L'Ether

L'Ether by IUNX
L'Ether is a popular perfume by IUNX for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-woody. It is still in production.

Myrrh, Rose, Omani white frankincense, Sandalwood

Submitted by Nasowas, last update on 21.11.2020.

Business style
Since this fragrance has been one of my personal classics for years, I will comment on it for the first time today. Yes, it is rare and the procurement is not quite easy, at least that was the case a few years ago. A member of another internet forum for perfume and cosmetics, whom I didn't even know personally, had been kind enough to bring me one of the bulky 120ml bottles from the Hotel Costes in Paris. I'm still infinitely grateful to her for that today.

In principle we don't fit together at all, if you take a look at the scents. Except maybe for the incense, which I like to sniff. I can't really do much with roses and woods, at least not on myself. The relationship with L'Artisans Passage d'Enfer, also created by Olivia Giacobetti, brought this fragrance closer to me. When I got the sample at that time, I was immediately able to classify L'Ether in the same category. A light incense scent, yes. But while Passage d'Enfer surrounds the wearer with a gentle touch of washing powder and incense, L'Ether is so much more. First of all, he has stamina. The EdP does not have a strong sillage that could annoy others, but it convinces with a very good durability. There are more than twelve hours in it, which a transparent fragrance like this has to get right for now. The rose and woody notes also make it look adult, tough and serious. As I wrote before, that sounds, one knows my preferences and one knows me as a type of person, actually not to me.

I usually like to sniff sweets. Not the really hard stuff like LVEB, but with Profumum Confetto and other gourmands I have enough fragrances in my collection to underline this taste. I also like tender musk and everything that smells clean and well-groomed and not really perfumed. As a guy, I'm an athlete through and through and through and practical. I can't start anything with fashion and most of the things that women are accused of. Who knows me: Hoodie, jeans, sneaker and in winter Doc Martens. Hairdo? Never! Braid and eat well. Everything that is considered chic and elegant has nothing to do with me. I can't and won't even move elegantly and ladylike.

Different in business. Of course I know the customs and wear fancy suits and costumes. I would also like to wear a jacket with jeans, because I work in industries that are more likely to be classified as shirt-sleeved. And that's exactly where this fragrance fits. And - tadaa - I feel zero come zero disguised, but that's through and through still me.

The fragrance fits summer as well as winter. He performs well enough for the cold, but is never too much in the heat. And when I'm tired of sweet stuff with unladylike scents, it's always a welcome change, of course. I see him primarily in a woman, but I think men are also allowed to try out a sniffer. As I said, the procurement is not quite easy, but it is worth it. I don't rule out the possibility that this might even be less problematic today

Popular IUNX

Talc by IUNX N°01 Eau Argentine by IUNX N°09 Eau Blanche by IUNX N°06 Eau Frappée by IUNX N°02 Eau Sento by IUNX Splash Forte by IUNX L'Arbre by IUNX N°08 Eau Baptiste by IUNX Eau Qui Pique by IUNX