Zeitgeist by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Zeitgeist is a perfume by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-woody. It is still in production.

Amber Xtreme™, Peru balsam, Calone, Algae absolute, Nebulone®, Edenolide™, Leatherwood

Submitted by Endorphin, last update on 28.08.2020.

Summer's last twitches
Zeitgeist - that sounds modern, progressive, exciting, raises expectations. After the first sprayers my first impression was "aha, another light, fluffy scent", because my last test (meeting point 8 o'clock) was also a light representative of its kind.

Zeitgeist starts sweetly easy from my point of view, whereby I have extreme problems to smell an ingredient especially. The mixture of soft - flowery - sweetish - light forms a mixture, which in my opinion can only be at home in summer. I also personally find the whole arrangement somewhat feminine, although I am convinced that one or the other metrosexual man can also get enthusiastic about it. The fragrance doesn't take any turns or twists on my skin, which basically doesn't have to be traffic. There are many perfumes that do their thing linearly from A to Z and that sometimes extremely convincingly. Profum Roma, for example, fall into this category.

I find astonishing for a smell of this kind the durability, which stretched at least with me sometimes over loose 7 hours, for a so absolutely light smell of all honors worth. And so, he started, he is then suddenly gone again, like a candle that eventually goes out.

What remains in my head is an okay silage, above-average durability, an unagitated bottle and a fragrance that is not extravagant enough for me per se to buy. Well done, that's for sure, but just like that or similar already noticed by the friendly competitors.

My test recommendation goes to the ladies of this world who are looking for a light summery fragrance that is audible but never intrusive and can score with a good shelf life

by Lilienfeld
by Lilienfeld
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin

Leder 6 / Fetisch by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin 1A-33 (2012) by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Treffpunkt 8 Uhr by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin 20|20 by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Rausch by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Trance by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Parfum Captive #1 by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Parfum Captive #2 by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Parfum Captive #3 by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Altruist (Eau de Parfum) by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Altruist (Eau de Toilette) by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin