Psychedelic Love 2017

Psychedelic Love by Initio
Psychedelic Love is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Bergamot, Ylang-ylang, Bulgarian rose, Hedione, Heliotropin, Myrrh, Indonesian sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 14.01.2021.

Ptsau
One of the bests from Initio!
Love it at the first sniff but then I tried Side Effect after this, I love Side Effect even better. They are both lovely and addicting but if I have to choose one to get a full bottle first, I will go with the Side Effect because Psychedelic Love is a little feminine and I usually prefer something more unisex or masculine (although I ended up got both). This tends to be floral and slightly feminine but somehow I totally love it. I think it is because of the almond, vanilla and hedione that makes it not as old lady kind of feminine and more unisex. It smells totally modern and unique. Also it would get you addicted by the hedione.

Performance is very good but not as beastly as OFG and Side Effect. Still last 8+ hours on my skin and with 2 feet projection.

It is my #3 from Initio. OFG is #1 while Side Effect is #2 for my taste. Initio became one of my favorite house.

Gorgeous vanillic-benzoin-heliotrope-hedione bomb!
This stuff is addictive and just beautiful! Notes are incomplete here. What you get is a gorgeous airy sweet vanilla with almondy-floral vibe with the other notes giving it more depth and complexity. I am not a fan of gourmand or vanilla scents but the moment I smelled this one, I knew I had to have it! Exquisite blend, outstanding performance, great bottle. Must try!!!

Gorgeous narcotic bomb
I have been interested in Initio for a while but did not want to like them too much as they are quite expensive. After comparing multiple scents, Initio has become the top niche brand for my nose. Their absolute collections with the layering capability of magnetic blends slowly grew on me but the recent carnal bland collection has simply been astonishing. I cannot be satisfied with decants anymore and I have to get psychedelic love, Rehab and even side effect - which I think is quite similar to my beloved Herod from PDM but ugh it smells so gorgeous and complex that I don't think I can refuse it. Anyway, that's how much I love this house and their products.

Back to Psychedelic love: This is my absolute favorite scent from the house at this moment. Initio doesn't have an official website so I am not sure where the description came from in Fragrantica, but its descrition as a "narcotic bomb" could not be more right.
I simply cannot stop sniffing this beauty.
The three essential ingredients that they list are rose, hedoine and helitropin. The rose is subtle and not overwhelming to my nose, hence I do not get an overt feminine impression others have said. I also don't believe in the pheromone-like substance or it's potential influence on other human...but I am sniffing it like crazy so what do I know?
What I can say is that the helitrope smells AMAZING with creamy sandal wood and a light touch of vanilla, like a bee attracted to a flower I keep . Simply indulgent, addictive and sexy. It will be my new signature scent and I cannot wait to test out layering with MB7 or MB8.

Dan81Dan81 7 months ago
Head over heels in love. New signature scent. Many mention it as more feminine than masculine but I don't care. I can't stop sniffing myself

Psychedelia
by ChatonNoir
by KaTi1
by KaTi1

Popular Initio

Rehab by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Side Effect by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio High Frequency by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio