Boss Intense 2003Eau de Parfum

Boss Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss
Bottle Design Peter Schmidt
Boss Intense (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Hugo Boss for women and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-spicy. It was last marketed by Coty.

Ursula Wandel

Top Notes Top NotesSpices, Oxygen, Kumquat
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Vanilla, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Musk, Benzoin

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.12.2019.

High class perfume
Boss Intense, magnificent perfume even more better than I expected. It is deep and fresh at the same time. Perfect for all seasons and much nicer than deep red which is more lemony. It is very long lasting with perfect and noticeable sillage. The spice notes are so wonderfully blended with the orange blossom and the result at the end is superb. High class perfume with a very distinguished bottle. I was very pleased with my choice

Masculine and woodsy
This is currently my bed-time scent. It's not something I'd probably wear out, however its clean woodsiness is very soothing on a cold Winter's night under the blankets.

Boss Intense has an almost masculine feel to it. Not that it bothers me, I gender bend fragrances all the time. Some people refer to Boss Intense as being similar to Deep Red, also by Hugo Boss. I own both, and while I see the similarities, Deep Red is much sweeter and more tasty.

Vanilla does feature in this fragrance, however it's not sugary or particularly feminine. This fragrance has an odd bite to it, being rather bold and resinous in a way.

I feel powerful when I wear this fragrance, hence the reason why I recommend this fragrance for the tom-boys and those dominating types of women.

Boss Intense was a gift given to me by a friend, and even though it doesn't strike me as something particularly me, I will use the bottle up until the last drop.

This fragrance can be overpowering at times, and has a habit of sticking to fabric, especially my sheets. This fragrance really has to be applied lightly for it to be appreciated.

LexaLexa 3 years ago
This is good! Spicy sandalwood amber mix,with a clean vibe,surprisingly well made and less chemical than a lot of niches today. Lovely scent

by Lorilavira
by Lorilavira
by Missjo
by Missjo
by Lexa
by Lexa

Popular Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss The Scent Private Accord for Her by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Number One / Boss (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss The Scent Absolute for Her by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss Boss Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Infinite by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme Intense by Hugo Boss Elements (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Reversed by Hugo Boss Hugo Extreme by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Spirit (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss