Musk Therapy 2021

Musk Therapy by Initio
Musk Therapy is a new perfume by Initio for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is creamy-fresh. The longevity is above-average.

BergamotBergamot
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
MagnoliaMagnolia
BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Indian sandalwoodIndian sandalwood
White muskWhite musk
Pink muskPink musk

Submitted by LVCAS, last update on 24.10.2021.

Clean Musk Shock Therapy
So, dear ones, it's that time again. Today it has to be a review. Because for the frustration I experienced today, no statement will do. For all of you who found your favorite scent in Musk Therapy, congratulations! I'm completely serious, because I would have been happy had I been able to love it.

Well, first things first. After so successfully finding MY animailkt dream in just a few months, or even weeks, I figured it couldn't be that hard to find an equally outstanding cream dream. Denkste!

Problem: There seem to be different perceptions of what is perceived as creamy in fragrance. Most of the time, what others try to sell me as creamy is powdery-dry. But folks, dry can never be creamy! Creamy is something liquid, oily. Dit doesn't work with dusty = creamy. Okay, okay, okay. It's also hard to translate sensory perceptions that concern the sense of touch, which have nothing to do with the sense of smell, into something olfactory.

I got hooked on the forum. Since someone was actually looking for exactly what I also want to have. A creamy fragrance that does not slay you (or something like that). At some point fell then Musk Therapy and although I should have actually warned the reviews, I have drooling and greedy for the ultimate cream fragrance, 5 ml purchased. Mind you, for 5 ml of the stuff you get some delicious-creamy drugstore fragrance in 100 ml ;-) Anyway. ;-)

So, fragrance was there today and I was 100% sure, this is the cream scent of my dreams! And actually ran me after spraying on also only times the saliva! What a hammer opening! I could have wallowed in this scent like a piglet. Really dreamy and yes creamy! As if I were lying in a bathtub full of melted Bottermelk-Fresh ice cream (does that even exist anymore?) :-) Citrusy, not slayingly sweet and just creamy, creamy, creamy! Really couldn't get my nose away from me.

But: the disappointment follows on the heels! This fun really lasted only a few minutes. The creaminess said goodbye completely and the delicious citrus also became quieter and quieter. Remained and remains until now! Clean musk! Whew... :-( Why? I don't get it... Why on earth do people spend more than 200 euros to smell like a boring, unoriginal soap or any other body care product??? (Dear clean musk friends: please understand this more as a rhetorical question to myself! My daughter regularly asks me the same question regarding my preference for dirty ;-) )

So, to return to objectivity for a bit: Top note citrus-fresh-creamy, heart note sandalwood-clean, base just still neatly groomed with plain care product. Longevity and sillage are rather mid-range, which I personally find very pleasant. To whom this experience is worth the money, go ahead.

So, I'm better now, after I could get rid of this here ;-) Maybe it also helps one or the other who is thinking about buying this fragrance. And I have hopefully also learned something from it.

Summer fragrance
Very lovely scent for summer, fruity, creamy and musky. Addictive even. When you think the citrus is gone, it pops up again later, love that! I own a bottle and I'm not mad about it. The more I wear it, the more it grows on me, I like it a lot but will it be a love ? Time will tell. I own Erba Pura aswell and it doesn't remind me of it. Maybe far far far related cousins?? Side by side test ? Yes for sure ! I will update my review.
Szebo86
Subtle and yet very strong
This fragrance hits home. Subtle but yet so present. White musk, mandarin, magnolia are in a creamy interplay. It is strong and soft at the same time. Seems distinctly noble at the same time.
As unisex I would not call him. For this he is too feminine.
The shelf life is most definitely at 10 hours.
The silage is pleasant and certainly from two meters to perceive, but in this composition never unpleasant. With every gust of wind you think to yourself: you are too delicious ..
Scent80
Aroma therapy but what a!
This fragrance has a really strong effect on me, and so relaxing + gives a feeling of balance - wow!!
It smells slightly feminine to me, but it's the most pleasant thing I had used at home or to fall asleep!
You are enveloped by an incredibly pleasant, sweet and slightly fruity musk - there "sticks" my nose constantly on the arm. By far best feel-good fragrance what I could ever test! RECOMMENDATION !!!
Sparkling Tangerine Soda...
...but only at the beginning and very briefly.

As tingly as Ahoy effervescent tastes, so tangy fruity starts Musk Therapy on the skin. Like a tangerine shower. This effervescence disappears but unfortunately very quickly. The scent becomes warmer, softer and remains minimally fruity. For me, it also gets skin tight very quickly. For my taste too fast, because after max. 1 hour neither I nor my environment perceive the scent (4 sprays). After a good 4 to 5 hours I smell only a very delicate veil of musk and sandalwood, then he is also already as good as gone.

Immediately after spraying it smells for me the most beautiful, before it then develops into a warm musk scent and this development I like unfortunately not so good. Something bothers me and I get a slight malaise. Could it possibly be the sandalwood! Have here namely still such a candidate, which gets me somehow not. But that's another topic :)

Certainly a fragrance that can be worn all year round. Whereby he would be too much for me for the warm summer days again. For my nose absolutely unisex, 50:50.

So beautiful the notes read, all in all, the fragrance could not convince me.
PennyPearl
Spa! Wellness! Walks on the beach!
Even before I tested it, I thought I'd like it, as it seemed quite pleasing, one you can't go wrong with
A really fantastic prelude, where I really like the fruitiness for once; mild, gentle tangerine, which is not squeaky, not cheap, penetrating, sharp or sugary-girly!
The immediate association: spa in a luxurious spa, gentle vapors wafting towards you.
The connection to Cassili is perhaps close at first, but Cassili is much fruitier, plumper, clumsier, saltier and stronger, stronger hot beach vibes, while Musk Therapy for me embodies more of a spa, or strolling through Mediterranean alleys, or walking along the beach in the evening.
Musk Therapy is already finer than Cassili, in my opinion.
It develops sweetly creamy, rather than sunscreen like Cassili more like relaxing spa treatments, gentle aromatherapy, a scent that is not complex but perfectly balanced, a scent I would love to spray myself with from top to bottom.
Spa vibes get "creamier" without being stuffy sweet, more yogurt ice cream instead of cream bomb, silky and creamy at the same time like a second skin, clean without being too washing-powder fresh.
Delicately sweet, freshly showered, after an expensive high-quality body lotion and after the residual clouds of Rituals room scent sticks it smells to the end.
So in approximately smells actually my mummy frequently, however she uses no 200-Euro-Fragrance...
In my opinion, rather feminine, if you want to classify him gender.

I have the impression, unfortunately, that he becomes quite quickly skin, of course, it is supposed to be a rather quiet fragrance, nothing that includes all other people, but after the gentle fruitiness has disappeared, you have to smell more closely.
After about 4 hours, it seems to be only a shadow on the wrist, after showering, however, I can still perceive a clean musky smell.
Naturlcih can also sometimes deceive the self-perception, as far as sillage and intensity are concerned, but I find it a great pity that he does not put a little more power to the day.

Otherwise, however, an absolute feel-good fragrance with the nix piekst, nix disturbs, where everything fits together, but one that you probably have to spray a little over ...
LOVED!
I have already tested some fragrances of initio and many of them are good but none has made it to my wish list, so I buy a bottle, somehow I have always lacked that certain something - different with musk therapy. Due to the many positive feedbacks I also bought a bottle. Unpacked, sprayed and fell in love. That's exactly how it was! I didn't need several attempts, there are no corners or edges that bother me... for me, it's a perfect summer scent, yet a great evergreen! Definitely Singature Scent worthy, definitely. My expectations weren't particularly high... all the better that it flashed me. I love the fruity opening with the tangerine, but then it gets creamy and soft really quickly. - i kind of get milky vibes too. The fruitiness comes out every now and then though. I think it tends to be a bit on the feminine side. For me, one of the nicest musky scents I and my nose have smelled so far. It awakens such a good mood in me and I see the sun shining outside even when it's raining. Really successful!
5.5
Ischgelroi
Kind of boring and nothing special
I received this morning my filling of Musk Therapy and had to test this of course immediately. Initio could not convince me until now unfortunately at all. Musk Therapy sounded in any case significantly more interesting for me than my previous Initio perfumes tested.

Musk Therapy is quite to an interesting and also well-made fragrance in terms of quality and the idea behind it. Now I want to tell you but why Musk Therapy has disappointed me so. Musk Therapy smells the first 2-3 hours like Xerjoff Erba Pura and Tiziana Terenzi Kirké, here you could really think that someone has poured the two fragrances into each other and the result is called Musk Therapy. Unfortunately, I can't really detect any scents here except for the mandarin and currant, I also imagine I smell peach. After 3 hours, this actually nice fruitiness goes away and you are left with a very strong musk note mixed with magnolia and a little sandalwood as icing on the cake. Unfortunately, this leads to a very boring base which doesn't appeal to me at all and has nothing unique at all. The next thing that bothers me about the base is that Musk Therapy also becomes very feminine in the base.

The durability is average I come here on 7 hours with a moderate Silage on about an arm length.

Unfortunately, this Initio is also not for me. It lacks the special and unique and in addition comes the really missratene base.

Wow wow wow!
I love this fragrance! When I first heard this new fragrance, I really thought it wasn't for me. Musk (musk) I just associate with a masculine scent, although in this case I was very wrong.

It starts off very fruity with the tangerine. Normally this is not my case, but I can only say: from the first second I was enchanted! After a short while, the musk comes out more and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. Extremely addictive! The scent is soft, creamy and gives you a warm and comforting feeling. Suitable for any occasion and all year round.

The bottle is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen; gold and white - a real dream!
I got compliments directly and insane feedback that I just have to have the perfume!
With me, the fragrance developed a little more feminine and softer. On the test strip, the musk was a little more masculine and spicy.

I can only recommend this fragrance to everyone and am happy about my new signature fragrance!
Creamy mandarin
Musk Therapy...actually for me first rather Mandarino Therapy. On a fresh fruity Initio fragrance I was looking forward to very much :)

The top note opens with a sweet, fruity mandarin that reminded me in the first moment of Mandarino by Laboratorio Olfattivo. The mandarin has a certain effervescence from the currant, but steps in the drydown significantly further into the background. The fragrance becomes more and more creamy and creamy, where this for me just extremely soft&good smelling is almost a certain signature of Initio, which I remembered for example with Rehab.

By the creaminess is Musk Therapy a noble fragrance that certainly works well on summer evenings. For hot days, however, too little fruit for me.

In Mandarino by Laboratorio Olfattivo, the focus is on the whole tangerine, so you smell the whole tangerine much stronger, including bitter substances of the peel, which provide a nice interplay with the sweet fruit. The whole thing is very naturally packed in there, as if you're peeling a tangerine, and gets even more exciting in the drydown with increasing currant. For the summer, this is the much fruitier, louder and tangier mandarin with more sillage, even more significantly more pleasant in price...
So during the day Mandarino, evening Musk therapy ;)

Who can start with mandarin in the remotest what and I do not mean the rather repulsive variants in some designer fragrance or Date for men, which should test both fragrances times! Sillage and durability in both for fruity fragrances amazingly good!

MontanaBMontanaB 5 months ago
Now they are taking what's Xerjoff's to offer. Evolution of Erba Pura is what it is. This is the best of 2021? Not even getting close
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 6 months ago
A clean and smooth, rather creamy floral-woody Spring fragrance, balanced by an uplifting and juicy citric-fruity opening. More feminine.
Ka3nKa3n 7 months ago
Erba Pura by Xerjoff without the fruity top.Dries down to the same exact peachy musk.Wasn't a fan of it first, now it is growing on me a bit
PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 8 months ago
fizzy, sweet musky scent. Has a floral twinge to it. Not bad, just okay. Similar to Moresque royal release from last year
KristinaKiiKristinaKii 8 months ago
Amazing scent! Beautiful floral musks that make me feel instant happiness. It is one of the best from 2021 so far.

by RahulESJ
by Ela35
by Rimute
by Rimute

Popular Initio

Rehab by Initio Side Effect by Initio Oud for Greatness by Initio Psychedelic Love by Initio Absolute Aphrodisiac by Initio Blessed Baraka by Initio Atomic Rose by Initio Oud for Happiness by Initio Mystic Experience by Initio Magnetic Blend 8 by Initio High Frequency by Initio Divine Attraction by Initio Magnetic Blend 7 by Initio Addictive Vibration by Initio Magnetic Blend 1 by Initio