Tangerine Pulp (2013)

Tangerine Pulp by I Sottovuoto

7.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Tangerine Pulp is a perfume by I Sottovuoto for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is green-aquatic. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Mandarin juice, Grapefruit, Orange zest, Ozonic notes, Rose, Vanilla, Ylang-ylang, Mandarin absolute, Spices, Cinnamon, Lemon, Mandarin

Submitted by Angua, last update on 11.08.2018

8.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10
Greatly helpful Review
I gave up hab´s

The daily temperature should reach 36° C. I hab´s gave up resisting it. I took the time off and tried to get everything done early in the morning. So I stand in the terrace garden like an unwashed slut with protruding hair and old clothes and prune the bushes and tidy up the flower bed. I hab´s given up driving the care program before the sweaty work. My onlookers Oleg and Nina don't bother my Odeur, they can still be stroked. I've had a lot of it.

After taking a shower I notice that my "refreshing" torti samples are approaching the end. I wouldn't call that a bottleneck, but I have to fall back on something with my "favourite notes". I hab´s given up mosern at the temperature about the ozonically and aquatically fragrant synthetic and rely on penetrating radiant power.

First, I find that "Tangerine Pulp" has similarities to "Mandarin Mousse", which is not completely confirmed by the comparison. I almost didn't think it was possible, but "Tangerine Pulp" looks even more glistening, fresher and tangier, and approaches even more strongly the smell of crushed citrus peel. Tangerines are more acidic than mandarins and the perfume captures this impression well with the concentrated support of grapefruit. Here the ozonic notes - in contrast to mandarin mousse - are performed and also noteworthy. Cleverly placed distractions in the form of light floral notes and a little vanilla prevent the impression that one is immediately overwhelmed by felt synthetics.

The ozone/aquatic notes offer their clear rendezvous after a short time. Strangely enough, the nerve factor that these notes otherwise spread to me is lower here, but I attribute this to the high temperatures and my equalizing threshold. I find the salt content of the perfume relatively subtle. This phase lasts stagnantly for many hours and only after a total of ten hours of wearing do I perceive "Tangerine Pulp" as a mild and discreet floral green.

Further differences to "Mandarine Mousse" for me are "Tangerine Pulp" in the not perceived soap note and the spices. "Tangerine Pulp" has a shelf life of at least 14 hours and I find the Sillage strong but not penetrating.

Popular I Sottovuoto

Black Bandit by I Sottovuoto Zagara Amara by I Sottovuoto Mooi Cologne by I Sottovuoto Tiglio Blu 01 by I Sottovuoto Ylassenzio by I Sottovuoto Io e Te by I Sottovuoto Be A Man by I Sottovuoto Peluscioso by I Sottovuoto Spin-Rose by I Sottovuoto L'Amico Mercuzio by I Sottovuoto Kalpani Chypré by I Sottovuoto Zafferano Tonka by I Sottovuoto Freak White by I Sottovuoto Taaac… by I Sottovuoto Tangerine Pulp by I Sottovuoto Soap by I Sottovuoto Vacanze Italiane by I Sottovuoto Freak by I Sottovuoto Infinito by I Sottovuoto L'Altro Pepe by I Sottovuoto