Leder 6 / Fetisch by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann

Leder 6 is a popular perfume by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is leathery-smoky. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLeather notes, Saffron blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesMilk, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Japanese styrax

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.12.2019.

6.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

MajorTom
Leather and leather - and then, yes, exactly: leather
To anticipate it: this scent is one for real guys, no matter if male or female.

Those who like leather fragrances are spoilt for choice. Memo, Tom Ford, Black Lose... the offer is big. Leather 6 is a big one of its kind.

The start is crystal clear and straightforward, indicating the direction to take: leather dominates the scenery from start to finish. Where Tom Ford also serves the more delicate stringed noses excellently, Schwarzlose does not take prisoners. Now it's not as if leather 6 is hard as nails or even riotous around the corner, but it's on a different level than Tuscan Leather. While the latter softly fanned a rather fine suede woven with the other ingredients in the nostrils, here it goes a bit more concise and striking to the point. The wearer (m/f/d) is conscious of his cause and the signal to his fellow human beings is not without it. An announcement, undoubtedly, which can be quite intimidating by the way. After hours the leather comes over a bit softer, the pyramid quotes milk and vanilla, although I can't smell them. Afterwards it becomes slightly smoky but without drifting off unpleasantly, the leather remains the absolutely dominating element.

As I said before, for real guys, real guys. Ladies who dare to approach this scent should be aware of the effect.
Sillage and shelf life at normal dosage okay, at excessive applications tremendous. Up to 10 hours were in there with me. The bottle is almost plain, not letting you guess what it contains.

As is so common in life, at the end of the day personal preferences decide.
In my opinion, the memos are rather on the generally acceptable track, Tom Ford as well from my point of view. Leather 6 is for me one of the best leather scents, despite all dominance finely arranged, for people who are not afraid of a (scent) provocation.

Definitely worth a test, with me the part is among the top five of the "must and I want to have list".
8.0 7.0 8.0 6.5/10

With cream
The name "Schwarzlose" offers material for bad jokes. At the time, one of my fellow combatants in the Bundeswehr was bitterly forced to experience this even from his superiors. Well, talent for leadership did not seem to play a central role (at least at conscription times) in filling the middle ranks of the biggest real satire in our country.

I'm only telling this because I don't think of much about the fragrance itself and I don't want to overdo the name/fragrance mismatch, that's enough. All I can do is spread my interference with "Leather 6". That doesn't come as a surprise. Where the announcement "milk" is written, it is usually not far away, the...

But from the front: Mild, soft leather with some sweetness and a tiny, diffuse touch that touches the border to the fruity. A little something ethereal-fresh reinforces the impression of light leather. After a few minutes sweet smoke forms, which I think I would like if it wasn't for this milk, which I think refers to guaiac. And indeed. Between all the sweet-smoky plus hinted at sour-fruity always this burnt milk comes out, which I know quite similarly from "Palo Santo" (from Carner) - a synonym for Guajak.

This may undoubtedly score well with others as a beautiful, sweet, possibly even sensual sweetie, but I feel an overdose of caramel B-cream Pamps at noon at the latest, in which not even a leather spoon is stirred. In addition a sugary amber base, which (unnecessarily) adds additional sweetness.

The brave attempts at compensation I do, however, hold in high esteem: There is, for example, the dusty, bitter resin note that quietly rumbles around in the background, the greened impact in the smoke - obviously the incense presents its green-sour side to us - or in the process a dusty, light wood. They all at least try to tame caramel or burnt milk. Nevertheless, in the afternoon the thought suggests itself to me that I am dealing with sweetened H-cream on dry wood.

Leather? Of course, I know that leather scents are very sweet and that they can often (even today) come from a construction kit of various ingredients - but in the course of time I don't even get to the bottom of a notable illusion of leather, the cream is too powerful. The now conceivable remark that the leather is only mentioned in the top note, I would now find hair-splitting. After all, that's what it's called
Conclusion: For others. For my - highly subjective - evaluation I ask for your understanding.

I thank MisterE for the rehearsal.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Sensual Leather Notes - A Very Exciting Fragrance
Leather 6! Inspired by the Berlin fetish scene. You can tell. Especially the wonderful leather notes. I find leather 6 to be a very exciting fragrance and personally find it especially great for going out. It reminds me of wild nights. ;-) Sensual, mysterious and a little wicked. When you can't go out, this fragrance lets you immerse yourself at least mentally in the (Berlin) nightlife.

Itchynose 9 months ago
Smooth, milky, playful and naughty leather with a hint of saffron and vanilla. Something special for those special nights.+1
Hermesh 4 years ago
Warm sweetened milk with soft leather and slight berry note. Homely Fetis(c)h...+1

by Haraella
Highpoint in Berlin
by Whadelse89
by Whadelse89

Popular J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin

Treffpunkt 8 Uhr by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin 1A-33 (2012) by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Rausch by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Leder 6 / Fetisch by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Trance by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Zeitgeist by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Altruist (Eau de Parfum) by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Parfum Captive #2 by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Parfum Captive #1 by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Parfum Captive #3 by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Altruist (Eau de Toilette) by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin 20|20 by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Rosa Centifolia by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin 1A-33 by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Violette Sola Vera by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Frappanta Maiglöckchen by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Lilas Preciosa by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Royalin by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Finale by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Origan by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin