Clemency by Humięcki & Graef
Bottle Design: Bel Epok

Clemency is a perfume by Humięcki & Graef for women and was released in 2009. The scent is leathery-floral. It is still in production.

Spanish leather, Linden blossom, Milk, Rose, Woody notes, Sweet acacia absolute

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 26.06.2019

The fragrances of Humiecki & Graef shall refer to an aspect of human emotionality each. In case of Clemency it is mother's pride.

7.5 7.5 8.0/10

A Complex Floral-Leather Quasi-Chypre
I recently discovered a cache of Humiecki & Graef samples which I had apparently set aside because I could not read what the labels said. (-; The samples were originally from Aus Liebe zum Duft, and I could not tell whether they were only partial samples to begin with or they were full but evaporated! I suspect the former. On reflection, I believe that these were sent to me by a fellow fragrance traveler in Switzerland--who has excellent taste!

CLEMENCY opens with a quasi-galbanum-esque quality beloved to chypre aficionados, and it mingles enticingly with leather. At first, I thought that this was going to be too rough and sharp, but within a couple of minutes it smoothed out to produce a seriously full-bottle-worthy perfume. The woods, the leather, and the light rose note make this a fine choice for gals or guys. To my nose this is closer to a floral-leather chypre than an oriental composition.

Not at all sweet, but with enough florality to balance the leather, CLEMENCY is a perfume which I can highly recommend for testing by people who like real perfume. (You know who you are...)

by Ranisuin