L'Eau d'Issey Rose & Rose (2019)

L'Eau d'Issey Rose & Rose by Issey Miyake

L'Eau d'Issey Rose & Rose is a new perfume by Issey Miyake for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Pink pepper, Raspberry, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian rose, Rosa centifolia, Osmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Ambroxan, Cashmeran

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 14.11.2019

4.0 7.0 8.0 5.0/10

FunnySunny
Rosy rose scent that smells rosy
I hate artificial rose scent. First of all. So it's your own fault if you perfume yourself with it...

But as it is sometimes so... I sorted out my perfume samples and first grabbed all the double scents to bring some order in. I just wanted to give these scents a chance. When I looked at the fragrance pyramid, I became curious, because I like the fragrances in the base note very much and thought, perhaps they give this perfume the necessary something to make rose fragrance more pleasant, because also I was in spite of my dislike sometimes positively surprised. I guess it's the right station wagon that does it. Not here, unfortunately. Absolutely terrible. It smells like those artificial aromatic oils for fragrance lamps. I've just been wearing it for an hour and a half, and I can't take it anymore. It stinks to me so to speak.

Who loves this rose scent, is here surely well advised to test it once. But for me it's nothing.
The bad thing is that the scent is also so extreme that you keep it in your nose all the time. It kind of sticks to you. Therefore, I have also rated the shelf life with good. Because it still smells as extreme as freshly applied to me. I don't think I'll be able to figure out how permanent that is. But as extreme as it smells now, I think it could last the whole day....

Conclusion: Fragrance - no thanks, not to me. Maybe on an older lady. Anyway, this is my fantasy
Durability and Sillage are at least after the 1.5 hours not at all bad (if the fragrance itself would only be better) And the bottle... well... I've seen him and I find him neither fitting nor inappropriate. It doesn't appeal to me as a whole. And I generally think something more classic would have fitted better

Jazzy76 67 days ago
A flowery-fruity monring dew with a very light sillage and a quite synthetic rose note. Pleasant and feminine but banal for its high price

Popular Issey Miyake

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey (Eau de Toilette) by Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey by Issey Miyake Pleats Please (Eau de Toilette) by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport by Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake L'Eau Majeure d'Issey by Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Florale by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Intense by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Absolue by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Fraîche) by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Noir Ambré by Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey Light by Issey Miyake Pleats Please L'Eau by Issey Miyake Pleats Please (Eau de Parfum) (2013) by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Parfum by Issey Miyake A Scent Florale by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pure Nectar de Parfum by Issey Miyake