Slow Explosions 2016

Slow Explosions by Imaginary Authors
Slow Explosions is a perfume by Imaginary Authors for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is fruity-spicy. It is still in production.

Josh Meyer

Apple, Benzoin, Cashmeran, Leather, Rose absolute, Saffron

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.09.2020.

Chizza
Apple corn from Haselünne to spray on
You know what that is? You are always happy when you can test and perceive a certain brand and its olfactory products, but wouldn't you buy a fragrance because of a lack of last conviction? Then there is also the fact that the scents ignite correctly in others and you yourself react rather restrained, that always makes me frown If this sounds familiar to you, then you're like me with Imaginary Authors. The ideas and the scents are all nice to good, but I miss the last details. So far I have only been able to test three fragrances, so you have to admit that, but they were similar in terms of idea and implementation.
First of all: in my statement about this fragrance I sensed THE IA fragrance for me and in the beginning I felt Slow Explosions as strong, something different. Unfortunately this euphoria ebbed away rapidly due to the further tests.
Slow Explosions was my last test so far and apart from the very interesting Berentzen apple note I am missing something. The scent seems to be well thought out but not finished and I summarize it like this:
At the beginning the apple or the apple grain literally kills you. So drugged up you stagger further through your village and the fields and meadows. Sunny from the mind one roams through the scenery. Successively, the intoxication decreases. It becomes calmer and softer, the cashmeran intervenes and gives the fragrance a little more elegance. Almost before cider from farmer Egon, now it's time for Appletini, sipped in a designer glass. All exaggeratedly formulated for illustration and in no way meant to be pejorative.
One then comes to rest, ponders the fragrance and asks oneself what kind of note resonates subliminally. It's actually leather. Leather ran over the apple juice and dried for a long time in the sun. The apple is now dull-sweet on the leather, the leather smells and has taken up this note, this dull sweetness still clarifies. This actually smells good in the first moment. I liked it even very much.
On the one hand, it's nice not to smell raspberries, but on the other hand, the addition of saffron is the beginning of the end. Not that slow explosions are bad. I'm just disappointed by the relatively quiet progression and implementation. The saffron - you know it - spicy, slightly hot, gives the apple that certain something, but then loses itself in the monotony together with the leather. Saffron is of course often present. Nevertheless it is well implemented class, Charriol - Royal Leather proves this for example It is a little sick of this, it still smells good, but everything seems like waiting for Godot. One is in vain in the mood for departure.
By the way, this association with cider comes from the combination with rose. I almost never feel comfortable with scents of rose and the combination of the two substances simply reminds me of it. So it may well be that someone with a soft spot for roses sees this diametrically to my opinion, because as always, tastes are different.
As I just said, not so much happens anymore, the perfume now resembles a still life. What a pity, because there would have been more in it and that's my difficulty with IA so far. A lot of exciting ideas, which then slip in the details or where I lack the courage or the power in the implementation. Of course I will continue to test IA, because the scents are exciting and good in the beginning. The house is already something and is creative.
Who knows, maybe I just haven't found the right one yet, because after my solid A City on Fire commentary I learned that some of them were quite taken with it. So I'm still looking for my IA cover.

Zeitlupenexplosion
by Floyd
Frohe Weihnachten! ;)

Popular Imaginary Authors

Memoirs Of A Trespasser by Imaginary Authors Saint Julep by Imaginary Authors Cape Heartache by Imaginary Authors Yesterday Haze by Imaginary Authors The Cobra & The Canary by Imaginary Authors Every Storm A Serenade by Imaginary Authors O, Unknown! by Imaginary Authors A City On Fire by Imaginary Authors The Soft Lawn by Imaginary Authors Sundrunk by Imaginary Authors Whispered Myths by Imaginary Authors Mosaic by Imaginary Authors Telegrama by Imaginary Authors Falling Into The Sea by Imaginary Authors Violet Disguise by Imaginary Authors Bull's Blood by Imaginary Authors An Air Of Despair by Imaginary Authors L'Orchidée Terrible by Imaginary Authors