Pour L'Amour de L'Inde (1996)

Pour L'Amour de L'Inde by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné

Pour L'Amour de L'Inde is a perfume by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné for women and was released in 1996. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPepper, Rose, Tagetes
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Cardamom, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Cedar

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 24.08.2019.

8.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Bewitching flowers from India
I had ordered Pour Lamour de lìnde immediately after its appearance. To my astonishment I had to read here on Parfumo that the scent of Isabel Derroisne is. I was sure I'd ordered it from Yves Rocher back then. I also saw a few offers on the Internet where the fragrance was sold under YR. Unfortunately I don't have my old bottle and the packaging anymore, but if I find out something about it, whether it really was like that, I'll add a supplement.

Anyway, I received my bottle in the middle of the nineties and wore the scent quite often until I used it up. The bottle, a loose bottle, has an artistic closure which is supposed to represent a flower, probably the Spadix or flask of an arum plant. Since it's a Splah, you have to dab on the scent.
I like the bottle very much, a small work of art!

About four or five years ago I managed to come back to a nearly full bottle, at the bottom of the bottle it says Isabel Derroisne on the sticker anyway.

I still like the fragrance very much, but I don't find it that spicy. The flowery notes clearly dominate my music, it is even very flowery. They are very intense bright flowers and I smell a lot of nectar here too.
I can perhaps guess a little peppery, but what I smell here are above all very intense flowers! I can't even tell now which flowers they are, but somehow the scent reminds me of a flower. I just don't know which ones. I think I'd have to sniff around a florist's shop. Anyway, it is a flower with honey-sweet nectar.
It's also possible that the combination of rose, marigold and jasmine gives me this impression, I don't know! I can't smell these notes individually.
Over time, the flowers calm down and a beautiful, slightly powdery base of sandalwood and vanilla emerges. If the fragrance is still quite intense at the beginning, it will be very close to the skin
I am glad to have found another bottle of this beautiful flower scent!

by EvaK
by EvaK
by SweetApricot
by SweetApricot

Popular ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné

Jardin de Bali by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Andalucia Sensuelle by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Âme Toscane by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Siam Flamboyant by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Folie Rouge by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Jardin de Sicile by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Jardin d'Antalya by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Eclat d'Orient by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Éclat Éternel by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Âme Toscane Fantaisie Baroque by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Tentation de Violettes by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Âme Toscane Renaissance by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Vertige by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Oh Délice! by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Rêve de Bahia by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Gandali by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Ilaya by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Magnolia Alba by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Andalucia by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné Secrets de Hammam by ID Parfums / Isabel Derroisné