Zafferano Tonka (2014)

Zafferano Tonka by I Sottovuoto

9.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Zafferano Tonka is a perfume by I Sottovuoto for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is resinous-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Vanilla, Fruity notes, White blossoms, Saffron, Patchouli, Styrax, Sweet notes, Caramel, Leather, Amber, Vetiver

Submitted by Angua, last update on 04.09.2018

8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10
Greatly helpful Review
Get away from me ..
... Devil's stuff, damn devil's stuff!
I have been planning for a long time to enrich my collection, if I do, then with different perfumes that do not correspond to my usual scent scheme - because I've already had enough of that. A good approach that often only fails in implementation. Plum scents. I love fuzzy plum scents and I definitely count "Zafferano Tonka" among them for the first few hours.

Smooth, sweet, far-reaching, all penetrating spicy plums. Translated: An amber mixture with saffron. Shock severe distress! The flurry of joy lasts long, then the plums are replaced by the impression of soft, smooth and high-quality leather. As the name of the perfume promises, in my opinion a lot of saffron has been used. Flowers do not really become clear to me, at some point I imagine that I perceive a little lavender. I think it's more of a hallucination. "Zafferano Tonka" develops into a very creamy fragrance and at the end I can easily recognize the patchouli.

I would like to note that on the back of the hand there is immediately the impression of leather and in between it smells a bit like tobacco through the Styrax. I don't notice vetiver and caramel in "Zafferano Tonka". Vanilla as an attractant does. The fragrance's sillage is strong and only after about four hours does it reach medium strength. The shelf life comes to at least fourteen hours.

My desire for this perfume is very great, but the residual spark of reason gives signals like "you already have something similar".

Popular I Sottovuoto

Black Bandit by I Sottovuoto Zagara Amara by I Sottovuoto Mooi Cologne by I Sottovuoto Tiglio Blu 01 by I Sottovuoto Ylassenzio by I Sottovuoto Io e Te by I Sottovuoto Be A Man by I Sottovuoto Peluscioso by I Sottovuoto Spin-Rose by I Sottovuoto L'Amico Mercuzio by I Sottovuoto Kalpani Chypré by I Sottovuoto Zafferano Tonka by I Sottovuoto Freak White by I Sottovuoto Taaac… by I Sottovuoto Tangerine Pulp by I Sottovuoto Soap by I Sottovuoto Vacanze Italiane by I Sottovuoto Freak by I Sottovuoto Infinito by I Sottovuoto L'Altro Pepe by I Sottovuoto