Rehab (2018)

Rehab by Initio

Rehab is a new perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Patchouli, Lavender, Vanilla, Tobacco

Submitted by Seraphima, last update on 30.11.2019.

9.0 9.0 8.0 7.5/10

Let's buy some cake
The latest creation by Initio called REHAB. Different, conspicuous, violently sweet and very confusing. The first thought after spraying on the water was also my skin: OK this is interesting. Until then I hadn't gotten anything comparable under my nose when it came to perfume. If you want to classify the scent according to memories, the first thing you see is a mixture of fresh spicy notes - like certain types of fabric softener - and a visit to a bakery - just baklava. Very difficult to classify, because after a few minutes - especially when you smell it more often - the whole thing develops into an indefinable sweetness. This one hits one so violently silage around the ears that one does not know any more whether one together with a sweet pastry in the washing machine is.
Someone who wants to stand in a cloud of the indefinable and stands on unique scents will find his holy grail here. In the end for me too unique and too different to actually want to wear it longer or more often.
10.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

The movement artist
When I visited the perfumery of my confidence a few days ago, this bottle jumped at me spontaneously. Whitish well, clean scents ( at least I associated this white with it ) are not mine but I try it. What was that?! A noble, sweet spice paired with something indefinable, never before smelled took me under the spell! Sniffed at it every few minutes and it developed differently almost every minute. Sometimes more sweet, sometimes more flowery, then creamy, seasoned... i can't remember any scent that's ever evolved on my skin. The saleswoman was also quite taken and asked me again and again to be allowed to sniff my arm again.... i didn't buy it (for now). I consider myself with 200€ fragrances that still times gladly...:-) the dear Pepper has given me a filling and so I will test extensively... but I Merkel do, I'm in love... usually you don't smell scents on my skin that long. Different with rehab... even the next morning I could still see him very clearly. My husband, who normally doesn't care about fragrances and who expresses a "yes goes already" the maximum of joy, was quite taken with Rehab and even wanted to smell again voluntarily... ;-) he feels him as sensual and feminine and sometimes not "0815". Topic female, I think he suits women more than men.

Frank22 31 days ago
Well-done fragrance overall, but I find it not innovative at all. I also feel that the lavender is a bit loudy. Good versatility and sillage+1

by Sweetsmell75
by Schnuppi42
by sebjar
by sebjar

Popular Initio

Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Side Effect by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio High Frequency by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio