Atomic Rose (2019)

Atomic Rose by Initio

Atomic Rose is a new perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Givaudan

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Pink pepper, Hedione
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian rose, Turkish rose, Egyptian jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Ambrofix

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.02.2020.

10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Orsiborsi
Realistic rose with high class vanille
I have to buy it, it's so very beautifule! I'm a huge rose fun, always seeking the best rose scent...
This is a 4 seasons rose, very good with vanille. Unisex IMO, sillage is average,longevity is above average.

Who likes it
Full of joy I now held the bottling in my hands. This fragrance is supposed to be "magical" and a mixture of Delina and BR540. Not to mention the pheromone Hedion, which is supposed to make the scent so irresistible. And then sprayed him on a test strip...

Well, to cut a long story short. That was quite a plot twist.

In my opinion it's a nice rose scent...as the name says. That's it, then. From the beginning to the end, this fragrance smells pretty much the same. It's a pleasant rose, yes, but it's not a fragrance that personally knocks me over.

I don't see anything of BR540 now either. Sillage and shelf life are good, as known from Initio.

If this fragrance should be unisex now, I leave open now. In my opinion, everyone should decide that for themselves, but for me he goes more in the feminine direction.

Before you get the scent, please test it. I imagined him to be pretty good through all the reviews and judgments. Cause I tested Side Effect by Inito and Rehab. I'm excited about both of them, and that's why I thought it was supposed to be pretty good.

Unfortunately I set my expectations for the fragrance too high.

If you want to smell rose all the time, then this fragrance is for you.

by Lipstick0n
by Lipstick0n

Popular Initio

Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Rehab by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Side Effect by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio High Frequency by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio