Macadam 2003

Macadam by Il Profvmo
Macadam is a perfume by Il Profvmo for women and was released in 2003. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Silvana Casoli

Top Notes Top NotesDragon fruit, Jasmine, Peony, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesWoods, Myrrh
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 22.07.2020.

Pollita
My little darling. Or, my start into the niche fragrance world
So, today I take the time for my little darling who has been with me for almost 15 years now. I began to take an interest in niche fragrances at that time and tested myself wildly through the range available on the market. There were L'Artisans, Maitre Parfumeur et Gantiers, Lorenzo Villoresis and several others, Fortunately the selection in the 2000s was not as huge as it is today. But the sample prices were much cheaper, with some samples I get a big fright today, when I see what only a few drops cost. But that's another topic.

I've only been registered here for a few weeks. At that time it was also a forum that drew my attention to niche fragrances. And my start into this new world was bumpy and full of disappointments. Yes, I found some fragrances interesting, but there was not a single one that was nearly as good as my previous perfume fragrances. For many years I loved Casmir, liked to wear alchemy by Rochas, feminine by D&G or even Tempore Donna by Laura Biagiotti. The niche scents were so stunningly beautiful in their descriptions, but the reality unfortunately always smelled different.

Actually I didn't feel like it anymore, but then I had started an exchange with another, very dear user. I can't remember which bottling I gave her. I had no concrete test wish and she sent me a bottle of her latest achievement - Macadam by Il Profumo. The fragrances were completely new on the market and could only be purchased in a shop in Hamburg. When I got the package, I tested the little treasure without any expectations. I had already finished with niche, this jewel came to me under the nose. The relationship with my beloved Casmir could not be denied. And also the rest of the package inspired me completely. I could only sniff my wrist and I was - in love - and how! I used the bottling very sparingly. At that time I was working in another state and only saw my partner on weekends. Of course, the Macadam bottling was allowed when I visited him. And - what a joy - he was also enthusiastic about the fragrance. And without further ado he ordered me an O-bottle in the WWW and gave it to me.

Well, and since Macadam my interest in special scents has been really aroused. And it shouldn't be the only niche scent in my collection. Nevertheless, I never want to be without Macadam, because I don't often feel these feelings of happiness that I had when I tested it and still have today when I wear it with perfume. He therefore has a very special place in my heart forever

Popular Il Profvmo

Patchouli Noir / Patchouly Noir by Il Profvmo Touaregh by Il Profvmo Vanille Bourbon by Il Profvmo Ambre d'Or by Il Profvmo Coquelicot by Il Profvmo Musc Bleu by Il Profvmo Fleur de Bambù by Il Profvmo Caramella d'Amore by Il Profvmo Café Vert by Il Profvmo Chocolat Amère by Il Profvmo Aventure by Il Profvmo Lysander by Il Profvmo Aria di Mare by Il Profvmo Chocolat by Il Profvmo Nymphea by Il Profvmo Gardenia Royal by Il Profvmo Amour by Il Profvmo Othello by Il Profvmo Vetiver de Java by Il Profvmo Mandarine by Il Profvmo