L'Ambre de Carthage (2011) by Isabey

L'Ambre de Carthage 2011

Version from 2011
TURQUOISE
15.03.2022 - 07:48 AM

Addictive - high quality juice!

I was totally obsessed with L' Ambre de Carthage when it first came out, as a result
I ordered a big decant spray to enjoy, and trust me, I am a woman who adores ultra feminine perfumes.
This juice is so alluring, I can see a good looking, adventurous man in a white linen shirt , walking relaxed and joyful on the beach, enjoying the sunset, while waiting for his big love to appear, before the sun disappears. I can not describe how mesmerizing the trail of this scent is. I have no idea whether this has been reformulated or not nowadays, but my 10year+ decant spray smells amazingly, so high quality ingredients, and a dry down TO DIE FOR.
Only be aware not to stain your clothes, it takes time for the magical orange oils to dry up.
We have a Greek saying: " Τον σέρνει απο την μύτη " and this stuff
is doing this exact thing!

Latest Reviews

TURQUOISETURQUOISE 4 months ago
Chaos (1996) (Eau de Parfum) - DKNY / Donna Karan

Chaos (1996) (Eau de Parfum) Perfection not Chaos
Very rare creation absolutely unique and beautifully balanced, nothing chaotic about it. My nose perceives the most harmonious fresh foral spicy blend I've ever came across. So soft and cozy yet so luscious filled with intoxicating images, making...

TURQUOISETURQUOISE 4 months ago
Art Land - Sintra - Memo Paris

Art Land - Sintra LOVE ME or LEAVE ME
I wish the opening didn't feel that synthetic and medical because Sitra is truly a special creation. This is a signature worthy perfume that feels familiar and cozy but nothing comes close to it. Yes, it shares similar DNA with LDBS, but Sintra...