Side Effect 2016

Side Effect by Initio
Top 83 in Unisex Perfume
Side Effect is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Cinnamon, Tobacco, Saffron, Sandalwood, Rum, Vanilla, Hedione

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.01.2021.

Ptsau
Gorgeous Sweet Boozy Tobacco!
I tried the sample of Psychedelic Love first then I loved it at the first sniff but then I tried Side Effect second (I was already sold for the Oud for Greatness), then I love it even more and I knew I had to go for the full bottle of Side Effect before Psychedelic Love. I love the Tobacco mixed with the gourmand and boozy scents. It has a similar profile to Herod but way better performance. They are still so different so I would still keep Herod in my collection. It also contains high percentage of the Hedione that I think it makes me feel so sensual and addicted. The performance is enormous like the Oud for Greatness. Last 12+ hours and project big. I still love the Psychedelic Love so I finally got both full bottles of Side Effect and Psychedelic Love. Side Effect is still better and I think it is the best from Initio along with OFG. I do think Initio is a brand that has great creations and worth the money.
?♀️✨Feenland ✨?♀️
Some time ago I got several test samples from the brand Initio
After I tried some of them and some of the fragrances of this brand literally made me vomit, I came across a mix that puts a lot of fragrances in the shade I spray Initio Magnetic Blend 7 and then Side effect . A cloud came towards me of something sweet,smoky,mystical,attractive I could barely describe that scent.
I am fully enthusiastic about this fragrance show it to my friends all find this fragrance great
And then one of my friends says :
This scent smells like you're in a fairytale forest
And there would be fairies hovering around you I burst out laughing but he was right somehow This fragrance is a compliment monster !!!
I went to the club with that scent
I don't think I've been accosted by any other scent like that
No matter if women or men were all over the place, this perfume will enchant everything around you and even yourself I recommend this fragrance to everyone who wants to have compliments but also to everyone who is looking for something unique ,
The fragrance is solo just as great but combined that has the attraction where I was offered this fragrance experience

Dolce & Gabbana - The One INTENSE
I think the headline stands for itself and shows what I am getting at. I think everyone has smelled The One, loves it and is disappointed by the 2 hours shelf life. Rarely has there been such a sexy, appealing and pleasant scent. I don't think I know anybody who doesn't like The One. Especially when it comes to the lovely femininity
But this miserable durability has unfortunately turned me away from him. At some point I came across Initio. A few rehearsals later, Side Effect was also on the line. I had heard before that he was very sexy. I liked the scent pyramid. So I put it on the back of my hand. I wanted to wait a few seconds, but the scent went straight up my nose - WHO SPRAYED THE ONE HERE?
Put your hand closer to your nose and there he was. Tobacco, rum, vanilla, a little cinnamon and something else that puts him above The One, but that DNA... so similar! At first I thought, ok, there is one, but it smells great. But for the price I was rather reluctant at first. But let it take effect first. After one hour it didn't radiate a bit less and the smell was so great in the air and rose in my nose as soon as I moved my hand. Hammer!

Off to work and again and again he got up my nose. I don't believe this. There's no comparison to The One in terms of performance. Meanwhile 5 hours had passed and he was still so potent. Sweet, warm, slightly "boozy" and the tobacco. HAMMER! "What's that smell you're wearing today?" I was asked. "Oh, a sample of a niche scent." ... She didn't tell my colleague, but it escaped her. "Hmmm, delicious."
I think that describes it very well. It produces the same reactions as The One, but has this incredible durability and projection. Even after 10 hours it was still very perceptible Of course he moved right in with me! Meanwhile I have the second bottle at the start.

So if you want The One INTENSE, if you like compliments, if you are looking for a date scent, cuddly scent or a "tasty" scent for autumn, this is the right place for you. For me, The One is nobly made and above all, all weaknesses have been eliminated and it looks even softer and warmer.
Voula
Signature of the risk-taking self
Sensual and bombastic beats of vanilla.
Electrifying charge of the joy of being.
Wild and daring dance.
The resolution in the whirlpool of simple existence.
Acceptance of the courageous and curious self.
Pleasure in the intuitive self.
Pleasure in the risk-taking self.
Devotion at the moment.
Side Effect is the loud and loud fireworks The discharge of the expectant joy of life.
The colourful explosion in the deep black night sky.
A sprayer - like the fuse for blowing up self-imposed controls.

The stage that is shunned during the day.
The feeling with Side Effect.
The fragrance for the night.

Signature of the risk-taking self.
- The scent -
Characteristic and incomparable composition. Hard to grasp and describe.
Vanilla is clearly perceptible, embedded in tobacco and cinnamon. The development is more earthy-woody and sweetish with sandalwood and amber. The result is a sensual, heavy, deep and warm scent. Spicy and sweet and vanilla. Less natural but rather slightly artificial. Just like a stronger make-up for the night, which is clearly visible even in the dark - which is not only slightly prettier, but can also be illusory.
- Shelf life & Sillage -
The fragrance lasts for at least 10 hours during the day or through the night without re-spraying. It radiates boundlessly into the surroundings and, if applied generously, has the potential to take up the entire room. Side Effect a striking fragrance that wants to be the centre of attention. In the centre of attention on stage.
- The flacon -
The deep purple bottle gives a visual impression of the sensuality of the fragrance's character. The gold-coloured emblem is the icing on the cake. The jewellery that is still to be put on to perfect the outfit. Thematically fitting and an eye-catcher!
- Conclusion -
Side Effect is a fragrance that I love to wear to events that I look forward to and where I want to feel winning and special. An eye-catching and powerful fragrance to break out of the daily routine. Also magically attractive for me, where I usually prefer lovely scents.
My first fragrance love and until today one of my favourite fragrances!

Boozy, Heavy, Strong and Unusual Smell
It has a slightly fresh,soft cherry-like and cinnamony opens. Cinnamon is very effective at opening. Then this freshness immediately loses its effect. Immediately after, rum, tobacco, vanilla and cinnamon show themselves. Especially vanilla note.

Unusual and nice mix. This fragrance reminds me of a delicious pudding with rum and vanilla contain, sprinkled with powdered cinnamon. Beautiful up to this part. Just I don't like the tobacco note contained in this perfume. Fortunately rum and vanilla are very dominant and I am happy with this situation.Cinnamon note always makes its presence felt for hours.
Hours later vanilla scent becomes more dominant.

My darling and I generally don't like spicy fragrances. But this is one of the rare spicy scents we both like.

It has a high spread. I can't use it often . Because despite being beautiful, it has a heavy air. Extremely intense. So and because of the tobacco effect I couldn't like this scent so much.

When I sprayed this smell, my mother got angry with me and she said: "Get out of here! my headache because of this smell." .d
Definitely a fragrance suitable for winter or cold weather.

Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 18+ hours. :)

Beautiful cosy winter fragrance
I read and watched so many reviews describing side effects, stating it’s a very balsamic cosy scent along the lines of black phantom which is my holy grail for comforting winter scents.

Side effects is undoubtedly beautiful but to my nose it was not remarkable, the opening was nice cinnamon ( I like that) but quickly it became a soft skin scent vanilla. I kept sniffing my wrist as it was developing but to me it lacked something maybe a sweet note.

I tried it side by side with blessed baraka which I pretty much preferred to it.

I still prefer black phantom ( Kilian) as my cosy and bouquet idéale (casamorati), which has a beautiful cinnamon opening and a skin scent vanilla dry down and better sillage.

Thrilling, Rich, and Deeply Sexy
Notes: Tobacco, Vanilla, Rum and Cinnamon

A gorgeous boozy, creamy vanilla and a spicy concoction. Opens with a fruity note (Cherry), not a fan of the opening but this last for a good 15 mins and then the hard hitting notes start to show their true power, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Tobacco and Rum. This is an Intoxicating fragrance, sexy, rich and potent. In the dry-down I also get hints of Coffee which is not listed as a note. Love this masterpiece.
Instagram: ovaissaleem_

MariaSMariaS 25 days ago
Seductive, sexy, fresh woody spicy vanilla, almost medicinal smell. I guess thats why its called side effect. I love it. Its woth it!
TRehfTRehf 4 months ago
One of the strongest 1st impressions. Gourmand, boozy, cozy yet elegant and very high quality. Unisex, Long staying power. 10/10
Dan81Dan81 5 months ago
Fantastic boozy Cinnamon scent. Notes are similar to PDM Herod, but the booziness of Side Effect elevates it to a narcotic bomb/obsession.

by Ovaissaleem
by Ovaissaleem
by Leonbrk
by Leonbrk
by Estbienla
by Estbienla

Popular Initio

Rehab by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio High Frequency by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio