Black Bandit (2013)

Black Bandit by I Sottovuoto

Black Bandit is a perfume by I Sottovuoto for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is smoky-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Lavender, Labdanum, Frankincense, Ginger, Cedarwood, Gaiac wood, Amyris, Patchouli, Peru balsam, Sandalwood, Tree moss, Amber notes

Submitted by Angua, last update on 03.04.2019

8.0 8.0 10.0 9.0/10

Greatly helpful Review
Among robbers

"Give me all your money."
"Please? Why should I?"
"Well, because I'm a black-dressed bandit?"
"Okay, that's of course a reason," I think and smile, because even as a teenager I had a weakness for the black tulip and Zorro. I indulge in romantic thoughts and my penchant for black masks. Besides, the guy next to me looks bold, with his shirt, leather pants (long) and carelessly tied hair. "You, I'm so reluctant to be robbed. Do you have something to offer?"
The Bandit's thinking. "Um, well, I smell good. After adventure, after fire and after embers. And I have a nice sword, too, by the way. Look."
"So? I'm not interested in your sword, but let me get a whiff of you."
Shit, the Bandit is not only visually appealing, he also smells of more.

Over a shelf life of at least 16 hours plus a long skin scent, the black bandit gives the impression of a very sweet, smouldering wood, cokey and smoky. You have the fireplace, the fire hook and the glowing wood in front of your eyes and in your nose. If you like it fiery, dark, sweet and maybe even the smell of guaiac wood and resin, you are in good hands here.

It's hard for me to recognize the lavender. It's more like an idea of something flowery I carry around with me from time to time. But I find the interlude of incense and ginger clear, a little harsh and slightly scratchy in addition. But that passes, the further course appears somewhat less sweet and smoky and flows into the smell of amber, including Labdanum. In between, something like a sharper oud/heunote waggles through the picture, but it also disappears quickly.

First I wanted to refer the black bandit to Mr. A. for two reasons. On the one hand, this perfume is exactly to the point, and on the other, Mr. A. is more stubborn when it comes to adventure and robbery. The plan didn't quite work out, I also like the bandit very much, despite continuous coke. Strangely enough, I don't consider "Black Bandit" to be flat, dull and boring, like some other fragrances of this genre.

Since I change my daily fragrance every day, I find the extreme durability not quite so practical. The Sillage of the bandit is strong and I believe that more men feel addressed by the fragrance

Popular I Sottovuoto

Black Bandit by I Sottovuoto Zagara Amara by I Sottovuoto Mooi Cologne by I Sottovuoto Tiglio Blu 01 by I Sottovuoto Ylassenzio by I Sottovuoto Io e Te by I Sottovuoto Be A Man by I Sottovuoto Peluscioso by I Sottovuoto Spin-Rose by I Sottovuoto L'Amico Mercuzio by I Sottovuoto Kalpani Chypré by I Sottovuoto Zafferano Tonka by I Sottovuoto Freak White by I Sottovuoto Taaac… by I Sottovuoto Tangerine Pulp by I Sottovuoto Soap by I Sottovuoto Vacanze Italiane by I Sottovuoto Freak by I Sottovuoto Infinito by I Sottovuoto L'Altro Pepe by I Sottovuoto