Touaregh (2003)

Touaregh by Il Profvmo

Touaregh is a popular perfume by Il Profvmo for men and was released in 2003. The scent is spicy-floral. It is being marketed by Valmont Group.

Silvana Casoli

Top Notes Top NotesCitrullus
Heart Notes Heart NotesLokum, Paprika, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 28.09.2019

6.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

Still clean?
"He smells like soap", this or similar was the first blunt feedback from my personal environment. Ok, I admit that I was somewhat surprised, if not quite disappointed at the time: One of my first niche scents, which I carefully approached - and then this fiasco!

From today's point of view, the reaction is absolutely understandable. Touaregh is probably as densely woven as the garments of the desert nomads who were the inspiration for the name. Unlike my esteemed fellow commentators, I therefore do not even attempt to cut this "material" in the first place.

Touaregh has an effect on me as a whole and first and foremost as a fine material. I would describe it most aptly as lightful, gentle and pure. Untouched like an oasis in the desert still waiting to be discovered. Not of this world. Not yet.

Some may unconsciously associate this immanent originality and "purity" with the everyday ritual of soaping or washing. In this respect, the circle closes here. You feel good when you've done it.

For me Touaregh resembles a garment of ivory-coloured light - airy, ethereal and enveloping at the same time. His ability to flow in a constantly iridescent way in form and to mark boundaries at the same time makes him unmistakably unique. It is far more than the sum of the quality ingredients that breathed its existence into it and now give it the quality to lift our spirits. Muscat thank you.

I see Touaregh mainly in people who have already found their place in life or are about to take it.

Currently my absolute feel-good fragrance No.1!
Definitely with addictive potential.
10.0 9.0/10

spicy freshness
I love this stuff. One of my all-time favorites is the spicy, sultry Fendi, and I like the quirky geranium freshness of Myrurgia Maja. Touaregh combines both and throws in some twists and turns, including some pretty yellow rose. Delightful and long-lasting on me. It's getting harder to find in the US, unfortunately. (031710)

Popular Il Profvmo

Vanille Bourbon by Il Profvmo Musc Bleu by Il Profvmo Patchouli Noir / Patchouly Noir by Il Profvmo Touaregh by Il Profvmo Chocolat by Il Profvmo Aria di Mare by Il Profvmo Coquelicot by Il Profvmo Chocolat Amère by Il Profvmo Café Vert by Il Profvmo Nuda by Il Profvmo Pioggia Salata by Il Profvmo Amour by Il Profvmo Cannabis by Il Profvmo Mandarine by Il Profvmo Ambre d'Or by Il Profvmo Fleur de Bambù by Il Profvmo Ginger by Il Profvmo Caramella d'Amore by Il Profvmo Gardenia Royal by Il Profvmo Aventure by Il Profvmo