Side Effect 2016

Side Effect by Initio
Side Effect is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Cinnamon, Tobacco, Saffron, Sandalwood, Rum, Vanilla, Hedione

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.10.2020.

Voula
Signature of the risk-taking self
Sensual and bombastic beats of vanilla.
Electrifying charge of the joy of being.
Wild and daring dance.
The resolution in the whirlpool of simple existence.
Acceptance of the courageous and curious self.
Pleasure in the intuitive self.
Pleasure in the risk-taking self.
Devotion at the moment.
Side Effect is the loud and loud fireworks The discharge of the expectant joy of life.
The colourful explosion in the deep black night sky.
A sprayer - like the fuse for blowing up self-imposed controls.

The stage that is shunned during the day.
The feeling with Side Effect.
The fragrance for the night.

Signature of the risk-taking self.
- The scent -
Characteristic and incomparable composition. Hard to grasp and describe.
Vanilla is clearly perceptible, embedded in tobacco and cinnamon. The development is more earthy-woody and sweetish with sandalwood and amber. The result is a sensual, heavy, deep and warm scent. Spicy and sweet and vanilla. Less natural but rather slightly artificial. Just like a stronger make-up for the night, which is clearly visible even in the dark - which is not only slightly prettier, but can also be illusory.
- Shelf life & Sillage -
The fragrance lasts for at least 10 hours during the day or through the night without re-spraying. It radiates boundlessly into the surroundings and, if applied generously, has the potential to take up the entire room. Side Effect a striking fragrance that wants to be the centre of attention. In the centre of attention on stage.
- The flacon -
The deep purple bottle gives a visual impression of the sensuality of the fragrance's character. The gold-coloured emblem is the icing on the cake. The jewellery that is still to be put on to perfect the outfit. Thematically fitting and an eye-catcher!
- Conclusion -
Side Effect is a fragrance that I love to wear to events that I look forward to and where I want to feel winning and special. An eye-catching and powerful fragrance to break out of the daily routine. Also magically attractive for me, where I usually prefer lovely scents.
My first fragrance love and until today one of my favourite fragrances!

Boozy, Heavy, Strong and Unusual Smell
It has a slightly fresh,soft cherry-like and cinnamony opens. Cinnamon is very effective at opening. Then this freshness immediately loses its effect. Immediately after, rum, tobacco, vanilla and cinnamon show themselves. Especially vanilla note.

Unusual and nice mix. This fragrance reminds me of a delicious pudding with rum and vanilla contain, sprinkled with powdered cinnamon. Beautiful up to this part. Just I don't like the tobacco note contained in this perfume. Fortunately rum and vanilla are very dominant and I am happy with this situation.Cinnamon note always makes its presence felt for hours.
Hours later vanilla scent becomes more dominant.

My darling and I generally don't like spicy fragrances. But this is one of the rare spicy scents we both like.

It has a high spread. I can't use it often . Because despite being beautiful, it has a heavy air. Extremely intense. So and because of the tobacco effect I couldn't like this scent so much.

When I sprayed this smell, my mother got angry with me and she said: "Get out of here! my headache because of this smell." .d
Definitely a fragrance suitable for winter or cold weather.

Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 18+ hours. :)

Beautiful cosy winter fragrance
I read and watched so many reviews describing side effects, stating it’s a very balsamic cosy scent along the lines of black phantom which is my holy grail for comforting winter scents.

Side effects is undoubtedly beautiful but to my nose it was not remarkable, the opening was nice cinnamon ( I like that) but quickly it became a soft skin scent vanilla. I kept sniffing my wrist as it was developing but to me it lacked something maybe a sweet note.

I tried it side by side with blessed baraka which I pretty much preferred to it.

I still prefer black phantom ( Kilian) as my cosy and bouquet idéale (casamorati), which has a beautiful cinnamon opening and a skin scent vanilla dry down and better sillage.

Thrilling, Rich, and Deeply Sexy
Notes: Tobacco, Vanilla, Rum and Cinnamon

A gorgeous boozy, creamy vanilla and a spicy concoction. Opens with a fruity note (Cherry), not a fan of the opening but this last for a good 15 mins and then the hard hitting notes start to show their true power, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Tobacco and Rum. This is an Intoxicating fragrance, sexy, rich and potent. In the dry-down I also get hints of Coffee which is not listed as a note. Love this masterpiece.
Instagram: ovaissaleem_

TRehfTRehf 40 days ago
One of the strongest 1st impressions. Gourmand, boozy, cozy yet elegant and very high quality. Unisex, Long staying power. 10/10
Dan81Dan81 85 days ago
Fantastic boozy Cinnamon scent. Notes are similar to PDM Herod, but the booziness of Side Effect elevates it to a narcotic bomb/obsession.

by Ovaissaleem
by Ovaissaleem
by Leonbrk
by Leonbrk

Popular Initio

Rehab by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio High Frequency by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio