Aria di Mare 2002

Aria di Mare by Il Profvmo
Aria di Mare is a perfume by Il Profvmo for women and men and was released in 2002. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by Valmont Group.

Silvana Casoli

Java tea, Bamboo sprout, Marine notes, Acacia, Floral notes, Herbaceous notes, Musk, Tiaré

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 16.11.2019.

Talking ...
... brings people together, as the saying goes. Well, at the Powerplate-Studio, where we girls were exercising next to one another, three in a row, we started talking easily ... which normally would not have happened between strangers. Even more, I was pleased to encounter another crazy Perfumista like myself.
A few people started staring and wondering why we hopped off the machines and started spraying each other with our "Scent of the Day".

This is how I came to enjoy "Aria di Mare" - a wonderful fresh scent for the Summer and yet somehow different. So, let me see ...
In the topnotes everything very much reminds me of my favorite "Sandflowers" by Montale. Those have to be the marine or aquatic notes. Whatever they are named by the manufacturer. I am talking of a soft, warm note like sun rays warming the skin.

In contrast to "Sandflowers", "Aria di Mare" continues with more freshness, possibly because of the floral notes. Floral notes is the best description since I cannot find a definite flower at this stage.

I do recognize tiare in the base, accompanied by only a hint of musk. The top note keeps going from beginning to end. Thus, there are only mild, gentle changes during the development. Longevity is okay. After three hours, there is less remaining.

by Elena00
by Elena00
by Sonnenblume
by Sonnenblume

Popular Il Profvmo

Patchouli Noir / Patchouly Noir by Il Profvmo Touaregh by Il Profvmo Vanille Bourbon by Il Profvmo Ambre d'Or by Il Profvmo Coquelicot by Il Profvmo Musc Bleu by Il Profvmo Fleur de Bambù by Il Profvmo Caramella d'Amore by Il Profvmo Café Vert by Il Profvmo Chocolat Amère by Il Profvmo Aventure by Il Profvmo Lysander by Il Profvmo Chocolat by Il Profvmo Nymphea by Il Profvmo Gardenia Royal by Il Profvmo Amour by Il Profvmo Macadam by Il Profvmo Othello by Il Profvmo Vetiver de Java by Il Profvmo Mandarine by Il Profvmo