Psychedelic Love 2017

Psychedelic Love by Initio
Psychedelic Love is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Bergamot, Ylang-ylang, Bulgarian rose, Hedione, Heliotropin, Myrrh, Indonesian sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 20.09.2020.

Gorgeous vanillic-benzoin-heliotrope-hedione bomb!
This stuff is addictive and just beautiful! Notes are incomplete here. What you get is a gorgeous airy sweet vanilla with almondy-floral vibe with the other notes giving it more depth and complexity. I am not a fan of gourmand or vanilla scents but the moment I smelled this one, I knew I had to have it! Exquisite blend, outstanding performance, great bottle. Must try!!!

Gorgeous narcotic bomb
I have been interested in Initio for a while but did not want to like them too much as they are quite expensive. After comparing multiple scents, Initio has become the top niche brand for my nose. Their absolute collections with the layering capability of magnetic blends slowly grew on me but the recent carnal bland collection has simply been astonishing. I cannot be satisfied with decants anymore and I have to get psychedelic love, Rehab and even side effect - which I think is quite similar to my beloved Herod from PDM but ugh it smells so gorgeous and complex that I don't think I can refuse it. Anyway, that's how much I love this house and their products.

Back to Psychedelic love: This is my absolute favorite scent from the house at this moment. Initio doesn't have an official website so I am not sure where the description came from in Fragrantica, but its descrition as a "narcotic bomb" could not be more right.
I simply cannot stop sniffing this beauty.
The three essential ingredients that they list are rose, hedoine and helitropin. The rose is subtle and not overwhelming to my nose, hence I do not get an overt feminine impression others have said. I also don't believe in the pheromone-like substance or it's potential influence on other human...but I am sniffing it like crazy so what do I know?
What I can say is that the helitrope smells AMAZING with creamy sandal wood and a light touch of vanilla, like a bee attracted to a flower I keep . Simply indulgent, addictive and sexy. It will be my new signature scent and I cannot wait to test out layering with MB7 or MB8.

Dan81Dan81 113 days ago
Head over heels in love. New signature scent. Many mention it as more feminine than masculine but I don't care. I can't stop sniffing myself

Psychedelia
by ChatonNoir
by KaTi1
by KaTi1

Popular Initio

Rehab by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Side Effect by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio High Frequency by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio