Mystic Experience (2015)

Mystic Experience by Initio

Mystic Experience is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Coffee, Musk, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.06.2020.

LorenzoYann
Cashmere, wood and vanilla bomb
In short you could put this into comparison with Montale's Starry Nights + heavy woods. Some days I get more of a vanilla/biscuit note other days I get more animalic notes but the cashmere note is always there and appears almost incense-y. I don't wear it as often but everytime I smell it I remind myself this should be my signature fragrance and the dryness is very prominent on my skin. I am capable of pulling this off in summer night outs too.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 17 days ago
A very soft sweet-spicy gourmand, balanced by a warm powdery-woody base. Nice coffee-musk combo! Definitely suited for Fall. 100% Unisex.
Q8baggioQ8baggio 4 years ago
Coffee and vanilla combo that lasts its bubble of goodness.

Popular Initio

Oud for Greatness by Initio Rehab by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Side Effect by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio High Frequency by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio