Blessed Baraka 2015

Blessed Baraka by Initio
Blessed Baraka is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Essence N°3: Ambre

White blossoms, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 11.04.2021.

Sex in a bottle

This is a pleasant warm woody fragrance, consisting of milky rich sandalwood artfully blended with subtle vanilla, and gently sweetened with aromatic boozy rum, accompanying the heavy notes of amber and musk.
It has some kind of creamy - plum vibe to it. It projects like monster from 2-3 sprays and last a good 10-11 hours.
I just love this fragrance.

9,5/10
Denniskro
Light wood with a breeze of sugar
Rather the lighter version of wood with a pinch of sugar and a lot of spring..very light but still sweet..you don't get that often. For my taste a bit too sweet for wood..but quite pleasant. Find a great tart scent for middle-aged women in spring.

Hauntingly addictive
Blessed baraka is one of these perfumes that gets better every time I wear it, even though it doesn’t fit in any of the categories I normally associate myself with. I have been into florals since I can remember and only started appreciating resinous recently. Blessed baraka according to Fragrantica has only 3 notes, but when worn it smells more complex. It’s beautiful from the first spray but the dry down is where the beauty lies, it dries down balsamic and slightly sweet. I wish I could pick out the individual notes but all I get is sandalwood with hints of sweet amber, I get gorgeous cloud that’s similar to ambre eccentrico and lune feline without the sweetness of the former or the smokiness of the latter. I could swear there’s vanilla in the dry down but I don’t see it listed. It is appreciated by colleagues and friends and got me quite few compliments. The name is also special to me, baraka is one of these words that cannot easily be translated, sometimes it’s translated as a blessing and others its the concept of bountiful and unlimited.
DonJuanDeCat
...don't think about brutal video games now...!
Baraka. I don't know what you mean by that (well, a baraka is a blessing in the Islamic faith), but something completely different comes to mind. Something that underlines my nerd existence here once again with a thick (and NOT water soluble) felt-tip pen. Cause it's something from a video game. Or rather, a character from a video game. And a quite brutal fighting game in which limbs and innards fly through the area... :D

Baraka, from Mortal Kombat. A character with razor-sharp teeth in his mouth and long blades on his wrists, making him one of the deadliest characters in the game. A bad guy you'd rather not meet in the dark. Well, not even during the day. Oh, you just have to google him, then you know what I mean :D

But all this probably doesn't interest you, especially if I write that Mortal Kombat is not only a video game, but one of the most ultra-brutal fighting games ever... but even if I know this series (and therefore know some characters with names...) and have gambled I'm still really dear and not a brutally disturbed psychopath... but never anyone *sigh*
believes me.. Perhaps it will help if I mention that my hangover is many times more brutal than I am? D

Well, then I'll come to the scent,... and finally stop calling me a freak, because I know for a fact that you did this all the time while reading my introduction... *sigh*

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins with musk and smells accordingly sweet. But I also smell tobacco and fruity notes in the top note, which are strangely not listed here.
In addition to the musk, one also smells a strong, woody note, which over time turns out to be more and more sandalwood.
A little later musk and sandalwood smell stronger. Vanilla is now also added, making the fragrance even sweeter and giving it soft, powdery notes.
I continue to smell sandalwood and sweet notes later, with the sweetness coming more from the vanilla, but you can still smell the musk a little. And this feeling with the fruity notes as well as the tobacco remains with me furthermore...

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is strong, you can smell the scent for a while on normal and even bigger distances, because you leave a nice, bigger scent cloud behind. It is therefore better not to overdo the dosage.
The durability is also quite good. There are certainly more than twelve hours in it, so you don't have to worry that the fragrance will eventually no longer be smellable for others.

The bottle:
The bottle is black and rectangular. On the front you can see a diamond-shaped label or plaque with beautiful, curved and red patterns. The lid is black and rectangular. On the top of the lid, a chrome-plated badge has been affixed showing the name and the stamp. Looks pretty nice.

Baraka from Initio...
Yes, I'm thinking here of this character described in the introduction, which I don't even like by the way. And now I have to think of the fact that a hot girl from this series of games also has characteristics of Baraka's people, ... Mileena ... arrrrr, ... she already looks hot, ... if only she didn't have that mouth with razor sharp teeth, mu ha ha ha!
Argh, I seem to be really desperate to find her hot *sigh* :DD

Be that as it may, the fragrance on the other hand is somehow beautifully soft, although it is already very woody. But the combination of musk and sandalwood works wonderfully. Normally I would say that the fragrance is unisex, but the vanilla that comes a little later makes the fragrance quite feminine in the end.

Due to its strong sillage and the nice scent, it is very suitable for going out, especially in autumn, because vanilla is not suitable for summer. Yes, the fragrance is beautiful and worth testing!

Bashke81Bashke81 2 months ago
Perfect for fall and winter and it lasts and lasts as every fragrance from Initio Privé.
9,5/10
BertolucciKBertolucciK 5 months ago
Amber, musk, sandalwood. Linear but alluring, cozy and sweet scent whose sillage hits my nostrils by waves (Iso E super?). Perfect for cold.
Dan81Dan81 8 months ago
Feel good sexy Buddha! This is a celebratory and uplifting cotton candy, like Oud for Greatness without its medicinal vibe and light wood.

by Dovlicaaa
by Dovlicaaa
by LVCAS
by LVCAS
by Iluvdawid
by Iluvdawid

Popular Initio

Rehab by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Side Effect by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Musk Therapy by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio High Frequency by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio