Hugo Deep Red (2001)

Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss
Bottle Design: Lutz Herrmann
Hugo Deep Red (Hugo Boss)

Hugo Deep Red is a perfume by Hugo Boss for women and was released in 2001. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Blood orange, Clementine, Mandarin, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Hibiscus, Ginger, Ginger blossom, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.01.2019

A nice frag for fall
The woody and vanilla comes through nicely on me with just a touch of spice. Nothing fruity or citrusy for me here, even though I love citrus, especially in the summertime. It is nice, but I wear it today, on a warm summer morning in July, and realized, this is not a fragrance for me when it is warm outside, because the uplifting citrus totally passes me by. I like it enough though to keep it in my collection for autumn days. The image of golden leaves comes to mind with this fragrance, and I am sure I will appreciate it way more when the sun turns orange-golden again with a slight crisp wind in the air.
Juuuust right
Considering this is a pretty easy perfume to purchase as well as there are many reviews of it all over the internet, I expected I would recognize this fragrance due to someone wearing it in public. But I have yet to smell this on anyone else, and I love it.

I don't experience a blast of anything--the scent remains temperate and smooth from beginning to end. It's not like any other fruity floral--the fruit notes aren't too sharp or tart, and the floral notes blend in well. It's not too sweet, not too faint. It has a good balance of everything, really.
Bottle 2.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 2.5/10 Scent 3.0/10
Deep Red
This should be called Deep Orange because on my skin
I get a blast of Juicy Oranges and Mandrian I expected something more deep and intoxicating worthy
of the Color that made men drop to their feet when a
Madame comes struting and use her wiles
for suduction or in the middle ages people feared it was the symbol of the devil and mortal sin but instend it's tame with no silage it fades within 15 or 20 min I would like it to have more spices mixed with incense with pomergrate to fire this up it's not bland but nothing to wright home about.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Red hot!
It may not be entirely original, but I happen to really love this fragrance. It is the perfect fruity floral for women who are searching for something that is young and sexy, but nothing like the cheap smelling fruity scents on the market today. It is surprisingly sweet yet warm and seductive. It's not a fragrance that will make you feel girly and cute. It is more likely to unleash the sex kitten in you and rouse up the men, than be innocent and shy.

I love its unique blend of blackcurrant, spicy vanilla and ginger, which is so comforting and feminine on my skin. The fragrance is also very versatile; it could be worn both day and night, and is best suited to colder seasons. The lasting power is great too.

Deep Red is such a sensual and almost orgasmic fragrance, one that I can imagine wearing with a tight-fitting black dress and killer high heels on a night that a girl just wants to feel and look stunning.

Lexa 2 years ago
And that's why I sometimes miss mainstream fragrances.Sweet oriental,sexy,deep,blood orange and sandalwood.Great one!
Bottle 7.0

• by Sunnyiland by Sunnyiland
  • by Missk by Missk
  • by Lexa by Lexa

Popular Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss The Scent (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Number One (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss in Motion (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Nuit pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme by Hugo Boss Hugo Dark Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Just Different (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Hugo Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Jour pour Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Woman by Hugo Boss Hugo Red (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss