The Scent Private Accord for Her (2018)

The Scent Private Accord for Her by Hugo Boss

The Scent Private Accord for Her is a popular perfume by Hugo Boss for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesOsmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesRoasted tonka bean, Cocoa absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 21.06.2020.

Maxipixl6
Orange and chocolate, my ass!
I don't know anything about gourmand scents. But the epitome of gourmand has become clear to me through this fragrance (and candy from Viktor & Rolf). Amazing! However, only 2 hours after spraying it on, it smells as strong as I would like it to be, but not after that. But: I don't smell orange here and that's not surprising, because you can clearly smell tangerine with dark chocolate here, which is unique and also courageous. With the name and the flacon design I was hoping for something a bit more classic. It's good, but I probably won't buy it again. I had to change it in the winter and then it was finally replaced by a different fragrance. It will last me many more winters anyway. Maybe in a couple of months it'll be back in use. At Christmas time it is perfect, but I quickly get fed up with it. Just like speculoos, gingerbread & co.
Softcake in the nose
The smell was a blind buy
My husband has the Private Accord intense for men version, which I like to smell on him. I saw this one in the commercial.
I myself have never really warmed up with fragrances from Boss, because they are not intense enough and not with that certain extra. Around Deep red I sneak around from time to time when I would like to have a new fragrance, but so far it hasn't convinced me enough to take it with me.

So far, so good. After I find the men's version quite nice, I have informed myself here and elsewhere on the net about Private Accord and thought "Sounds cool - not too sweet chocolate, orange I like anyway very much in perfumes, I get myself without testing too much"
The scent itself is also cool when you are on chocolate in scents. The dark chocolate bomb hits you right in the nose after you spray it on. Plus orange. Definitely softcake! You want to smell like a softcake? I guess you have to decide that for yourself. I think it's pretty awesome
Unfortunately the scent does not develop very well. It becomes very quiet and very close to the body very quickly (so the chocolate bomb has no long after-effects). He's gone way too fast. All that remains is very little powdery sweetness.
If I wear it on several days in a row, my nose unfortunately does not smell it anymore (except for the initial blow).

Chocolate/cocoa in fragrances definitely goes better!
Tip for those who like it: Armani Code Satin- best (I know) powdery and long lasting cocoa note!
He's not that cute
I spontaneously took this fragrance with me when I last went shopping after testing it and stuck it to my wrist with my nose the rest of the day.
Because of earlier misleadings with the paper strip I spray every scent only on the skin for testing.
There I sometimes experience less beautiful surprises, when a scent of my nose does not appeal at all, but also pleasant experiences like with this perfume.

The fragrance starts for me with a rubbed tangerine peel. So slightly bitter-bitter. However, this disappears very quickly and turns into a warm, soft and ingratiating feel-good fragrance. The mandarin becomes more fruity, is framed by a few flowers and vanilla.

Imagine a cosy living room with an open fireplace, the logs crackle, the embers warm, you snuggle up in a large blanket and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate. But no ordinary alpine milk chocolate. No, a little darker, but not really dark.
And on a plate next to it mandarins that exude their typical citric-fruity scent.

The fragrance lasts very well, with me loosely 8 hours and longer. The bottle is very well made, lies well in the hand and the liquid shimmers gold-brownish.
For me, this fragrance is not sweet at all, but it is definitely a candidate for the cold season. With a sprayer in any case well also on the job wearable. In my opinion, not necessarily something for very young girls.
In Christmas fever:D
Yes, read exactly right I can hardly wait for the coming Christmas season!:))) It's the best time of the year for me!:) As a family/friends you come together really nice, enjoy the great food, laugh together and simply enjoy it together!) Today I was again in the perfumery and got me a small filling of this fragrance because a lovely perfuma made me aware of this fragrance:) And I'm very grateful to her for it because the fragrance simply, especially now fits perfectly in this cold, cuddly and Christmassy time:) And it suits my mood quite well now anyway;D As you have noticed!;D I sprayed myself two little sprayers on my pullower and was immediately on cloud7:D While I enjoyed the dreamlike smell of warm chocolate, I decorated the Christmas tree:)))) And no it is not too early for me, I decorate very, very gladly also NOW Christmas tree. But no matter I just enjoy now this time:D
Unfortunately it's only once a year...:(

So now we come to my favorite part and that is: The fragrance description;)...
I think everyone who loves chocolate, I think he will be just as enthusiastic as I am about this fragrance:)))) I also have to say that this fragrance is THE best Hugo Boss fragrance I've ever smelled!) Alone already when spraying on one would like to bite oneself into the wrist! It is simply a dream of delicious, powdery and edible chocolate! The tangerine note is perfect there too! The tangerine note is neither artificial nor penetrating! It's a light but still simply heavenly note that harmonizes perfectly with the chocolate note!*-* This note also reminded me a bit of Poison Girl:D What I like to wear and love very, very much now in this season*-* But well it's not about Poison Girl;) I have a confession to make! The longer you wear this scent the more intense you can smell flowery notes but also there the flowery notes harmonize perfectly with the chocolate note!:) The floral notes are very sensual, warm and extremely feminine :) .... These are the only notes I could smell all day long!:)
I personally liked the scent very much! I must admit I haven't liked a single Hugo Boss scent yet! Not to mention promised! Everyone was too boring for me or better said not round enough! I can imagine very well that, this fragrance will find a lot of fans...Just like me!:D With me the very, very long on my clothes was above all on the pullower, which was smelly all day long:).many wonder now why I connect this fragrance with the Christmas time... In short it reminds me of a Christmas pastry from my childhood:) But even so it is very wearable especially now in this winter:)

Dexter82
Shock in love! Liquid rondnoir??
Hello dear fragrance community!

First of all, I'm not a direct fan of Hugo Boss. The scents I own were either gifts or samples. In perfumeries I usually walk past Hugo Boss - at least the last 10 years.

How did I discover this scent? By chance. With Douglas was a nice Duftlady, which held me a stripe under the nose ... uuuuu and schockverliebt. It is as if I opened a pack of Rondnoir from Ferrero Rocher and the full aroma of chocolate was coming towards me. I'm obsessed with chocolate and it hit my nerve! The lady told me Osmanthus was still in there and roasted tonka bean . LOVE! As a trained FLorist I knew the scent of Osmanthus and found it again after a thorough smell. Like a baseline, this runs from the beginning to the end of the composition. The Tonka bean is known among other things in LeMale by JPG and liked it there already...
"By the way, this is a women's fragrance and the PERFECT gift for your girlfriend, mother..." I had to interrupt her and say, "Nenene, young lady, I'll carry that myself!" She was a little bit aghast, but kept her composure. ;)
I let myself be sprayed to observe the development and how it behaves on my skin.

One might suspect that this gourmand scent is overwhelmingly heavy. I don't feel that way. Rather like a flattering scent that is very affine to the skin. After one hour, it appears delicately creamy on the skin, not intrusive, but clearly perceptible. I can only call it a veil. Tempting and yet tempting to cuddle...Suitable for the season. :)
Cacao Absolue is present from the beginning. The hanger and companion up to 8 hours (3 days tested). Heart and top notes are very closely interwoven. Perfect pairing. What about the top note? Well, it's like somebody looks in the door and calls a shy "hello." I like the scent of mandarin, but really present? No. I do not discover freshness in the sense of citric freshness in this fragrance either.

Resonances? YES! "What's that? That smells so good!" "You smell cozy!"
Orange chocolate
I love chocolate. I also love oranges. But at some point someone came up with the unorthodox idea of combining the two. Soft biscuit with slimy orange jelly covered with dark chocolate, the "Soft Cake" was born. That's how Private Accord smells. I don't want to smell like an unloved cookie
Panterrarty
Smoky dark chocolate with orange filling
The title is the program. This scent is probably the only one I like from Boss!
It smells like dark chocolate, which has a fruity orange peel filling, with a small pinch of sensual vanilla coming from the tonka bean. Very tasty, bought immediately!
Shelf life: 8/10

GorgiaGorgia 8 months ago
Chocolade and orange come thogether.The chocolade isn't to sweet thanks to the citrusy accords and it feels like creamy carres on the skin.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 12 months ago
Classy, discrete but warm with noticeable tonka-cocoa notes, it's a gourmand delight to wear by day.Not so longlasting.Minimal bottle

by Amylovesyou
by Amylovesyou

Popular Hugo Boss

Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Number One / Boss (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss The Scent Absolute for Her by Hugo Boss Hugo Deep Red by Hugo Boss Boss Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Ma Vie pour Femme Intense by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Elements (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Extreme by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Infinite by Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Soul (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo Reversed by Hugo Boss Femme by Hugo Boss Boss Spirit (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Boss Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss The Scent for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss Hugo (Eau de Toilette) by Hugo Boss