Talco Delicato Eau de Parfum

Talco Delicato (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze

Talco Delicato (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by I Profumi di Firenze for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Honey, Cream, Coniferous woods

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 09.11.2019.

Once upon a time
I used to be attracted by these blue, soft, clean scents reminiscent of my childhood. There is tenderness in the powdery violet and the honey and a persistent sense of well-being in the vanilla base who stays true to the end.
This is a nice scent one can enjoy from time to time but for me is not an all day, every day, necessary, scent. Well done, nevertheless.

by MissGuerlain
by MissGuerlain

Popular I Profumi di Firenze

Vaniglia del Madagascar (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Spezie de Medici (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Costa Mediterranea (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Acqua Chiara (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Fresco di Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Hidalgò by I Profumi di Firenze Patchouly Rosso (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Agrumi di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze N°1 (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Sapore di Mare / Brezza di Mare (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Violetta di Bosco (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Muschio e Ambra / Muschio Bello (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Mirra Elemi (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Florentia 24 - Rosa e Fiori (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Bergamotto Calabro (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Caterina de' Medici (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Dolceamaro by I Profumi di Firenze Verde Bosco (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze