Vaniglia del Madagascar (1994)Eau de Parfum

Vaniglia del Madagascar (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze

Vaniglia del Madagascar (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by I Profumi di Firenze for women and was released in 1994. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLily-of-the-valley
Heart Notes Heart NotesMadagascan vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesCream

Submitted by Lila, last update on 16.02.2020.

Pollita
Vanilla (fast) pure at its best!
After I got to sniff the highly acclaimed Vanilla West Indies today, I had to admit again that I already know and own the best (almost) pure vanilla scent. Yes, the St. Barth is good, you can't complain about it. Delicate authentic vanilla, my first thought is Wibele (typical pastry here in Baden-Württemberg, do you know them?) But somehow that certain something is missing. And by that I don't mean great other notes that play along. Something's missing to make the scent perfect for me. And that's exactly what Vaniglia del Madagascar from IPdF has to offer! Most of the previous speakers have already aptly described the certain something of this fragrance: It's not just one-dimensional vanilla, it's creamy. He has such a soft, noble, creamy note, which I cannot specify either, which rounds off the vanilla so wonderfully. Slightly powdery, I'd almost say. Lily of the valley now rather frightens me off, because in principle I do not like lily of the valley smells. And incense, like Eau Duelle, is definitely not. This also smells great in combination with vanilla, but very, very different.

No question, if I didn't know this one, St. Barth would be close to the holy grail of vanilla scents for me. But I have already found my Grail, even if the vanilla here is not quite pure.

He is violent, the IPdF and one underestimates as a carrier gladly the Sillage, because he comes along so harmlessly and tenderly. Durability is great. And it's definitely a winter scent to me. One that I'm looking forward to again on the cooler days that will come soon!

ScentedSalonScentedSalon 3 years ago
Lily-centric opening maintains lightness while the heavy vanilla makes the perfume languid and present. The sticky cream grounds the scent.

Bye bye summer
by Schnuppi42
by Schnuppi42

Popular I Profumi di Firenze

Spezie de Medici (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Talco Delicato (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Costa Mediterranea (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Acqua Chiara (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Fresco di Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Hidalgò by I Profumi di Firenze Patchouly Rosso (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Agrumi di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze N°1 (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Sapore di Mare / Brezza di Mare (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Violetta di Bosco (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Muschio e Ambra / Muschio Bello (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Mirra Elemi (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Florentia 24 - Rosa e Fiori (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Bergamotto Calabro (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Caterina de' Medici (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Dolceamaro by I Profumi di Firenze Verde Bosco (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze