Boss Soul (2005) Eau de Toilette

Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss

Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Hugo Boss for men and was released in 2005. The scent is spicy-woody. It was last marketed by Coty.

Ursula Wandel

Top Notes Top NotesAniseed, Bergamot, Cardamom, Mandarin, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoriander seed, Lavender, Mace, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Tamboti wood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.04.2019

8.0 6.0 5.0 8.5/10

My first fragrance
Back in 2010 I was guided by comments and opinions. It shouldn't be too expensive and still smell a bit different than mainstream. I like and liked already at that time oriental, sweet, woody and also heavy scents. At that time not much paid for this and then still get something very beautiful. It is a sensually warm scent, which I like to smell again and again, even if the Sillage is not the biggest and the shelf life with approx. 4-5 hours is rather weak as I think. It's not the standard - like Boss Bottled. This fragrance is already a striking feature and it is certainly also a fragrance that can play out its qualities on a sensual evening. Note, however, that it is quite quickly only very closely detectable. I'd buy it again.
8.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Morpheus1
A warm spicy flatterer from days gone by
Now he joins my other vintage fragrances -
Boss Soul.

I was very curious about the fragrance, which I had already seen in its original packaging at Christmas, but unfortunately didn't take with me. The next day he was gone, I regretted it although I didn't know him.

Today I had the second chance, I hit.

He is considered one of the best, if not the best boss fragrance.

Why?
Because it stands out from the Boss suit cliché of its kind on the perfume shelf.

It is a warm, spicy-sweet, discreet, slightly woody-creamy, but persistent fragrance.
It doesn't touch, it caresses its wearer gently and warmly.
He doesn't scream "Here I am", he is pleasantly perceived even without strong Sillage.

Why do I like him so much?
Amber, musk and vanilla in the base note.
Do I have to say any more? (Gaultier² - my favorite fragrance) ...

It is precisely these fragrances that make it creamy-soft and gentle. Cardamom and cinnamon are added to it.
For a boss fragrance very individual, daring and yes, well designed.

You can always wear it, certainly also in the office because it is discreet.
Also he is not very well known and rare.

Another vintage (fragrance) beauty.
Highly recommended!

by Tetsuo
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss The Scent (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Number One / Boss (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss in Motion (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Nuit pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme by Hugo Boss Hugo Just Different (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Hugo Dark Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss Hugo Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Jour pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Woman by Hugo Boss Hugo Red (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss