Absolute Aphrodisiac 2015

Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio
Absolute Aphrodisiac is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production. Pronunciation

White blossoms, Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Castoreum

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 25.08.2020.

Honeysuckle juice
Yes! Being a perfume lover is always a learning experience On my perfume journey and the constant search for new scents I came across this fragrance through a perfume subscription which I had for about a year. Aphrodisiac wow what a name ..that made me curious and the description sounded inviting! While testing it I came across this somehow familiar scent...somehow stinging ?! It had to be the musk in connection with Biebergeil...of course I immediately started researching what Biebergeil is! The human being ! What we are doing is really crazy...but that should remain another topic...I immediately sniffed at Alaia Blanche ! Bull's-eye! For me this one has the same unmistakable vibe! With Alaia Blanche it is called "animalistic note" ...which reminds me of a perfumed fur coat...But Initio is not so powdery. I am not so fond of fur...That's why I only rehearsed the subscription!

Lovely vanilla
If you like vanilla you Will LOVE absolute aphrodisiac. This is one of the BEST vanilla scents i have ever tried. It is very sweet and longlasting but not very intense. The vanilla is balanced in one side with White flowers and in the other side with animalic notes like musk, castoreum and amber gris. It is quité lineal but very pleasant. I think this is one of the sexiest perfumes i have ever smelt!
The performance is good. It is unisex and although i think is better for night or cold weather It can be good Aldo for daytime un winter or summer nights.

Scent: 10
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 7
Quality/price: 5
Versatility: 6
Originality: 6
Global: 9,5
FÈVE DÉLICIEUSE
Well, dear ones, what can I say? I always thought that Dior and their bestseller "FÈVE DÉLICIEUSE" had hit the bull's eye with me. Wrong!
After testing this scent, I'm converted. These fragrances are both on a very high level - but the clear winner at this point is the house Initio. It is so comfortably warm, surrounds you like a warm veil - definitely invites you into the personal sphere of a person, invites you to come closer. The wearer clearly pulls the strings and determines the game. I can also imagine this fragrance very well on a man. I don't know if I could control myself at this point. Definitely worth a temptation! :)

I will test now also absolutely the other smells of this house :)
Vanilla Attraction
With such a name the interest of the inclined perfume lover is almost inevitably aroused. Since I am also a big fan of sweet fragrances and also the vanilla can win so much, had absolutely a bottling her.

What surprised me at the very first test was that this fragrance - unlike what you would expect from Initio and its name - comes across as rather monothematic. For me Absolute Aphrodiasac remains a vanilla scent from beginning to end. The Bibergeil (which caused me some concern before) proves to be harmless and only adds a discreet animal note to the top note of the fragrance. Also the white flowers can be guessed at most.

Thus the vanilla always remains in the lead in the further process, although in the opening hour the leather also flashes out again and again shyly, before it then completely disappears. The dominant vanilla is a smooth, feather-soft and at no time scratchy feel-good vanilla, which gets rid of its initial animal note, but rather tame and cuddly innocent than seductive. Even the musk, which gradually reveals itself, no longer lends a dramatic twist to this pleasantly sweet overall constellation.

As far as the cotton candy mentioned many times here is concerned, yes, I too can recognise it, although for me the association of a velvety plush vanilla bed remains clearly more concise.

So is this - as the name implies - the unbridled seducer whose attraction one (or woman) succumbs to without resistance? I don't think so. What you get with Absolute Aphrodiasac, however, is an inviting, gently attracting vanilla scent that invites you to snuggle up and makes you want to spend nice and cosy hours together, especially in dirty weather.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 105 days ago
One of the BEST vanillas inhave ever tried. Lineal and sweet but very Well blended. Simple but very pleasant. Very good performance. Unisex
Dan81Dan81 122 days ago
Strong name; strong scent. Is it an aphrodisiac? If Vanilla hits the spot, yes I agree this is an aphrodisiac. I love layering this as well

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Lidahriga
by Lidahriga

Popular Initio

Rehab by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Side Effect by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio High Frequency by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio