Atomic Rose 2019

Atomic Rose by Initio
Atomic Rose is a popular perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Givaudan

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Pink pepper, Hedione
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian rose, Turkish rose, Egyptian jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla, Ambrofix

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.01.2021.

Meinesonne85
Vanilla salt on the rose ground
Side Effect and Rehab are terribly pungent and unfortunately nauseating on my skin, Blessed Barakka takes some getting used to and I still have to smell my way into Oud for Greatness, so I was not very hopeful about Atomic Rose, especially since I'm not a rose fan at all. Since Delina and Delina Exclusif but were complete surprises for me this year and have conquered my heart by storm, I had to give then but the "older sister" a chance.

And lo and behold, this is the only Initio so far, which could fully convince me. At the beginning comes out on my skin very clearly the Delina DNA, so I almost wanted to dismiss him, because I do not need another number 3 in my collection. But in the base Atomic Rose becomes very different from the powdery-vanilla drydown Delina Exclusif, which I also like a lot, namely a hint of "salty" in my nose, but not "sea"-salty, but spicy-salty and very addictive. Reminds me a bit of Schubeck's vanilla salt in my spice drawer. Durability and Sillage are top, but to this my Vorredner*rinnen have already explained too enough.

Conclusion: You need determined nich all three from the family, but really "need" one does not perfume anyway. For me as a perfume junkie, the three roses have their rightful place in my collection and I have for each a very specific "use scenario", a mood in which I want to wear it. Atomic Rose is the most grown-up of the three, similarly sexy as Delina Exclusif, but more stylish, a little less cuddly, but more profound.

Ptsau
Too feminine and too floral!
Scent is nice and enormous performance BUT not my taste. It’s too feminine and too floral. The Side Effect, Psychedelic Love and Oud for Greatness are much more my tastes. They are more unisex and unique. All of the Initio have enormous performance. I already got the full bottles of Side Effect, Psychedelic Love and Oud for Greatness. I also just found out it doesn’t contain any natural rose from Aaron Terence Hughes so it may not worth the price.

Atomic rose goes bang!
Let me first start by saying, I did not take the name seriously at all. It made me laugh, reminded me of atomic kittens (a British girl band with bad hair) and most of triggered the chemist in me. Of course they are atomic, roses and leaves and horses all composed of atoms, duh!! So for a while, I steered clear of « atomic rose » until last September. I blind bought it from a Niche shop for which I had a voucher., sorry I digress

Anyway, it arrived I tore into the package and I wanted to smell why it was hyped. At first sniff, I felt this is gorgeous. At second sniff, I thought it’s somehow familiar but I couldn’t recall which perfume it reminded me off. At that point, my better half chimed in, this is lovely but you have something like it. However, his enthusiasm for atomic rose was way louder than anything else I tried on. It’s syrupy rose, with a hint of vanilla. I can detect a hint of similarity with BR540, patiala and Bromptons immortals! It was similar but in no way redundant. I read some reviews describing it as green rose, I don’t detect any green elements but syrupy sweet rose on a bed of creamy vanilla and I presume ambrofix is the synthetic form of ambergris. This perfume is compliment magnet, it turns heads!

Despite the name, I fell in love!

Orsiborsi
Realistic rose with high class vanille
I have to buy it, it's so very beautifule! I'm a huge rose fun, always seeking the best rose scent...
This is a 4 seasons rose, very good with vanille. Unisex IMO, sillage is average,longevity is above average.
Who likes it
Full of joy I now held the bottling in my hands. This fragrance is supposed to be "magical" and a mixture of Delina and BR540. Not to mention the pheromone Hedion, which is supposed to make the scent so irresistible. And then sprayed him on a test strip...

Well, to cut a long story short. That was quite a plot twist.

In my opinion it's a nice rose scent...as the name says. That's it, then. From the beginning to the end, this fragrance smells pretty much the same. It's a pleasant rose, yes, but it's not a fragrance that personally knocks me over.

I don't see anything of BR540 now either. Sillage and shelf life are good, as known from Initio.

If this fragrance should be unisex now, I leave open now. In my opinion, everyone should decide that for themselves, but for me he goes more in the feminine direction.

Before you get the scent, please test it. I imagined him to be pretty good through all the reviews and judgments. Cause I tested Side Effect by Inito and Rehab. I'm excited about both of them, and that's why I thought it was supposed to be pretty good.

Unfortunately I set my expectations for the fragrance too high.

If you want to smell rose all the time, then this fragrance is for you.

MariaSMariaS 29 days ago
Exactly as stated in its name. Atomic bomb of roses. I smell only rose. Not for me. If you want to smell like a flower bouquet go for it.

by Lipstick0n
by Lipstick0n
by Meinesonne85
by Meinesonne85

Popular Initio

Rehab by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Side Effect by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio High Frequency by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio