Hothouse Flower 2012

Hothouse Flower by Ineke
Bottle Design Ramona Rühland, Helena Seo
Hothouse Flower is a perfume by Ineke for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-green. It is still available to purchase.

Ineke Rühland

Top Notes Top NotesEarl Grey teaEarl Grey tea Green leavesGreen leaves CypressCypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesFigFig GalbanumGalbanum GardeniaGardenia FrankincenseFrankincense AbsinthAbsinth
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac woodGaiac wood Corn silk MuskMusk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 16.04.2022.

Tea for one
Such a good, detailed review by Franfan20 ! It made me think twice about what I intended to write, since the tea fragrances are an aquired tase. But I could not shake away my first impressions, no matter the admirable longevity that I seek in a scent. And here is how I feel this perfume:
A cup of tea in the solitude of a shadowed spot of a green square, maybe a vegetable garden, maybe a corner of a japaneese garden, without visible flowers, just the scent of tea and guiacwood everywhere. Now and then you look around in search of the fig tree since you think you smelled its aroma in the air. Maybe I was wrong; there was not a fig that I had smelled. Maybe I should look for someone wearing a gardenia on the corsage because I smelled just a little bit of gardenia. Could not discover it. And I sit alone with my cup of tea. I do not like to be alone!
This kind of perfume is an aquired taste but it is not my "cup of tea".

by Labormaus
by Labormaus

Popular by Ineke

Idyllwild by Ineke Floral Curiosities - Angel's Trumpet by Ineke After My Own Heart by Ineke Field Notes From Paris by Ineke Evening Edged in Gold by Ineke Floral Curiosities - Poet's Jasmine by Ineke Balmy Days & Sundays by Ineke Gilded Lily by Ineke Floral Curiosities - Briar Rose by Ineke Floral Curiosities - Scarlet Larkspur by Ineke Chemical Bonding by Ineke Derring-Do by Ineke Floral Curiosities - Sweet William by Ineke Jaipur Chai by Ineke