Hugo Iced 2017

Hugo Iced by Hugo Boss
7.2 / 10 94 Ratings
Hugo Iced is a perfume by Hugo Boss for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-green. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes MintMint
Heart Notes Heart Notes TeaTea
Base Notes Base Notes Indian vetiverIndian vetiver
Videos
Submitted by OPomone, last update on 01.09.2022.
The face of the advertising campaign is actor Zac Efron.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Crisp and Cool
This one closely resembles Hugo Reversed in the opening which is a type of minty green bitter orange that is very crisp, fresh and uplifting. I don't get any synthetic type notes but a rather very natural and genuinely refreshing ‘ice cool’ experience. The mint remains right through to the earthy/woody dry down. This is a mass appealing fragrance and blind buy worthy.
Take a breath
At my work as a nurse is at the moment often times a small break to breathe through, not only because it is difficult to breathe through the FFP 2 mask properly, but because at the moment on some days the nerves are just blank ... Surely knows that at the moment each of us ... By chance I have tested Iced and have immediately fallen in love.
Iced starts immediately refreshing minty, cool and refreshes me, he calms me and lets me breathe...I sit by the lake, enjoy my homemade iced tea with black tea, some mint and a dash of lime...mh that's good.
The whole thing is rounded off slightly woody, which ensures that the scent is not too sweet but remains nice and fresh The small timeout Tat very good :) now it goes on...The fragrance has brought me compliments already.
The durability and sillage are not outstanding, but for the work with my patients just right :)
Very helpful Review 10
Tea and mint leaves
The sample I got when I bought it was used up today. In fact, I only wore the scent when I was travelling. I have a tendency to travel nausea, but a fresh and light fragrance helps.

The dominant impression here is fresh mint leaves on green iced tea. There's something citric about it, too. Fresh, light and pleasant. Even very natural. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the stuffness, which is unfortunately typical for this brand. Only had the vetiver base in suspicion, but vetiver only shows up after a few hours and doesn't smell musty at all, but makes the fragrance a bit more masculine.

Apart from the slight mustiness, it bothers me that Hugo Iced is so insanely flat. Sillage is simply none available. Maybe the fragrance is supposed to be a cologne, but it lasts quite a long time. It's just a bit frustrating because the scent itself is totally pleasant and I really want a little more of it.

Whether I'll buy it eventually, I don't know yet. I'm a little ambivalent. He's definitely one of the better boss scents for me. Still, there are some things that bother me.

I would classify him as absolutely unisex. Only the base looks a bit masculine with the vetiver, as I said before.

On a positive note, I would like to point out that Hugo Iced not only smells very authentic of mint and tea, but that it has also left out all sugar and flowery stuff. I was quite disturbed by that in Armanis Acqua di Gioia, for example. If Hugo Iced were a little stronger, it would be a pleasant but straight fragrance. Not playful or flirty, not old-fashioned either. Serious but sympathetic.

2 short views on the fragrance
GolcherGolcher 4 years ago
I tired this and loved it, I carried on browsing for about 20 minutes and then went to pay, by that time I realized the scent was gone
JssfranchJssfranch 6 years ago
This was interesting at a first sniff with the iced mint note! Give it a try.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss The Scent Private Accord for Her by Hugo Boss The Scent Absolute for Her by Hugo Boss Boss Number One / Boss (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Alive (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Infinite by Hugo Boss Hugo Reversed by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme Intense by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Elements (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Parfum by Hugo Boss Hugo Extreme by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss