Boss Bottled Night (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled Night 2010 Eau de Toilette

Cory
15.01.2012 - 07:37 AM
Very helpful Review

A night at the office ?!?

After reading some really bad comments about this fragrance, but after also learning that mainstream fragrances in general aren´t too well regarded here, I was delighted to receive a sample of Boss Bottled Night in order to make up my own opinion. I already like the day variant Boss Bottled for wearing in the office.

The night variant Boss Bottled Night starts with spicy sweetness, in which I believe to discern lavender. The note birch leaf probably stands for the freshness and this feels somehow accurate. On the other hand it reminds of an apple note and of a - very diluted - ginger note.

Then the sweetness fades a bit and a violet note appears. Also some woody notes, which I am not able to discern, as they are still dominated by the sweetness.

All in all, the fragrance I tested had nothing in common at all with a scent for the evening or for the night... This goad is not achieved, which isn´t too bad, as it does make a decent fragrance for everday use, e.g. for the office. Because of this, I am considering to buy it.

On my skin, the scent lasts medium.

Latest Reviews

CoryCory 10 years ago
Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) - Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) Boss Bottled – The Minute Man
I regard Boss Bottled as the "minute man" of fragrances, totally planned and trimmed to success. Because of this it is a fragrance, which successful men (or wannebees) like to use. To my opinion, it is THE office fragrance,...

CoryCory 10 years ago
Connected - Kenneth Cole Reaction - Kenneth Cole

Connected - Kenneth Cole Reaction Connected with Kenneth Cole Reaction ?
(Positive) surprise – this fragrance is not as sportive as the packaging might suggest. Connected starts with hazes of sweet but not too sweet fruits, most notable the tangerine and the apple notes, the more tropical element...