Oud for Greatness (2018)

Oud for Greatness by Initio

Oud for Greatness is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLavender, Saffron, Nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesOud
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Musk

Submitted by Taamii, last update on 17.01.2020.

9.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Eliassport
One of the best oud fragrances
The perfume is really for me one of the best oud fragrances there is
Already at the opening one clearly notices the natural oud and behind it there is saffron I mean. After the top note or a few minutes it becomes a little softer of the fragrance character I think that is due to the unspecified vanilla that I actually perceive all the time. After 4-5 hours, it becomes increasingly vanilla or softer and more pleasant.
This remains so until the end.
The fragrance is simply so beautifully composed with the main chord oud.
The oud is always present, but is caressed by soft and lovely components such as vanilla. This makes the fragrance perfect when you need peace and quiet, when you want to be for yourself and build up your energy - when you want to capture the depths etc..
It goes just as well for evening events, dates, walks, cuddling moments etc.
Simply ingenious.
Durability and projection

It's really phenomenal.

He projects felt eternal and strong. One is constantly surrounded by this strong spirit of heaven. To be specific, you will be perceived strongly for at least 6 hours and this will be minimized in slow steps.

The shelf life varies from day to day, at least 15 hours and more.

Top!
Scent: 9,5/10
Projection: 9.5/10
Durability: 10/10
Conclusion: A good fragrance with extremely high quality, projection and durability.
It is very deep and expresses real intelligence and strength.
Top!
8.0 10.0 9.5/10

LarsGrub
The scent is a statement
I smelled the scent that first time, and I knew I had to have it. Before I smelled the scent I didn't like oud scents. But it has to be said that I only knew a few perfumes in this direction and I didn't like them and I didn't look for other fragrances in that direction. When I then smelled the fragrance by chance in the castle perfumery in Stuttgart, I immediately fell in love with the scent and the scent.
There are of course other very good out fragrances, such as Von #xerjoff the Oud stars series. Oud Stars Fars is at least as good but more than twice as expensive as this perfume. With 250€ this fragrance is by no means cheap but it is very worth it. One judges very well the very qualitative ingredients
The fragrance notes are very well balanced. I think you can smell out the individual ingredients although oud is already very dominant and can be recognized at any time
The Sillage is overwhelming, three splashes are already too much for me which has many advantages, such as that the scent lasts for an eternity, but also you can't wear it all the time, no scent for the office because it is too powerful for me. You need a certain self-confidence for the scent, not to be carried by the scent but to carry the scent.

If you like oud, you must have smelled that scent once
9.0 9.0 9.0 8.0/10

DarkWinterCS
Oh my Oud!!! Let the wood smoke...
Indio Oud for Greatness, one of those fragrances I came across through an American YouTuber. One who has already interested me very much by his presentation and description. This happened even before my perfume time. Well, many didn't have this in the program. Therefore I was very happy that ALZD was able to offer samples shortly after release. So ordered, waited longingly and cheered the package received.

The notes in this fragrance may not be excessive in number. This is also due to the fact that the use of strong oud additions pushes other notes into the rear accordingly. As in this fragrance. The oud is so dominant here that there is hardly anything else in the room for the first few minutes. Extreme smokiness, which is supplemented only after some time by further spice from the oriental range. For me, saffron and nutmeg can still be perceived to some extent and make the scent a pleasure. But a pleasure that gives a hump of itself and throws everything out of a room that it does not radiate itself.

Some people think he's not unisex. I can't confirm this, because no masculine notes are recognizable. Since it was too much for me after a while, I gladly gave it to a woman Ü50, who absolutely likes the scent.

Durability and silage are really good. Loose over 10h holds it on the skin.

by Aromadazzler
by Aromadazzler
by Fedaie
by Fedaie
by Leonbrk
by Leonbrk

Popular Initio

Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Rehab by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Side Effect by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio High Frequency by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio