High Frequency 2016

High Frequency by Initio
High Frequency is a perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

MagnoliaMagnolia
AlmondAlmond
JasmineJasmine
VanillaVanilla
SandalwoodSandalwood
HeliotropeHeliotrope
HedioneHedione

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.10.2021.

Almond sugar cookie
as i got this in, i tested it with a friend of mine, and we both came to the immediate conclusion: that it smells NOICE. it also doesnt smell like its note breakdown, as its actually kind of gourmandish, smelling like a freshly baked almond sugar pastry. but we differed on the intended audience, as i feel it definitely leans more femme, and she thinks it's more masculine.

speaking of the note breakdown, its not much, as its just magnolia, almond and hedione. its rich and light at the same time, its very floral and sugary as noted, its creamy and its got a surprising facet to it: its fresh too, so color me cucked. its pretty, and a little dainty.

i can see the similarities to pegasus though i think this is its own thing. this is not a room filler, but if the wind is blowing you will catch attention. longevity is good, not great, and the versatility is medium as this is definitely a daytime scent. as sweet as it is, it works well in the warm weather... damn this makes me feel pretty, not gonna lie.
so as i sit here in my Fenty boyshorts, sipping my white wine and listening to Whitney, i gotta say i enjoy this alot.
what?
Heavy dusty bloomers...
First of all, the fragrance has something very magical and very attractive.... I can fully understand why some people find this fragrance super attractive... I can not let it constantly sniff my little tester to the skin I can not stand the smell more... The scent will not move in with me because it is just too heavy for me, which is already a statement because I usually have nothing against very heavy fragrances, if they are worn for the right occasion. However, this one is a number too strong for me. I get unfortunately from the fragrance terrible headaches, because in its intensity is hard to beat ... The lies like a big, dusty flower cloud over the carrier until after the next shower....

The fragrance starts with an overdose of magnolia as it stands in the book... In your Face, is here quite a big program... This is now not only meant positively because it is simply too much for me, too strong and downright striking...Here less would have been more, because the fragrance is actually super beautiful in itself...

The jasmine, which from the heart notes really trumps up, is typical for Initio quite synthetic and made less beautiful for my taste. However, this is clearly a matter of taste.... The scent is saved in the dry down by a sweet almond note that makes the scent incredibly appealing for a while. The scent makes, as soon as the heart notes are reached, somehow addictive in an almost frightening way.... I would have liked that the fragrance would remain so feminine and so beguiling but unfortunately in the base then a dust-dry sandalwood note and a very powdery heliotrope note takes over the helm and dominates until the end, which makes the fragrance for me unfortunately a touch too masculine and in the truest sense of the word dust-dry...

The fragrance is so far the only Initio fragrance I actually find quite nice but unfortunately with a pair of violently disturbing notes in the base, which trigger extreme headaches for me... The fragrance has an astronomical shelf life and is hardly washed off and definitely has addictive potential for the brave wearer..

Who stands on very heavy floral fragrances and sandalwood and is not prone to headaches, should definitely test this firecracker..

Heavy femininity
At first you can perceive a very light floral sweet, almost sweetish note, which appears incredibly dense and at the same time as intensely creamy as a body lotion and I suspect the jasmine and almond used here, as they hide very delicate cherryy, rather marzipan-like notes in the background and I particularly like them.

Somewhat in the background, but also not too far away, another floral note is perceptible, which gives the fragrance that certain clear, quite intense powdery something and exudes a fine sweet floral feminine, even feminine shimmer, without exaggerating, and I mean to perceive the magnolia here.

A little bit later the delicate scents from the top note have unfolded completely.

A very dense floral sweet floral note is simply surrounded by vanilla pudding that has already cooled down and is due to the interaction of heliotrope and bourbon vanilla.

Over time, all the notes 'symbiotize' with each other and create an almost fleshy, sweet, flowery, creamy femininity that is hard to resist and I say that as someone from the other side of the river; you know what I mean! :-)

At the very end, the vanilla, slightly jasmine-influenced fragrance remains! And I think it's great!
in total the fragrance lasts 21 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is designed from the beginning 5 hours on a very clearly perceptible whole arm length, before it is minimized in very viscous steps, until the fragrance is finished.

I would like to thank our perfuma "Cocinera" for the sample.
Where, please, is Hedion? or: The core
Yeah, that's the question - what is Hedion anyway? When I recently ordered a bottle for a sharing, I wanted two fillings: High Frequency and Blessed Baraka. I knew the latter and love it, although I find it so strange that I can hardly describe it - or perhaps because of it. High Frequency now starts out quite differently in the first test: very, very flowery-sweet and pleasant. Quite harmless and spring-like and innocent - but be careful, he's a real sly old dog! The flowery thing doesn't end. No. Much stranger: It recedes from the core, it withdraws to the outer edges of the skin I sprayed, the back of the hand. Inside this place the space becomes free for something else I cannot name. But exactly the same is also true in Blessed Baraka. Is that supposed to be musk? Do I know him? But according to the pyramids, this is the only thing that is contained in both. Too bad, too bad I know so little. This something that pushes itself into the middle and then doesn't move a millimetre for hours, is exactly why I find Blessed Baraka so exciting, because I know this fragrance from nothing else. Could it be this mysterious Hedion I don't even know? I also find the scent distribution in the area fascinating. Now, after hours, the magnolia is still present, while I really only felt the almond flash very, very briefly at the beginning. The magnolia is beautiful and delicate and slowly pushes itself back into the middle - I find this fragrance development incredibly interesting. The core becomes somewhat weaker after hours, leaving behind something floral. This scent is very pleasant, but as a flower scent it is not outstanding. I have many people like that; the fascinating thing is the unknown to me. If someone would like to enlighten me, I would be delighted! Otherwise, I prefer Blessed Baraka, as I find this fragrance extraordinary in its entirety, although it is much tougher, by no means as gentle as High Frequency. My rehearsals are both very fresh, so I know that The Core clearly belongs to both! When such fragrance experiences take place - then it becomes really exciting and makes you want more.

Popular Initio

Rehab by Initio Side Effect by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Musk Therapy by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Oud for Happiness by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio