Boss Bottled Night 2010 Eau de Toilette

Boss Bottled Night (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Boss Bottled Night (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Hugo Boss for men and was released in 2010. The scent is woody-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBirch leafBirch leaf
LavenderLavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamomCardamom
JasmineJasmine
African violetAfrican violet
Base Notes Base NotesSalmwood
Musky notesMusky notes
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 25.01.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Ryan Reynolds.

Yankee
Fresh, synthetic fragrance with a shaving cream note.
I'll be honest: Boss Bottled Night was a blind buy because of the name and the bottle. Half a 50ml bottle later, I can say that I definitely do not regret the purchase and also find the fragrance quite pleasant.

Boss Bottled Night smells fresh, serious and well-groomed. For me, this fragrance has very what of shaving cream - and that's meant absolutely positive, because this usually yes also smells very pleasant. Although synthetic, but I do not care in this case.

I would argue that the fragrance is more suitable for everyday life, leisure, home office, etc., less for the club or on a date. The sillage is very good, but the durability is very much in need of improvement. Have Boss Bottled Night also frequently applied in the evening to sleep, very pleasant for it and the first fragrance I had ever used for this purpose.

In itself a round thing in my opinion, which one can have gladly in his collection
ScentyXXdude
It's not that bad after all :/
When I was little and I was with my uncle, his office smelled exactly like this office but at that time I did not know what it was. Recently, when I was again with my uncle, he wore this fragrance and the old thoughts shot through my head. And I asked my uncle directly :" Dayı (Turkish for uncle) What perfume are you wearing right now ?"
"smells good nh? is the Boss bottled night" he said.
"yeh i love it, you used to have it when i was little didn't you ?" Said I.
"Jaa he's been my faithful companion for umpteen years," he
said "Jaa I know, thank you dayı" I said.
Directly I checked Idealo for the best deal. * Click to order *....
*Ring from the postman* and unpacked.
In the evening I have then operated on my wrist 2 sprayers with the good spray head and have felt directly at my uncle. A nice fresh and slightly woody notes. The fresh reminds me of the vintage version of Davidoff's Cool water. But the woody notes make the scent stand on its own. The sillage is good in the first 1h and 30 minutes then it settles down but still quite noticeable. A specific scent progression I can not perceive so. What I'm not really interested but others maybe. The next morning I could still smell the scent on my hand, which I would not have expected if I look at the durability of 6.3, stood. 22.05.21
Since the perfume is a fresh one you can quietly dare a blind-buy. Do not be deterred by the reviews, I really do not know why the so bad reviews has :/

Bottled Mist
This fragrance is one of my daily favorites... And I'm tired of reading unsustainable nonsense about it, criticized for exactly the same reasons that praise others.

Boss Bottled Night is simply one of the best of its kind, and probably the most personal of them all (talking about fragrances with "shower gel & clean" vibe).

Yes, this juice has all this and much more: BBN emanates a kind of mist around you, evoking a mysterious but neat cloud, decidedly charming and ideally nocturnal.

Longevity and projection are slightly above average and it's suitable for many occasions; definitely a perfect fragrance for business men and the office... But it shines when it shines: From dusk.

It has all the magic necessary to shine at night: The sharp and daring violet that cuts through the atmosphere and demands attention, an aura of mystery and neatness and its seductive musk that brings warmth and invites proximity.

Boss Bottled Night is the perfect scent for an executive stuck in a relaxed meeting after hours or who goes out for a drink at night with his colleagues after work:

Put a flawless young businessman in a modern dark suit; add a nice smile, a dusk, an attitude and a good setting...

That's Boss Bottled Night.

Rquill67
Pleasant enough ... a dumb reach?
Hugo Boss Bottled Night is a fragrance that took me a while to wrestle with. Not because it’s not good but because when I first spayed the fragrance it smelled a bit sour, and I thought “oh no, not a fragrance I will have to give away!” Then after about three minutes the florals kicked in, and then birch and some slight woods. I wish there was more woodiness to this fragrance. I really don’t get any smokiness.

I get some sourness from the opening (usually this only happens to me when fragrances have a grapefruit note and Hugo Boss Bottle Night doesn’t have any grapefruit listed as a note); then the florals in the mid and the musk in the dry down. The fragrance doesn’t take me on a new journey from the opening to the dry down, but it’s not linear and it’s pleasant enough.

I will wear this fragrance in fall and spring. Probably not in the dense heat of the summer. This is an “any occasion” fragrance and I rate this one 6.5 / 10. Still wearable but nothing groundbreaking or earth shattering. Perhaps a dumb reach?

Not really night
Im sorry but this one is not even close to original Boss Bottled.

This smells a harsh violet and then dries down to a boring birch wood base.

Generic and boring fragrance.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are average.

Updated January 2014

Cory
A night at the office ?!?
After reading some really bad comments about this fragrance, but after also learning that mainstream fragrances in general aren´t too well regarded here, I was delighted to receive a sample of Boss Bottled Night in order to make up my own opinion. I already like the day variant Boss Bottled for wearing in the office.

The night variant Boss Bottled Night starts with spicy sweetness, in which I believe to discern lavender. The note birch leaf probably stands for the freshness and this feels somehow accurate. On the other hand it reminds of an apple note and of a - very diluted - ginger note.

Then the sweetness fades a bit and a violet note appears. Also some woody notes, which I am not able to discern, as they are still dominated by the sweetness.

All in all, the fragrance I tested had nothing in common at all with a scent for the evening or for the night... This goad is not achieved, which isn´t too bad, as it does make a decent fragrance for everday use, e.g. for the office. Because of this, I am considering to buy it.

On my skin, the scent lasts medium.

Nik604Nik604 3 months ago
Smells great, dark, smoky and romantic frag, bang for the bug , the score of 5,9 does not corresponding with the real evaluation.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Nomen omen: a deep blue bottle hides a Woody-aromatic scent with a spicy accent. Pleasant in every season but too evanescent for its price!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
This is a flanker that doesn't flank Boss Bottled! Some original notes (African Violet & Salmwood) but with a common mainstream woody scent.

by jakdelind
by Thecombad
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss The Scent Private Accord for Her by Hugo Boss The Scent Absolute for Her by Hugo Boss Boss Number One / Boss (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Infinite by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Alive (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Reversed by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Elements (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Extreme by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme Intense by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Spirit (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss