thrilled by the scent. But if you're more and more involved with perfumes and always try something new and niche, Boss Bottled Intense will soon fall behind. Compared to other perfumes, the scent seems downright boring. Not very complex and of course not unique at all... you just know it already.

I only wear it now and then, but there are simply much much better perfumes. Meanwhile the Boss Bottled Intense is also more often used as a room fragrance in my house. A few sprays into the environment and you feel much warmer and more comfortable.

An experienced fragrance lover will probably not be able to find anything more to like this Hugo Boss. But for beginners I can make a clear recommendation. This also has to do with the price. On relevant Internet sites, the fragrance is partly already available for under 40€
KnowThis30
That's how an "Intense" has to be!
Although a little soberly thought of as a beautiful fragrance like "Boss Bottled Intense", I would like to base my evaluation on the following points: Intense, Sillage and Durability, Possibility of use, Uniqueness, Flacon and Price. First of all, however, I would like to make some more or less personal remarks, which in my opinion should not be missing in a review of "Boss Bottled Intense"!

Note 1:
Probably every sentence I will write here can and may be projected 1:1 onto the "old" versions of the original "Boss Bottled" from 1998. Even if I still think that the current version is a nice scent, it still differs immensely when compared directly to the original product! Reformulations, batches...who knows!?
Note 2:
Even though the comparison is often made online and in the forums, I don't think "Layton" from "Parfums de Maryl" is a better version of this fragrance. Don't get me wrong, I think "Layton" is a wonderful fragrance, but in my humble opinion there is not enough similarity between the two to consider them in a common development chain. Yes, they do have some similarities, just not enough for me

Note 3:
Since there is also an eau de toilette from "Boss Bottled Intense" that is one year younger - but I can't say whether it is still available - you have to pay special attention to the correct concentration when buying it! A more than suboptimal naming by Hugo Boss!
Note 4:
Everything that can be read from now on should always be read with a little caution from the outside, as this is one of the scents that I always look at through the well-known rose-red glasses

But enough of all this fuss...let's begin!

Intense:
Why do I want to deal so explicitly with the name extension "Intense"? Because in this case it really does what it promises to the inclined buyer. This eau de parfum is not a further development, does not contain any surprising fragrance components or spontaneous de-tickling within the fragrances! No! It is - plain and simple - a stronger version of "Boss Bottled"! Nice...
Sillage and shelf life:
Here, too, I would like to draw a comparison to the current EDT "Boss Bottled", which in my opinion has become less and less potent over the years. If the EDT on me only lasts three to four hours and gets very close very quickly, "Boss Bottled Intense" actually accompanies me over a period of mostly eight hours plus. Of course, it doesn't project like crazy, but the first one or two hours the scent seems to be well and strongly perceptible for the environment.
Possible applications:
Even though I am of the opinion that every fragrance - applied correctly and appropriately - should work at all times, this very topic seems to interest many. Personally, I think "Boss Bottled Intense" is a fragrance that I think can be worn all year round. But if the fragrance is a little too sweet in the middle of summer, you could easily go for the eau de toilette, which is a little fresher and lighter. Good for work, no colleague should be bothered by this scent, especially since DNA has been common in the office environment for several decades anyway.
Uniqueness:
If there is one thing "Boss Bottled Intense" should not be, then it is probably unique and special! As "only" an intensified scent of the original success of Hugo Boss, this scent probably has been under the nose of most of us. On the other hand: In times when new fragrances are apparently being launched on the market on a weekly basis, a certain stability does not seem so wrong to me!?
Many of the fragrances, especially the flankers, will no longer exist in a few years - and if they do, then only overpriced at online auctions or the like -, "Boss Bottled", on the other hand, will probably continue to accompany us for the next decades in some form or another...be it EDT, EDP, Intense or whatever...
Flacon:
What can you say to the bottle? Everybody should know the shape and presentation, since it has been omnipresent on the fragrance shelves for more than two decades - including the differently colored flankers.
Criticism then? No, it's more like a little remark! Even if this might cause the price to rise a little, the simple but beautiful flacon would look good with a more valuable cap and a magnetic closure in my opinion! But that is probably only small stuff...
Price:
In my opinion, there is no way to approach the issue negatively. Even though I haven't seen him - in contrast to the EDT and other flankers of the series - in any perfumery or other store, the prices called for "Boss Bottled Intense" are more than okay! Meanwhile, having arrived at my third bottle, I never had to pay more than about 35 € for 100ml (without guarantee)

Kazos07Kazos07 23 hours ago
What you see is what you get. Intense, rich, warmer and more sweet reformulated version of edt. Must buy for Boss Bottled fans
Rquill67Rquill67 4 months ago
Wow! This is the Boss Bottled to purchase! Absolutely beautiful! Mesmerizing!
BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
Boss Bottled is a guilty pleasure that remembers me my college time. This version is a bit more adult, not so generic and performs better.
GreMuserGreMuser 8 months ago
Still one of the best signature scents for colder months. Just perfect.
BumpyumaBumpyuma 1 year ago
Good smell - average opening - Average projection for 1.5 hours - Synthetic
VmitsopoulosVmitsopoulos 1 year ago
Beautiful scent, apple cinnamon and vanilla combo warm cosy sent for the colder days and months
AithanAithan 1 year ago
Denser Boss Bottled EDT. Good ladies reaction.
Avg performance. Detect at arm length up to 5 hrs. Then, 1 hr more as noticeable skin scent.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Apple and Cinnamon in (maybe) EDP concentration. It's a semi sweet and semi fresh scent unfortunately a bit generic. Apfelstrudel accord

by MichaelS2019
by AirTiger
by Nage
by Nage

Popular Hugo Boss

The Scent Private Accord for Her by Hugo Boss The Scent Absolute for Her by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Number One / Boss (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss Boss Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Infinite by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Elements (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Extreme by Hugo Boss Hugo Reversed by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme Intense by Hugo Boss Boss Alive (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme by Hugo Boss