Blessed Baraka (2015)

Blessed Baraka by Initio

Blessed Baraka is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

White blossoms, Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.12.2019.

9.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

D4win
No real comment, but no statement is enough...
What do you want me to say? This is only the third of the Initio fragrances (besides Rehab and Side Effect) I was allowed to test - and I was still not disappointed.

I want to keep it short...
When the bottling arrived and I sprayed the fragrance directly on myself, these were my impressions:
I got a plum-like thing up my nose first. Super pleasant, fruity, sweet. This sweetness disappeared with the time into the background without disappearing completely. From then on it smelled more like a combination of sandalwood, vanilla and calm plum (YES I smell the scent plum! :D ). This all lasted for about 9 hours before you could only perceive the scent close to your skin.

Ratings:
+ Durability top
+ Sillage top
+ Individual? Definitely
- Price too high

Conclusion:
Ingenious, somewhat complex cuddly scent for everyone with girlfriend/women out there (Of course also suitable for other situations). I'll definitely give you a buy recommendation here. :)
7.0 7.0 9.0 8.0/10

DonJuanDeCat
...don't think about brutal video games now...!
Baraka. I don't know what you mean by that (well, a baraka is a blessing in the Islamic faith), but something completely different comes to mind. Something that underlines my nerd existence here once again with a thick (and NOT water soluble) felt-tip pen. Cause it's something from a video game. Or rather, a character from a video game. And a quite brutal fighting game in which limbs and innards fly through the area... :D

Baraka, from Mortal Kombat. A character with razor-sharp teeth in his mouth and long blades on his wrists, making him one of the deadliest characters in the game. A bad guy you'd rather not meet in the dark. Well, not even during the day. Oh, you just have to google him, then you know what I mean :D

But all this probably doesn't interest you, especially if I write that Mortal Kombat is not only a video game, but one of the most ultra-brutal fighting games ever... but even if I know this series (and therefore know some characters with names...) and have gambled I'm still really dear and not a brutally disturbed psychopath... but never anyone *sigh*
believes me.. Perhaps it will help if I mention that my hangover is many times more brutal than I am? D

Well, then I'll come to the scent,... and finally stop calling me a freak, because I know for a fact that you did this all the time while reading my introduction... *sigh*

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins with musk and smells accordingly sweet. But I also smell tobacco and fruity notes in the top note, which are strangely not listed here.
In addition to the musk, one also smells a strong, woody note, which over time turns out to be more and more sandalwood.
A little later musk and sandalwood smell stronger. Vanilla is now also added, making the fragrance even sweeter and giving it soft, powdery notes.
I continue to smell sandalwood and sweet notes later, with the sweetness coming more from the vanilla, but you can still smell the musk a little. And this feeling with the fruity notes as well as the tobacco remains with me furthermore...

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is strong, you can smell the scent for a while on normal and even bigger distances, because you leave a nice, bigger scent cloud behind. It is therefore better not to overdo the dosage.
The durability is also quite good. There are certainly more than twelve hours in it, so you don't have to worry that the fragrance will eventually no longer be smellable for others.

The bottle:
The bottle is black and rectangular. On the front you can see a diamond-shaped label or plaque with beautiful, curved and red patterns. The lid is black and rectangular. On the top of the lid, a chrome-plated badge has been affixed showing the name and the stamp. Looks pretty nice.

Baraka from Initio...
Yes, I'm thinking here of this character described in the introduction, which I don't even like by the way. And now I have to think of the fact that a hot girl from this series of games also has characteristics of Baraka's people, ... Mileena ... arrrrr, ... she already looks hot, ... if only she didn't have that mouth with razor sharp teeth, mu ha ha ha!
Argh, I seem to be really desperate to find her hot *sigh* :DD

Be that as it may, the fragrance on the other hand is somehow beautifully soft, although it is already very woody. But the combination of musk and sandalwood works wonderfully. Normally I would say that the fragrance is unisex, but the vanilla that comes a little later makes the fragrance quite feminine in the end.

Due to its strong sillage and the nice scent, it is very suitable for going out, especially in autumn, because vanilla is not suitable for summer. Yes, the fragrance is beautiful and worth testing!

by Liebesengel
by Liebesengel

Popular Initio

Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Rehab by Initio Side Effect by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio High Frequency by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio