Stilettos on Lex (2012)

Stilettos on Lex by Jul et Mad

Stilettos on Lex is a popular perfume by Jul et Mad for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Davana, Plum liqueur, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Iris, Lily-of-the-valley, Carnation, Rose absolute, Violet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesAtlas cedar, Indonesian patchouli, Madagascan vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 15.11.2018

2.5 7.5 7.0/10

Helpful Review
High heels - high intensions
Several times I read the love-story of "Jul et Mad" which they are seeming to celebrate for advertisement and marketing-strategies. OK, facing the price of these perfumes an extraordinary plot if not in reality had to be invented.
I could not recognize allusions between the title "Stilettos on Lex" and the scents . So I try to describe only what I am perceiving:
Is "Stilettos on Lex" the fabulous and caressing scent the pyramid is promissing I was asking myself after several hours of testing?
First of all "Stilettos on Lex" ist a silent green scent. At the beginning I perceive a slightly green and citric fragrant followed by sweet and bitter notes caused by fruits and davana. Distinctive but not unusual. After about two hours I am guessing a very tender flower-mixture in the backround. "Stilettos on Lex" is nevertheless for hours remaining a mainly clear-green and cool scent. Slowly it is going to be enhanced by a soft and creamy note as well. Even a pinch of patchouli is revealing.
"Stilettos on Lex" is a particular type of scent. "Stilettos on Lex" is a silent perfume. "Stilettos on Lex" is a cultivated fragrance of high quality. "Stilettos on Lex" is a noble perfume.
I want to own it, don't I? Am I attracted by it? No, not at all, this is not my kind of favourite perfume.
To be honest, at least I am glad not to be enthralled by "Stilettos on Lex".

Lexa 3 years ago
Beautiful fruity flowery scent but such an expensive one regarding the poor projection and longevity...almost skinscent.Pity,it isn't bad.+3
6.0

by Berna25
by Lexa
by Lexa

Popular Jul et Mad

Aqua Sextius by Jul et Mad Terrasse à St-Germain by Jul et Mad Stilettos on Lex by Jul et Mad Néa by Jul et Mad Amour de Palazzo by Jul et Mad Nin-Shar by Jul et Mad Mon Seul Désir by Jul et Mad Garuda by Jul et Mad Secrets du Paradis Rouge by Jul et Mad Fugit Amor by Jul et Mad Bella Donna by Jul et Mad Stairway To Heaven by Jul et Mad