Boss Bottled Oud Eau de Parfum

Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Hugo Boss for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Coty.

Submitted by Michael, last update on 26.10.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss, which differs in concentration.

7.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

Painlord
For me the best boss bottled
I recently indulged in the boss bottled EdP intense (which was a little disappointment) and this scent here. For the other fragrance I will write a separate review.

When sprayed on, the oud unfolds brutally in the first minutes, but becomes softer and smoother in the course, but is to be perceived throughout. Of the ingredients that are contained, I can perceive - besides the oud - cinnamon, sandalwood and a hint of clove. I can't confirm that only Oud was planted on the classic boss only Oud. I find the scent already very independent.

All in all, I can say for myself that I feel well dressed with the scent. It is portable for me in autumn and winter. Once it's warm, he'd be too gloomy for me. For me, he is the best Boss fragrance as far as craftsmanship is concerned. The flankers of him (Saffron and Aromatic) I may also test, but are not available at the moment.

To me, he resembles John Varvato's Black Rebel.
8.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Stylish Oud
Hugo Boss released this one as a límited special edition. First as EDT version, and later as EDP. I've got the EDP.

It was sold only in certain stores, although it finally reached some well-known discounters... What is unclear is how long it'll remain available.

Well, this is a very special fragrance. The first question that comes to mind: How oud's note fits into the olfactory universe of Hugo Boss fragrances?

The result responds with extraordinary clarity: "With a lot of class."

This is not a typical "oud fragrance"; this is a Boss fragrance to which the magic of oud's aroma is added, creating something very modern and elegant.

So for those looking for the typical opulent combination of Oud & Rose and Saffron, better look elsewhere....

This is something different. And yes: The fragrance is totally based on 100% Natural Oud's note that is ubiquitous... In a very, very pleasant and stylish "designer" way.

- Longevity: > 8h (skin) , huge in clothes.
- Projection: Moderate, but intense.
- Mood: It is a luxurious and elegant scent, perfect for dressed-up nights.
- Scenario & Occasions: Nights throughout the year, except those that are excessively hot. Perfect for events at dusk. You can also wear it during the day without problem, but it loses part of its mystery.

For me, this perfume is like a Campari: A perfect and sophisticated bitter, and the special ingredient of a luxurious and delicious cocktail...
7.0 5.0 7.0/10

How could he smell?
Well, why did I spontaneously add my bond order to the souk? I don't know what rode me, I think it was curiosity. Because... I'm not really a bottled fan, I liked it 20 years ago when I still owned one or two perfumes. And I'm not a big oud fan either. At least not if it's too violent, too dominant. But there's a lot of forms. So put in the virtual shopping bag, are only 10ml at a good price - Thank you Schücha, for reliable delivery!!!

Came, sprayed, smelled.
Hmm...
Smells... like... smells like Hugo Boss bottled... with oud taste.
Quite dominant the oud.
Uh... okay. I don't like it.
But when do I wear it? Well, let's see.
3 hours later:
*Wrist-smell*, oh, where'd he go? Has he said goodbye yet?
Too bad. Somehow he had something
...

Yes, that so far my concentrated emotions to this Eau de Parfum - edp? I do not quite believe.

Hope you can imagine better now how he smells... (Tip: Hugo Boss bottled with strong oud note)
8.0 8.0 7.0 9.0/10

Dirty, angular, good!
The first rays of sunshine shimmered rainbow-like in the dewdrops that were beading at the ass antlers of an elf-like apparition, which had been my well known companion for years...
If a fragrance evaluation begins like this, or similarly, I find myself in a state between helplessness and incomprehension in fractions of a second :) Therefore short, crisp and to the point:

Apple, wonderful saffron, cinnamon and a large portion of an oud fragrance are the first things I get into my nose. After about half an hour of soft saffron, the subtly subtle citrus notes and apple of a subtle clove note and over time everything slowly reduces to the consistently powerful oud fragrance.

Nothing for every day, very strong, dark and independent. I like the fragrance a lot, but I can apply it 1-2 times a month maximum, otherwise it would probably make me uncomfortable.

SamuelGustav 24 days ago
The original DNA with added woody notes (recreating an oud feel, very smooth), i really enjoy this one, it adds classe to the fragrance+1
Carlitos01 10 months ago
I love cinnamon & oud in a fragrance. Boss produced a nice EDP flask with a shy but elegant oud note and majestically spiced with cinnamon.+3
9.0

by Fencer62
by Fencer62

Popular Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss The Scent (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Number One / Boss (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss in Motion (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Nuit pour Femme by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Hugo Dark Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Just Different (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss Hugo Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Jour pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Woman by Hugo Boss