Nuit d'Issey Bois Arctic 2021

Nuit d'Issey Bois Arctic by Issey Miyake
Nuit d'Issey Bois Arctic is a new perfume by Issey Miyake for men and was released in 2021. The scent is green-woody. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruitGrapefruit
Black pepperBlack pepper
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
Tonka beanTonka bean
TobaccoTobacco

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.12.2021.

Just another great fragrance from Issey Miyake
I'm a big fan of the Nuit d'Issey series so I was very excited for the Bois Arctic when it was promoted for the first time.

From the official note breakdown I've had a vision in my head of what this perfume could smell like: a sweet fragrance with hints of freshness. When I got it, it didn't surprised me: the opening is fresh and in time when it dries down, the base note starts to shine and becomes sweeter with some hints of greenness (from the geranium and basil). As it evolves it becomes sweeter and a little bit darker, a tiny bit smokey - there's no incense here from the official breakdown so maybe it's from the tobacco.

Does this fragrance resembles to the other Nuit d'Issey flankers? This is a unique one as all the others, but it has hints of the line. IMO if you like the Noir Argent and Polaris than you'll definitely like this one because it has some vibes from them. It's not for everyone so I suggest that you may go out to your local perfumery and test it before you buy. Don't blind buy this.

And the big question: how would I rate?

Longevity: good, as all the other flankers - I get 8+ hours. It projects well for at least 2 hours, than it settles back a little bit and at about the 6th-7th hour mark, it starts to become a skin scent.

Sillage: great, like all the other flankers from the line - it creates a nice scent bubble around you and people will definitely smell you with 4-5 sprays. Maybe you shouldn't overspray it crazy, because you could offend some people around you.

Scent: it's not challenging but not what everyone will like IMO. If you like sweet, woodsy fragrances with a hint of greenness and freshness than you'll enjoy it. Test it on your skin not on paper. If I had to rate I'd give it 8,5 out of 10.

I need more time with it to test deeply but right now, for me it's a little below Noir Argent and Polaris and above Pulse of the Night (I know the majority like PotN more - I love it as well but if I had to rank these four great frags, PotN would be the last).

Popular Issey Miyake

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Noir Ambré by Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Or Encens by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Pulse of the Night by Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Noir Argent by Issey Miyake A Drop d'Issey by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey (Eau de Toilette) by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Polaris by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey (Eau de Parfum) by Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey Light by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme - Shades of Kolam / ロードゥ イッセイ プールオム シェード オブ コーラム by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Parfum by Issey Miyake Pleats Please L'Eau by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Fraîche) by Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport by Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Été Summer Edition 2013 by Issey Miyake