Fusion d'Issey Extrême 2021

Fusion d'Issey Extrême by Issey Miyake
Fusion d'Issey Extrême is a new perfume by Issey Miyake for men and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-green. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom
BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeppermintPeppermint
CoconutCoconut
Provençal lavenderProvençal lavender
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.01.2022.

Flaviu12
Great release of Nathalie Lorson!
Sorry for what I m saying but you guys are nuts. Why in the hell give that rating for this super parfume? Have you ever tried it before give the rating? Have you ever have more than 2-3-4 wearings with this fusion extreme? If not, you are nuts, because it's not fair to rate this beautiful craftsmanship with 6.9...
So all in all. This is a improved and much better version from the original. I was wearing the original 2 times, and can compare property. Nathalie Lorson ads more depth to fragrance by including fresh peppermint and beautiful green lavender, Wich elevates the all structure. This structure is the same with og Fusion, beautiful creamy sandalwood mixed with some coconut aroma chemical + of course serious doses of ambroxan, but here I find ambroxan used ain't that much. I also appreciate the spicy cardamom adding that addicted effect to the fragrance.
Super potent, it stays more than 10+ h on the skin, on the clothes days...
It's not worth the average rating by the crazy fool dudes.
For me it's a better and improved Fusion d Issey and that why I appreciate so much the talented Nathalie Lorson because she knows how to make great fragrances.
Fusion in threesome
The other day my girlfriend suggested, for environmental reasons but times with the subway to düsen in the city.

I was gripped by a green conscience - however, I don't like places with high volumes of people.
But it was only a few stops, so I agreed.

The city walk was tranquil and we headed back to the subway afterwards.
The display board announced the train in 8 minutes.
Time passed - no train in sight.
The friend explained to me that there were real time minutes - but also Öffi minutes.
Aha.

On the platform, we were approached by a man who kicked his foot in front of an imaginary football, addressing us in a language that was foreign to me.
I guessed he was heading for the stadium.

But Martina got red apple cheeks, and began a lively conversation with the stranger.

So Russian was spoken, for my love had studied that very language.
In between I got short information in German - but the two could not stop parleying.
Both were equally delighted.

The Russian gentleman exuded a pleasant fragrance - fresh citrus doused with soft almond milk.
Delicious - soothed by lavender and sandal and finished with a dash of patchouli.

It suited the gentleman's friendly and refined appearance.

When after several Öffi minutes still no train came, we made our way home as a trio on foot.

Our new friend found it quite natural to accompany us to the front door.

Martina then told me his interesting story over coffee.

pretty much Fusion d'Issey
I own Fusion d'Issey which I really enjoy, it is a very nice fragrance but not quite 'great' so, to me Fusion d'Issey Extreme was an opportunity for Issey to take that extra step into greatness.

To be fair I just got my bottle and I haven't worn it yet, I just sprayed it on my wrist but my first impression is: this is pretty much just Fusion d'Issey in a nicer bottle (a little nicer for that matter since it's the same but with a blue hue instead of a green one). Was I expecting a massive variation from a flanker? No, not really however all the Nuit d'Issey flankers have their own personality even though they have the same dna. Pulse of the Night is not really that similar to Noir Argent, right? L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Eau Fraiche sure has a nice twist in the L'Eau Bleue formula so considering the Fig note was removed from Fusion d'Issey Extreme (Fig was a very strong note in the original) and some other tweaks like ambroxan which is no longer listed as a note and the addition of mineral and solar notes (according to fragrantica) I expected something a bit new but instead the only slight difference I found from that first spray is a more noticeable Cardamom in the opening but it was fleeting.

I'll update this in the next couple of weeks once I've worn it properly, this is a really nice scent just like the previous version but so far I wouldn't suggest getting both unless you're a hardcore collector or at least an Issey Miyake fanboy like myself.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 8 months ago
It smells almost identical to Tom Ford Black Orchid. Maybe a bit more masculine leaning. Very well done and natural smelling, I like!

by Lutzpuppe
by Lutzpuppe

Popular Issey Miyake

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Noir Ambré by Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Or Encens by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Pulse of the Night by Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Noir Argent by Issey Miyake A Drop d'Issey by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey (Eau de Toilette) by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Polaris by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey (Eau de Parfum) by Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey Light by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme - Shades of Kolam / ロードゥ イッセイ プールオム シェード オブ コーラム by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Parfum by Issey Miyake Pleats Please L'Eau by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Fraîche) by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport by Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Été Summer Edition 2013 by Issey Miyake