Boss Woman (2000)

Boss Woman by Hugo Boss
Bottle Design: Peter Schmidt
Boss Woman (Hugo Boss)
Boss Woman (Hugo Boss)

Boss Woman is a perfume by Hugo Boss for women and was released in 2000. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Mango
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Violet root
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.11.2018

Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 5.0/10
Bland yet refreshing
I didn't expect much from this fragrance prior to testing it. I wanted to explore more from the Hugo Boss range, and I would have felt incomplete if I hadn't tried all that was there to offer.

Boss Woman, while surprising at first, especially with it's delightfully sweet mango opening, turns out to be just as plain and boring as the bottle it comes in.

This fragrance won't offend; it's office friendly, warm weather friendly and an obvious crowd pleaser. I've smelt so many similar fragrances in the last few years, that I seem to have this constant feeling of deja-vu.

Boss Woman has become one of Hugo Boss' harder-to-find scents, and in some ways I wish that it was more readily available, so that I could see the disappearance of the disastrous Hugo XX instead.

While nicely balanced between fruitiness and flowery accords, Boss Woman makes me think of shampoo and Summer. Clean and simple, is the nicest thing I can say.

One thing that I do applaud is the fact that Boss Woman is barely synthetic. Although I love Deep Red, I do find its plasticine accord too much on certain days. Boss Woman is the first 'natural' scent by Hugo Boss that I've experienced, and for that I'm happy.

The lasting power is pretty good, as is the sillage. Out of the many Summer scents I detest these days, Boss Woman is something I'd prefer to smell on many young girls this coming season, despite the fact that this isn't really my cup of tea.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 3.0/10
Clean and Predictable
A Clean Minimalistic scent that is devoid of flamboyance bright garish colors and Overpowering oriental Incense & spices. it has a soapy scent
reminiscent of FCUK and what makes this an odd smell i think it's the Violet Leaf or the Mango but whatever it is
i'm not a fan.

• by Wahule by Wahule
  • by Meinhardis by Meinhardis
  • by Hasi by Hasi
  • by Lorilavira by Lorilavira
  • by Sonjoschka by Sonjoschka

Popular Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss The Scent (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Number One (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss in Motion (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Nuit pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme by Hugo Boss Hugo Dark Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Just Different (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Hugo Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Jour pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Woman by Hugo Boss Hugo Red (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss