Tribal Black Tea (2011)

Tribal Black Tea by Illuminum

Tribal Black Tea is a popular perfume by Illuminum for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian bergamot, Assam tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasminum auriculatum
Base Notes Base NotesNutmeg, Cardamom, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.05.2020.

Santalwalti
Last Minute to India - a direct hit!
Holiday season.... Holiday-ready.... Last minute Now it must go fast.... Packing, unsubscribing with good friends and parents.... Organize everything you need.... Arrive and breathe deeply....

And then in the evening strolling arm in arm across strange streets, perceiving strange smells, absorbing them deeply and inhaling them longingly, hearing strange sounds of an incomprehensible language and still feeling comfortable, relaxed and almost secure. Life can be that easy, from one moment to the next. The feelings are as if changed.

The evening sun is deep above the horizon, suddenly appears rounder, more intense and much more beautiful than usual. Also the air is different, heavy, warm, not sultry, simply wonderful, and then a light wind comes up, plays in the trees and bushes, moves the leaves and lets the ripe fruits on them - they are lemons - smell delicious. Scented clouds lie in the late summer air. Everything seems seductive! And we're all too happy to be kidnapped into this world.

We still walk arm in arm, quite naturally without talking we listen into the silence and enjoy the fragrant avenue, lined by the bitter freshness of greenish-yellow lemons. What a splendid harvest this is going to be! Our way leads down into the valley and we follow it lightheartedly. Suddenly we notice the darkness. How could she come in so quickly? Where were we with our thoughts...

Our thoughts and feelings are here, on this path that leads us down into unimagined depths. We hear the sound of a musical instrument and spy light in the distance. We both think 'lucky' and our step becomes more lively, for joyful expectation fills us. We sense that we will be welcomed. In a foreign country, everything is different from home. Here we let unusual sensations and longings arise in us and the wonderful thing is: they are even fulfilled. Maybe just because we felt them. Who knows?

As I get closer, I recognize the sound of the Sithar, the traditional, long-necked plucked instrument of the Indians.... with melodies and exotic intervals that are unusual for us, we now feel more than ever as if we are transported to an island. In this moment all the effort of the past months falls away from us and the empty place in our soul is filled with longing, curiosity and a liberating spontaneity. That feels very, very good!

And indeed we are welcomed hospitably in this round of strangers who sit in front of their simple skins and chat, laugh, eat and drink. Some move slightly dancing to the rhythms of the Sithar player, who must be a master on his instrument. I sink into the contemplation of his fingers gliding quickly over the sides. But a man invites us, proudly leads us inside his house and so I tear myself away from the sight of the artist who seems to be in love with his Sithar.
As we enter the room, we both almost hold our breath in amazement. A room full of intensively smelling jasmine blossoms opens up for us. They decorate the walls, the floor, the ceiling and also on the tables there are jugs with jasmine.... as if the room were illuminated, so brightly it appears to us. But there is no lamp, only jasmine. As suddenly as the sun has left us before, just as suddenly now a strange, beautiful light shines here.

In this special atmosphere we become aware of other, exotic spices, freshly crushed nutmeg above all. It's all so fine and delicious.

This Indian evening will be remembered forever in my memory.
The smells, the music, the people, the warmth and the sun that so suddenly disappeared.

And you know what? I've never been to India before I got these pictures and impressions just by enjoying the perfume called "Tribal Black Tea".
A wonderful, fantasy-stimulating tea scent that I as a big fan of good black tea soaked with authentic bergamot oil (Earl Grey Tea) encounter here in this scent sample I received from Parma. Thank you very much, dear Parma, for the dreamed India experience! You've given me great pleasure. This tea, which is made for both women and men - and I can only agree with that - I will get it very soon. And if possible in not too small a quantity, because I will have to spray it often. "Tribal Black Tea" lasts on my skin 2 to 3 hours at most, then it will be about the teen notes and the flowering jasmine very quiet and very close.

by KatRedhead
by KatRedhead

Popular Illuminum

Rose Oud by Illuminum Piper Leather by Illuminum Bergamot Blossom by Illuminum Arabian Amber by Illuminum White Datura by Illuminum Wild Tobacco by Illuminum White Saffron by Illuminum Black Gardenia by Illuminum White Lotus by Illuminum Tomato Leaf by Illuminum White Musk by Illuminum Saffron Amber by Illuminum Scarlet Oud by Illuminum Taif Rose by Illuminum Rajamusk by Illuminum Cashmere Musk by Illuminum White Gardenia Petals by Illuminum Tahitian Yuzu by Illuminum Black Oud by Illuminum Skin Petals by Illuminum