Treffpunkt 8 Uhr by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin

Treffpunkt 8 Uhr 2012

TimVR
03.11.2019 - 01:54 PM

Fits the picture

I typically enjoy perfume as an experience, not just the scent itself but the full package, ranging from the packaging and presentation, the actual scent obviously, and the story and inspiration behind its creation. And that is where this perfume - for me - stands out. I like the idea of a perfume that recalls the excitement and anticipation of a first date, and presents the development of associatEd feelings. And that is exactly what I get with the perfume. In an olfactory way it starts with the preparation and the gradual increase of the excitement (I guess the mango is at play here), as a build up to the pièce-de-résistance: the moment where you meet the object of your anticipation and probably desire. And then the date unfolds and grows until the time where it will remain a lingering memory of that evening of excitement and togetherness.

So from my side: highly recommended and big thumbs up. I so do love some of the perfumes Schwarzlose make...

Note: I bought the “collector’s item” version of this one, with 100 ml contained by a crystal bottle. It is nice, but not too different from the “normal” presentation from my perspective. Maybe the brand could amp up the special editions a notch or two to make them stand out more. That said, and I realize I am going against the flow a bit with the following comment: I actually do like the bottle and general presentation by Schwarzlose. For me, they fit the picture - just as much as Treffpunkt 8 Uhr inspired me to envision the story behind it.

Enjoy the journey, may it lead to many nice memories for you all! ????????

Latest Reviews

TimVRTimVR 2 years ago
XJ 1861 Zefiro - XerJoff

XJ 1861 Zefiro Fantastic
Grand, amazing, comforting scent. I detect amber, spices, incense. All expertly blended into one glorious enveloping scent. I will enjoy it on many days to come, especially in autumn months... Longevity is very good, silage is plenty. Another job well...

TimVRTimVR 3 years ago
Join The Club - 40 Knots - XerJoff

Join The Club - 40 Knots Oceans and adventures
Fantastic scent that reminds me of the sea breeze and great adventures in unknown places. Present but not overly imposing, fairly linear. Longevity is good.