Mooi Cologne (2018)

Mooi Cologne by I Sottovuoto

Mooi Cologne is a new perfume by I Sottovuoto for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is green-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Sweet orange, Mandarin, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Rosemary, Sage, Neroli, Petitgrain
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Benzoin

Submitted by Angua, last update on 03.12.2018

8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10
Greatly helpful Review
Sitting on dry land

Our world is marked by pain and renunciation. o) It's getting hot and the whole damn collection doesn't of course contain a single summer scent that can remedy this ordeal. (In these times of "bottlenecks" I always have to think of the cartoon, where the woman stands in front of the crowded wardrobe and complains that she has nothing to wear.) And then the only known source of this heat survival elixir is 900 km away as the crow flies. So I have to confine myself to the rehearsal.

"Mooi Cologne" is based only on the composition of a Cologne. However, like all other perfumes of that brand, it is a Concentré perfume. And so that you don't slowly dawn on yourself under the thought "another summer cologne, oh like new", I'd rather work out the differences to the big league of Hesperide fragrances.

What distinguishes "Mooi Cologne" from other citrus fragrances?
Let's start with a shelf life of at least twelve hours, which I personally think is pretty good. Then you can even see a run between the lemons, oranges and bitter oranges and see the herbs cleanly out. Which I mean, recognizing the sage more clearly than the rosemary. The herbs do not appear bulky between the mild citrus notes, but soft and complementary. In my opinion the lavender and the flowers only set light accents. About six hours later the citrus notes mix with the benzoin, which makes me feel golden and very warm, but also not quite as fresh. "For me, "Mooi Cologne" is a very delicate and citric-silky perfume with a balanced relationship between sweet and bitter notes. This is for me both sunrise and sunset in a summarized scent form.

What I wasn't quite satisfied with was the Duftaura from "Mooi Cologne", which in my opinion should be more powerful. Under certain circumstances this problem could be solved by spraying from the bottle. It wouldn't be the first time.

Popular I Sottovuoto

Black Bandit by I Sottovuoto Zagara Amara by I Sottovuoto Mooi Cologne by I Sottovuoto Tiglio Blu 01 by I Sottovuoto Ylassenzio by I Sottovuoto Io e Te by I Sottovuoto Be A Man by I Sottovuoto Peluscioso by I Sottovuoto Spin-Rose by I Sottovuoto L'Amico Mercuzio by I Sottovuoto Kalpani Chypré by I Sottovuoto Zafferano Tonka by I Sottovuoto Freak White by I Sottovuoto Taaac… by I Sottovuoto Tangerine Pulp by I Sottovuoto Soap by I Sottovuoto Vacanze Italiane by I Sottovuoto Freak by I Sottovuoto Infinito by I Sottovuoto L'Altro Pepe by I Sottovuoto