Violetta di Bosco (1989)Eau de Parfum

Violetta di Bosco (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze

Violetta di Bosco (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by I Profumi di Firenze for women and was released in 1989. The scent is floral-green. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAniseed
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Iris, Lily-of-the-valley, Peach
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Benzoin, Heliotrope

Submitted by Inala, last update on 21.07.2019.

hidden gem
This lovely violet scent is an unsung heroine in the pantheon of violet fragrances! Unlike most, it manages to strike the perfect balance between sweetness and freshness- avoiding the pitfalls of cloy and powder, which makes violet a tricky note. It has a dewy quality that sings of spring-

Popular I Profumi di Firenze

Vaniglia del Madagascar (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Spezie de Medici (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Talco Delicato (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Costa Mediterranea (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Acqua Chiara (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Fresco di Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Hidalgò by I Profumi di Firenze Patchouly Rosso (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Agrumi di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze N°1 (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Sapore di Mare / Brezza di Mare (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Muschio e Ambra / Muschio Bello (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Mirra Elemi (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Florentia 24 - Rosa e Fiori (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Bergamotto Calabro (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Caterina de' Medici (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze Dolceamaro by I Profumi di Firenze Verde Bosco (Eau de Parfum) by I Profumi di Firenze